• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 5 (MMM/F all over)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
THIS IS PART FIVE OF A SERIES:

Here is part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...om-Tickled-By-Son-s-Friends-(MMM-F-all-over)&

Here is part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...SON-S-FRIENDS-PART-2-(M-F-feet-belly-button)&

Here is part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-PART-3-(M-F-tummy-belly-button-thighs-legs)&

Here is part 4: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-FRIENDS-PART-4-(M-F-knee-feet-belly-button)&

A couple of weeks had passed since Eddie and Amy had lunch together and Eddie embarrassed the crap out of her by tickling her bare belly button in front of the restaurants wait staff, forcing her to shriek helplessly as his finger explored that hopelessly ticklish spot.

Now, Amy was going to reach out to him again. A few weeks earlier, Eddie did a nice job fixing a hole in her fence, and now after years of junk piling up, the garage needed cleaning.

A few times a year, Amy’s town had a big load garbage pickup and residents could put all of their big items outside for the trucks to pick up. Such as old furniture and other things.

Amy and her husband David lived in that house for over 20 years, and things pile up over time. Last weekend, Amy finally got David to commit to things he was ok with getting rid of. This weekend, he’s out of town on business, but garbage pickup is on Monday morning.

So, Amy texted Eddie and asked if he and maybe Shane or Will (the three are all friends with Amy’s son Jason) could help too, to lift some heavy things and put them on the front curb.

Not counting when she briefly ran into Eddie at Home Depot, he tickled her four out of the last other four times he’d seen her. The first time was just a tickling marathon where Eddie, Shane and Will all ganged up on her, but the next three times it was just Eddie. The tickling was a bit more intimate, which made Amy feel uncomfortable, but at the same time guilty for sort of enjoying it.

Although Amy is used to spending a lot of time barefoot, she knows her feet are a target of Eddie’s tickles, and the other guys too, and she didn’t want to give them any encouragement. She felt good about herself because she wore socks and sneakers. That was her way of not initiating any contact.

After all, they were going to be moving things, so by wearing sneakers she could protect herself from not stubbing her toe or chipping a toenail.

Other than that, Amy wore her usual tshirt and shorts.

Eddie, Shane and Will all arrived in Eddie’s truck and said hello to Amy and gave her a hug. She smiled and said “Glad you guys could make it. Would you like a snack or a glass of water or something before you get started?”

“Naah, let’s just get right to it” Eddie said.

They all went to the garage, where there was an old dresser, an old and heavy big screen TV (from back when they were heavy), a dining room table, and a bunch of cardboard boxes with things in them.

Amy went to help lift, but Shane said, “Don’t worry Mrs. N, we’ve got this. You just relax.”

Shane and Will, like Jason were all book minded, but Eddie was into physical labor. The other three were about to enter their senior year of college, but Eddie went straight into construction after high school. It showed. The other two guys had a decent build, but Eddie’s muscles were bigger. Amy observed this as they were all wearing tshirts, but didn’t stare.

It didn’t take long for the guys to get everything onto the curb. Less than 20 minutes. “What do I owe you?” Amy asked. “Maybe a pizza with everything on it?” Eddie answered.

“You got it,” Amy said, and called the local pizza place. “And how about a beer?” Eddie said.

“Sure, coming right up. Shane, Will, you guys want a beer too?”

They both said yes, and Amy got beers all around as they waited for the pizza to arrive.

They were all lounging on the couch, exchanging stories.

Will, who was sitting next to Amy, then teased - “You’re not getting tipsy again, are you Mrs. N?” Amy smiled and gave him a playful punch on the arm and said “nooooo.”

That was Will’s opening, as he gave her a quick tweak to the ribs. Amy squirmed and said “now don’t start.”

Eddie was sitting on Amy’s other side and gave her a quick tweak too. “Eeeeee! Eddie, don’t!” Amy said, and was obviously tickled more when Eddie did it.

“Oohhh, Eddie really knows how to get to you, doesn’t he” Shane teased. Amy tried to hide her embarrassment. She believed Eddie that he never told the guys about their other tickling incidents, but now she wasn’t so sure.

And Shane was right. Amy’s body had gotten used to Eddie’s ticklish touch that it was almost as if her brain was programmed to make her body extra ticklish when Eddie was doing the tickling.

Will then cupped Amy’s kneecap and squeezed it. She jumped and said, “ok that’s it, I’m getting up.”

Shane said: “Come on, I want a turn,” and with that, Will and Eddie stretched Amy out on the couch, and before she could protest, Shane had raced over there and lifted up her tshirt halfway, exposing Amy’s bare tummy.

“You know what’s coming now, Mrs. N, can you keep from cackling?”

Amy didn’t say a word, but she was going to try her best to minimize her laughter hoping the guys would get discouraged and leave her alone. But that’s not how it happened.

“HAHAHA HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA” Amy cackled uncontrollably as soon as Shane dug both hands into her tummy and ribs.

He took a three second break and did it again. And a third time. Each time, Amy cackled on cue, giving Shane the sound he was seeking.

One last time, Shane playfully played Amy’s tummy with is palms like a drum, as Eddie said “Amy’s got a ticklish tummy” and Shane dug his fingers in again. “HAHAHAHAH STOOPP OH HAHAHAHAHAAAA OH STOP” Amy helplessly pleaded.

Will stepped out of the room and returned with the hairbrush from Amy’s bathroom that he found the last time he was there. “Look at her feet” he said. “I think Amy’s trying to hide her feet from us by wearing sneakers. You know what that means,” as he gave a sinister laugh.

