• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new restraints

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Hi all,
Just wanted to share the new restraints that I got for our bed. I’ve attached double restraints to each corner of the bed for total immobility and no escape. 2 restraints on each wrist and on each ankle for a total of 8 restraints! These can also be adjusted for tightness so there can be little or virtually no wiggle room. Perfect setup for tickle torture!
What do you all think? Anything I could do better/different?

IMG_5681.jpegIMG_5682.jpegIMG_5678.jpegIMG_5680.jpeg

Nice setup. I would use ratcheting tie downs instead of chains, however. Even a smaller width set would be strong enough for a set of limbs. The sliding action would let you quickly set the general trigness, and then use the ratcheting feature for 'final tautness' as desired. And the noise of the ratcheting and the final stretching does wonders for the excitement in both the Leg and the Lee (as they can hear and feel their limbs stretched out for their inevitable 'doom". Or you could fix one set of limbs, say, the arms/wrists, and then use the ratcheting straps on the other limbs at the other end

Nice setup. I would use ratcheting tie downs instead of chains, however. Even a smaller width set would be strong enough for a set of limbs. The sliding action would let you quickly set the general trigness, and then use the ratcheting feature for 'final tautness' as desired. And the noise of the ratcheting and the final stretching does wonders for the excitement in both the Leg and the Lee (as they can hear and feel their limbs stretched out for their inevitable 'doom". Or you could fix one set of limbs, say, the arms/wrists, and then use the ratcheting straps on the other limbs at the other end

That’s some pretty sweet advice! Sounds perfect for even the most thrashes of ticklee’s! Nice photos to, they look sleek

looks awesome, love the chain! Was gonna give a word of caution to make sure the like clippy things that slide are pretty strong, because that's where my restraints always break, gets a bit frustrating as a very strong Lee to never be able to fully let go because I'll pop the restraints like straw paper! lmao Those do look real solid though, sending giggly vibes to you and whomever finds there way into those!!!

Another nice little homemade version of restraints (a little on the 'softer' side) is to use those thin fingerless weightlifting gloves. Have the willing partner put them on, and you can use a soft rope or long fabric sash from a robe to for the rest. Make a large knot at end end of the sash so that once the gloves are on, the sash ends are laid vertically across the gloves at the wrists (knots nearest the Lee). Now you wrap the velcro glove straps around the wrists, trapping the sash with the knot preventing the sash from slipping out. You can loop the sash from one wrist through the headboard slats, then to the other glove and secure it the same way. Now when you pull the Lee toward the foot (with ankle restraints or whatever), your 'victim' will be able to hold onto the sashes if they want to (nice visual effect). If their hands are close enough, they could always work the velcro cuffs loose if they had to, so this may allow some Lee's to be a little less anxious about bondage bec they could get out if they just absolutely had to.....whatever makes them feel safe and comfortable. and no $$$ spent at the toy or hardware store.

Yes, the ratcheting tiedowns actually sound like a great idea! Thanks for the advice!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back