• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Security Scuffle - MF/F

Quiggy

*All persons depicted in this story are over 18*

The spaceport loomed brightly on the horizon, illuminating the landscape in front of the three individuals. They weren’t supposed to be there, and you could tell by a few darted glances, palpable fear of being caught. But not everyone behaved this way; one of the three was excited.
“Come on, just do it already!” As he spoke the wind ruffled his curly brown hair, blowing it into his piercing blue eyes. He moved it aside with his hand.
“I will! Just give me a second.” Her voice was tinged with nervousness.
“Come on Kayla,” the third spoke, “You lost the bet so you have to do the punishment.”
Oh, why did I ever accept that stupid bet? Kayla fretted inside her own mind. It seemed easily enough to win. Chelsea had a small mouth; how could I lose to her in a chubby bunny contest! But 13 whole marshmallows made it in and she could still say “chubby bunny”!
“Ok,” Kayla spoke aloud, “but why did we pick streaking as a punishment again?! We could get caught!”
“You won’t get caught. This place is abandoned.” The boy spoke again.
He’s really cute, Kayla thought, but he and Chelsea have been dating for 5 months and I have no chance.
“Jack’s right!” Chelsea piped up, “The only thing out there are some old security bots, and you can avoid them easily.” She was really pretty with her short blonde hair, and her lipstick matched the color of the small red feather earrings she wore. Kayla was also jealous of her boobs, because she only had 32b where Chelsea’s were bigger.
“Uh, I guess so. But turn around, don’t look!”
“Jack is going to see you naked anyway, you have to run to the old factory and back. You’re lucky we are making you streak in a private place and not a public one…”
“Fine.” Kayla starting to strip, blushing the whole time. What made the whole thing even more embarrassing was when the zipper of her jacket got caught in her red hair as she tried to take it off. Fortunately, Chelsea helped her with that. She was almost completely naked, just taking off her socks last when she heard a low whistle.
She looked up surprised. Jack was staring at her in admiration. She blushed a deeper red, almost matching the color of her hair. Chelsea hit him on the shoulder with the back of her hand. “Hey now, don’t look that much, remember who you belong too.”
“Sorry honey, you know how much I like feet. And hers looks so perfectly soft and small.”
Kayla couldn’t believe it, she’d never blush this much, she must look like a tomato.
“I… I think I’ll just run now.”
She slipped through the cut in the fence and looked both ways. No bots. Good so far.
She started to run, her soft heels hitting the grass, she stifled a giggle, she was really ticklish and this grass wasn’t helping her. But other than that, she was unhindered and she settled into her gait.
You know what? She thought I’m glad I lost. This feels really good. The gentle wind caressing her bare skin was very liberating. Unfortunately, thinking on this she was distracted to her environment. The whirr of the wheel came too late to her ears.
Kayla gasped as the robot caught up to her, its two wheeled chassis supporting it to move quickly. This was an intruder bot, specifically one designed to capture any humanoids running about. Like her. She turned quickly on her heel and began to ran away from it. The whirr of its wheels getting closer second by second. Suddenly, the whirr was louder. No, Kayla thought, it isn’t. This one is coming from ahead of me!
Jack and Chelsea watched her nude back as she disappeared into the darkness of the forbidden site.
“It’s sad to see her go.” Jack joked.
“You pervert, I could tell you were staring at her ass as she left.” Chelsea sounded a little cross, but in reality, she had been admiring it as well. Jack didn’t know she was leaning bi, and had been for the past year.
They continued to watch as she ran, the light glinting off her hair and pale skin letting them know where she was. Suddenly, she turned left. Something was wrong.
“Quick, hold this open for me to slip through!”
Jack did as she said and then slipped through the fence himself, both of them running towards their friend.
Kayla swerved again, heading back towards where she came from. She could see Jack and Chelsea in the distance, she was saved! Or so she thought. The bot’s arms were hollow and used suction to entrap the intruders arms inside, sealing them. Kayla felt a tug and then was pulled back towards the first robot. “No!” She yelped and began to struggle, her naked body writhing in the sliver of light from the robot’s diodes.