Shane was still sitting on Amy and Eddie was holding her arms. Will handed the brush to Shane and walked over to Amy’s sneakers and slowly started undoing the laces.

“NOOO, DON’T TICKLE MY FEET” Amy screamed as she tried to kick away, but Shane’s grip was too strong for her. Will was moving slowly on purpose and narrating his every move.

“Here comes the first little sneaker and off it slides, and what do we have here? A cute, clean little white sock.” Amy just lay there, no longer protesting and listening to his narrative.

“Now, for the second shoe. Off it comes, and another cute little clean white sock. It must feel nice to let those little toes breathe,” Will said as he briefly rubbed Amy’s socked feet.

“Time to take off the socks” Will said as he slowly slid each sock off of Amy’s feet. “And they look so clean I bet they don’t even smell.” Amy just had a blank stare as Will sniffed her socks. She got a little red from embarrassment. “Nope, not a trace of smell, inside or out. Completely perfect,” Will said.

“Oh, and now we’ve revealed the prize underneath” Will said. “Amy’s beautiful little feet and those cute pink toes.”

Amy.JPG
(Amy's feet)

“Maybe I should just start by playing with your toes” Will said. And started to play a “this little piggy” game. That really didn’t tickle too much and Amy was able to mostly hide her ticklishness. Amy finally gave a half giggle and said “you’re really very silly.”

“Ahh, but if you didn’t try to hide your feet from us, we would have been fine with just a little tickle. But now, Shane?”

With that, Shane turned around and started scrubbing Amy’s bare soles with the hairbrush.

“Shane, don’t you - HAHAHAHA, STOPP! STOOPP! HAHAHAHAAA!” Amy screamed.

The doorbell rang. It was the pizza delivery guy. Saved by the bell.

The guys let Amy up and she got her purse and went to the door to pay for the pizza. Eddie followed her. She put the pizza own on the hallway table and as she reached into her wallet to pull out the cash, Eddie, from behind gave her a hug, his hands resting on her ribs. “Thank y- EEEEE!” Amy said to the pizza guy as she tried to thank him, but Eddie had tickled her and made her scream and squirm, collapsing and almost falling to the floor.

“She’s ticklish” Eddie calmly said, and the pizza guy chuckled and had an “I wish I could join in the fun” look on his face.

Amy said nothing and tipped him and now said “thank you” without the interruption of a tickle. The pizza guy left and Amy brought the pizza into the dining area and went to get some pizza serving platters from the kitchen cabinet. They were high up, so she stood on a chair.

Eddie followed her into the kitchen and although they had tickled her enough, couldn’t resist one more. He reached just an inch through her shorts but before the panties, to that spot where the butt cheek meets the thigh and gave her a little tickle.

Luckily, Amy didn’t have the platters in her hands yet, because she shrieked “EEEEEE” and lost her balance. Eddie grabbed her to keep her from falling, and as Shane and Will entered the kitchen to see what happened, Amy was held in Eddie’s arms, and for balance she had wrapped her own arms around his shoulders.

“She lost her balance” Eddie said “and I saved her.”

“You need to be more careful, Mrs. N” said Will and Shane as they gave little tickles to her outstretched feet, which were dangling as Eddie was carrying her.

“Enough” Amy yelled, as she scrunched up against Eddie, like in a fetal position, her knees firmly in his chest as he kept one arm on her butt to hold her in place. It looked as if Amy was climbing a big mountain, Eddie’s body, for safety. The more they tickle-teased her, the more Amy scrunched up her knees into Eddie’s chest, coiling her body, her arms around Eddie’s shoulders for extra support.

Pretending he was rescuing a damsel in distress, Eddie carried her out of the room, as Amy still had her arms draped around him.

“You can always count on me to save you, Amy” Eddie clowned. It was all a joke, but Amy felt a strange thrill being carried to safety, even though it was pretend safety, by big strong young Eddie.

There was no more tickling that day. The guys all gave Amy hugs and left. She thanked them again, with a half-serious half-playful look on her face, as if she was saying “next time I’ll hire professional movers because saving the money isn’t worth the trouble.”

Eddie was the best tickler, Amy thought, but Shane knew how to get her too. Especially on the bare tummy. She thought about what happened again. That her son’s friends, less than half her age, are able to overpower her as they please and reduce her to a ticklish mess.

And that it’s all just so strange. Not necessarily good, but not necessarily bad.

FOR DISCUSSION:

1. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE PIC OF AMY'S FEET?
2. WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO AMY IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP?

The 5 parts have been well done! Thanks for writing them. I believe a long weekend with Eddie and Amy is in the future. Doesn’t have to be anything sexual, just seems like something is building between the two of them and Eddie would love to have a full weekend with her vulnerable, ticklish body.

Thanks. More parts coming soon. Just waiting for comments about the two questions for discussion. :)

I agree! It is definitely building to Eddie having a weekend where he gets Amy tied to the bed and has his way tickling her for an extended period. Maybe stripping her down a bit, without making her too uncomfortable.

Great story! Good to see the other characters make a return too! Can't wait to read more! (Still hoping for raspberries though) :neenerneener:

I myself, would love to see more pictures of her feet, especially her soles! :p

Based on what you saw of her feet so far, what do you think and what would you do to them?

Her feet are beautiful and I’d love to suck those toes and tease/tickle her feet for hours which is what I think Eddie should do along with her belly button!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back