• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attempting to live in and help create an all-male tickle fetish house

kucheeku

TMF Master
There's been a previous post about a "fetish house," so I thought I would share what I would love to have happen perhaps as early as next summer.

I have a friend who, like me, lives in a Chicago apartment and is into m/m tickling. The 3-unit building landlord is also into m/m tickling, which is how they connected. My friend's roommate also is into the scene. The idea brewed into both our minds as to how it would be cool to have the entire building occupied by men into M/M tickling. We think this is entirely possible.

As far as what I envision it would and would not be: the building would be the homes of men into the scene living ordinary lives, but not having to worry about the neighbors if they bring home lers or lees for fun at reasonable hours. It would definitely NOT be a place to have guys coming through on a revolving door of quickies (at least for me). I've long been an advocate of getting to know guys before any type of play, and having strangers pop in without advance communication would be out of the question for me.

I've actually already lived in a somewhat similar fetish house situation years ago, so it's not unknown territory. Just craving to have this more comfortable living arrangement repeated.

That sounds awesome and I really hope it comes together for you! If I were able I'd move in myself. ;)

I'm currently in pre-production for a new podcast set in that very building. I will let you know when it's ready to roll. I'm not hosting it.

Imagine during a holiday like Halloween….each room has a theme with one or multiple lee’s in each one, tied in various ways. You could have a group of men traveling from room to room, everyone dressed up, and have an entire evening of fun with that

Imagine during a holiday like Halloween….each room has a theme with one or multiple lee’s in each one, tied in various ways. You could have a group of men traveling from room to room, everyone dressed up, and have an entire evening of fun with that
Would certainly be interesting and perhaps a lot of fun. What is certain is that it would take a LOT of planning.

Yeah that could turn into a problem. If there’s too much planning required it could just grind to a halt. It was a nice thought anyway

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back