The second bot approached her and she found her other hand caught in its arm. The two began to slowly wheel their captured suspect towards the old guardhouse.
Jack pulled up the HUD of his wristwatch, his fingers gliding over the holograms, moving to the file he needed. Jack had studied long and hard into the field of hacking. This wasn’t his first encounter with law enforcement robots, but he had never fought against ones this old before. He didn’t know if his algorithm would work.
“Jack!” Chelsea shouted, and he looked up, seeing his friend caught in the first robots vacuum grip. Looking down and swiping more quickly he found the file he was looking for. This should disable the bot’s vacuum grips and then shut them down. By the time he looked up again Kayla had been caught by the second bot and they started to haul her away. He quickly sent his file over the air to be intercepted by their wi-fi circuits.
The bots began to convulse and shake, and poor Kayla was shaken as well. Smoke started to spout from their plating. This wasn’t right at all. A few pops of sparks and it was all over. The robots had been shut down.
“Good job babe!” Chelsea cried and moved to the front of the trio. “Uhh… is this what you wanted to have happen?”
Jack moved around to where he could see as well. “No.”
Kayla moaned as she woke up, the shaking of the bots had knocked her head against one of the vacuum arm ports. She tried to stretch and found that she couldn’t. Panicked she looked over. She was still being taken away! But no, she realized, the bots weren’t moving. Looking down she saw her friends looking up at her predicament. Nude, the wind now chilling her body, no longer feeling good, her arms trapped in the robots vacuum seal, she was hanging a good foot and half from the ground. She looked to Jack pleadingly.
“The seals didn’t break or shut down. But don’t worry. I’ve sent a virus through these guys to stop any other bots from coming. So, we have time. Chelsea, grab her right arm and pull, I’ve got the left. Let’s see if we can’t get her out.”
Chelsea reached out and grabbed her arm, turning her head so she could see the socket better and began to pull to get her arm out. As she turned her head her hair swished into Kayla’s armpit causing a giggle to come from Kayla’s mouth.
“Hehehe. Watch it!”
“You know, Jack,” Chelsea drawled, “Like you said, we have time…” She left the sentence hanging as she looked over at her boyfriend. Jack stopped what he was doing and looked back.
“What?”
“Watch,” she said, and began to lightly run her fingers in Kayla’s armpit.
“Hahaha, no don’t,” came the plea.
“Don’t what?” Jack teased, “do this?” And he too raked his fingers down her armpit
“Nooooohahahahahahooohahah!” She quivered and writhed as two sets of hands tickled her armpits.
Her laughter was infectious. Chelsea began to laugh along with her, but not nearly so loudly. “Hehe, cootchie coo Kayla!”
“Stahhahahahahahahp!”
They continued for a few minutes as Kayla squirmed and kicked being held in place by the bots. Finally, the tickling stopped for just a second on one side. She looked over to Jack and watched in horror as he moved towards her kicking feet. She kicked more furiously.
“No, no, no, no, no!” Jack caught one of them. “Stop please, I’m begging you.”
“Aww,” Jack cooed, “Is someone’s widdle feeties ticklish?”
Taking her size 5 foot into his hand he lifted it up so he could see her soles. She scrunched them up perfectly for him. She thrashed in his grip, but his hands came so achingly slow as they wiggled their way to her sole. The laugher he got from her was explosive.
“Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaah!” Kayla couldn’t contain herself. She was super ticklish, and didn’t really like being helpless, but there was something about this that was a little different. Jack was her crush and he had commented on her feet saying they were pretty and now he was touching them. She felt herself growing warm, not sure if was because Jack was touching her or if all the squirming had overheated her body. A little bit of sweat was starting to form on her brow.
“Ooh that’s good Jack!” His girlfriend exclaimed. “Keep doing that!” Chelsea moved around to behind Kayla so she could get both armpits at the same time.
Kayla began thrashing even wilder. Her little boobs jiggling as she laughed and tried to kick Jack off her other foot.
“Hey, stop that or I’ll bite your foot!” He said as he tried to focus on one. She didn’t stop. “Alright, you asked for it!” and he started to nibble on her toes.
“Hehyyyehey Doonnntt, thathh tiicckellss! And it did. She never knew teeth would tickle, that didn’t make sense to her brain, but then again, her brain was having trouble concentrating at all with all she was going through.
Jack grabbed the flailing foot with his other hand and was going to town on nibbling all over her foot, not just the toes.
Chelsea decided she had had enough with the armpits and wanted to explore. She moved her hands down and around to Kayla’s ribs. They were poking through her skin a bit as she arched her back to try and get away, giving Chelsea perfect contours to tickle. She ran her fingers down one side of the ribs like a xylophone, making Kayla shiver and laugh. At least, she thought the laugh was from the ribs. Hard to tell with Jack doing such a good job on her feet. He had switched sides to give the other foot his attention. She wasn’t sure if Kayla was going tired but she seemed to be moving a bit less.
“STAHAHAHP!” Kayla’s pleas were being ignored. But this time she was answered.
“Stop? Why would we stop? We still have half your body to explore.” Jack looked up from what he was doing. “Besides, I think you’re liking it, why else would your nipples be hard?”
“It’s thahaha cold haha.”
“Really?” Chelsea came around to the front to look. She used one finger to pull sideways on a nipple. “Wow, they are like razor sharp almost. You could practically cut something with how hard they are. That’s not just the cold. You must be enjoying this.”
“No, I’m not, please! Help me get out” At least the two had stopped tickling for a tiny bit, giving her a small breather.
“Oh, you definitely are. Look at her pussy.” These last words were directed at Chelsea and she bent down for a closer look. Kayla’s outer lips had parted a little showing her wavy inner lips and clit clearly. She was also very wet. Chelsea said as much.
Kayla hadn’t noticed she was wet. I… I’m liking this? She thought But, I really don’t like being tickled… do I?
“Was it these that got you so wet?” Jack began to nibble on her toes again. Only this time he was flicking his tongue in and out of them as well.
“Hahaha nnooo.”
“Well then it must have been these.” Chelsea said and started to dig her fingers into her ribs.
“Noo, nott there eithahahahaahaher.” But they didn’t stop, and continued tickling her feet and ribs for another 5 minutes.
Then Chelsea heard something amidst the laughs… a moan.
“Looks like it was those spots!”
“Hahaahahammm he’s sucking my toes!”
“Jack!” Her tone was a little tense.
“Sorry baby. I couldn’t help myself. Her little feet are so perfect and I’m so horny.”
Chelsea had to admit that she was a little horny too. They all were. Typically, Jack tickled her in bed, she wasn’t the one to do the tickling, but just tickling overall apparently makes her wet too. But she didn’t want to tell them that.
“Well, move up to her knees and thighs then.”
She decided she should probably move on too and lowered her hands to Kayla’s sides and belly. Chelsea was jealous of Kayla’s belly; it was so flat it was contoured. No abs, but a perfect belly and Chelsea wished some of her flab was gone. Maybe I should join Kayla’s gymnastic class, she thought.
Kayla was slowly going mad. She’d never been tickled this long before. Her voice was starting to go hoarse from all the laughing. Plus, she was so very turned on. Now there was a new onslaught to her thighs. She could feel her pussy dripping.
Jack’s head was close to Chelsea’s now. A flash of something glinted in the corner of his eye. He turned to look and a great big smile spread across his face. “Hey, your earrings!”
“Oh yeah! These are real feathers!”
“Let’s see if they work on her.”
Kayla was truly afraid now. She’d never been tickled by one, but from what cartoons showed, they are the worst thing for ticklish people like her.
Chelsea finished taking her earrings off and handed one to Jack who immediately started to drag it up and down her thighs.
“Hehehehehe!” The giggles just fell out of Kaya’s mouth like a musical waterfall to Jack’s ears.
Kayla could feel the feather swishing up and down, and it tickled like hell, but for some reason it only brought giggles to her mouth, not pure laughter. But Chelsea hadn’t begun yet.
The feather went in her very sensitive bellybutton. One she didn’t know was super sensitive until now. It swirled around like a ballerina dancer, the point deep in and the rest of the feather brushing the sides of her deep navel. This produced sparkling laughter.
“Nooehehehehahaha!” She squealed “Staahahp it with thehehe feathers!”
After about a minute or so of this, Chelsea began to move the feather in big circles around her belly, slowly moving upwards. “How ticklish are your little boobies, Kayla?”
She didn’t know, and she didn’t want to find out.
“Tickle, tickle, little girl!”
“Heheheahahahaha noo!” Her boobs were indeed ticklish. As lost as they don’t tickle my nipples, she thought, she knew exactly how sensitive they were and was afraid that sensitivity would transfer to ticklishness. But those big circles of the feather caressing her small boobs was getting smaller and smaller. She tried to wiggle free even more, but it was no use. She was stuck. The little feather finally reached its intended target.
“Mhahahahammmhahahhah”
“Oh, she’s sopping wet now Chels.” Jack was so turned on by all this but couldn’t do what he wanted to do.
“Tickle it.” Chelsea said. At this point she was too horny to care that her bf was going to pleasure another girl.
He did. He took the opportunity to first lick it, cleaning it of some of its juices, which produced a big moan from Kayla. Then he began to use the feather to tease the labia.
Chelsea began to suck on one of her nipples as she feathered the other. Kayla was in heaven. She was also in hell. The moans were coming more frequent than the laughs now, but no amount of pleasure during tickling could stop her from laughing.
Jack put two of his fingers into her pussy. They slid in easily with how wet the tickling had made her and transferred his little feather to the absolute worst spot: her clit. Her clit was the most sensitive thing on her whole body, and she was sensitive everywhere. But her clit was 10x worse. Or better, depending on the context. When the feather tip hit her clit, she felt something like electric shocks course through her body. Her laughter went up in pitch until there was only squealing giggles and laughs followed by throaty moans.
Kayla’s mind was a jumble of thoughts. She couldn’t concentrate with all the tickling and pleasuring she was receiving. Occasionally, Jack would hit her G-spot and she would buck. Her moans came quicker and quicker, rising in pitch until finally release came.
“uhh uhhh uhhh uuhhhh uhhhhahahahahaha uhhh uhhahahaha uhhhh uhmmmmm!”
Her orgasm shook her very core. Trembling, she finally hung limp. Chelsea and Jack stopped what they were doing at watched their now favorite human as she came.
“You know…” Chelsea drawled again, “She’ll be more ticklish now after her orgasm.”
Kayla’s eyes went wide in shock. Fortunately, Jack was on her side.
“Chels, she’s had enough. Look at her, she couldn’t handle any more.”
Chelsea’s eyes also went wide, but in a puppy dog way. “Babe, please? Just a little bit.”
“Okay.” Jack conceded. “Just a little bit. Get her feet they were the worst.”
“Nooooooooo.” Her plea didn’t come out very well, she was horse from laughing and moaning so much, but something did come out once Chelsea started to scribble her nails on Kayla’s sensitive soles.
“Hahahahahahahah” Her laughing squeals began anew. Even when Jack began to lick her pussy juices up, she didn’t moan only continued to laugh. Somehow, now even when his tongue hit her pussy it just tickled.
Chelsea took her little feather and sawed it in between Kayla’s toes while still attacking her sole with her nails.
“Hahahahahahahahahhahahauhhhh!” Finally, a moan, and with it came another orgasm.
Jack could feel the quiver in her pussy with his tongue. “Alright, that’s enough. Let’s get her out of here before anyone sees.”
They worked quickly; Chelsea pulled on her arm while Jack fiddled with the bots’ wires. Finally, they managed to get her free. Kayla was weak, and drenched in sweat. Jack and Chelsea put her arms over their shoulders and helped her get back to the fence. While being pulled this way, Kayla had only one thought in mind… revenge.

To be determined. Maybe I'll write one but right now I don't know.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back