• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business, But Personal. Pain, But, And, Decision?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross went into the den, there was a message on his home office phone number from John Fish, about a possible "Explosive deal in Canada, separate from the Alaska situation. John said that he needed to see Ross ASAP.

Ross was very happy of course. He would call Mr Fish back in the morning.

Yet, when Ross got back into bed, predictably, trouble developed.

Just as Ross and his energy partners were moving ahead on the Alaska find, just as Ross had seemingly found a solution to his situation at RossShell, that was productive for Ross's health, Ross and Kayley's marriage, Vic, and the company RossShell itself.

Ross started to get back into bed, and was suddenly stricken with pain.

Ross grimaced, and he tried to hide the pain until he could call the Doctor in the morning.

Yet, Kayley, who knew Ross better than she knew herself, could see that Ross was really fighting it.

"Okay, life's partner, spill the goods. What is it? Migraine, dizzy spell, neck pain, or something else? " Kayley asked almost in an interrogation tone.

"The back of my neck, right under the back of the skull. My weak spot. While it's not as "Severe " as if I am stricken with a migraine, pounding, or shooting pains, it feels like it is incredibly stiff, and if I cannot get it loose" Ross confessed.

"Okay, fine, so if it does not feel better in the morning, you the CEO are not to go into the you know where. You are to call Dr K, and speak to either Doctor K and or his nurse. Either talk to him on the phone, or call a nurse, and go over there, later this morning. " Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said, feeling low and sullen after the euphoria of recent times between the Alaskan strike, and Ross's explosion and decision about how to deal with Victor and Ross himself in regard to RossShell.

Kayley tried to close her eyes, but she was merely faking.

Ross just felt. stiff in the back of his neck under his skull. Ross barely slept a wink.

The alarm awakened Kayley. Ross of course woke up as well. Kayley called the nursing company.

"Ross C in Queens needs a nurse for the day. Maybe 12 hours, maybe 24. He likely needs to go to a Doctor, unless the Doctor can help him on the phone" Kayley said

"Of course, Kayley. A nurse will be there within the hour" The nursing supervisor said.

"Thank You" Kayley said.

Kayley glared at Ross.

"Okay, CEO. Do it. Call the office voicemail and tell Victor what happened. If you move from this bed to go anywhere but the Doctor, this bed will be colder than the location of your Alaskan hit in the dead of winter, got it?" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Ross has got it loud and clear, teacher"

Ross called the office voicemail.

"This is Ross. I had a very bad night, and wont be in today. Whoever receives this message, if it is not Vic,. please tell Vic to call me when he gets in. I have to explain some things to him" Ross said, and hung up.

Kayley grinned at Ross. "Good Boy"

The nurse, Andrea, arrived. "Hi, Ross and Kayley, I'm Andrea. I'm here to help Ross in any way I can" Andrea said.

"Thank You, Andrea. Please make sure that the only place Ross goes is to his neurologist. Ross had a botox shot recently, and he had pain at the base of his skull and under his neck during the night. When the Doctor's office opens, Ross knows that Ross has to call the Doctor to deal with this. I will be home between 4 and 5. I love you, CEO and feel better" Kayley said.

Kayley left, and Ross's cell phone rang. It was of course, Vic.

Hi, Vic. I'm unfortunately grounded today. This is either a back of the neck/base of the skull migraine, or something else. I'm going to call Doctor K when he opens to see if he either wants me to come over there, or if he just talks on the phone, and I have to see him tomorrow if this does not go away, or he gives me a med or something. Will keep you posted. " Ross said.

"Okay. Will do. Feel better, partner" Vic joked.

"Thanks, bud, I hope to" Ross said.

At 10 when Doctor K's office opened, Ross called.

"This is Ross C. I had a very bad night. I had gotten out of bed, and when I tried to get back in, I have been having like a sharp sticking pain at the base of the back of my head" Ross said.

"Give me one minute to report this to Doctor K. I will let you know what he says" The nurse said.

Less than a minute later, the nurse came back.

"Doctor K cannot see you until the late afternoon. He has an opening tomorrow at noon. Why dont you call us in the morning when we open, and let us know if you still need to see Doctor K" The nurse said.

"I will, and thank you" Ross said.

Ross then called John Fish. "John, I got your message. I'm home in bed. I had a bad night. When I awakened in the middle of the night, I heard your message, and I was stricken with a stiffness pain in the back of my head, and the base of my skull. I have to see the Doctor tomorrow if this does not go away. What is up?" Ross asked.

"Possible good deal in Canada. Separate from the Alaskan situation. I've spoken to Fritz and Steve,. I told the people who are involved with the possible deal ,that I had not spoken to my other partner yet. Why dont I call them now and make the call for the day after tomorrow? This way we can all listen whether you're at home, or back in the office?" John suggested.

"Perfect, and thanks" Ross said.

Ross dozed at intervals with pain. Ross ordered Pizza and salad for Andrea and himself.

Kayley arrived home at 4, and said to Andrea. "You can go. If we need anyone, we will call the company. Here is your tip. Thanks for watching this man" Kayley said.

"My pleasure. Feel better Ross" Andrea said.

When Andrea left, Kayley had not taken her shoes off yet.

"Can I?" Ross said, with the voice of a child, referring to whether he could smell and or kiss Kayley's bare soles.

"No, you cant. You are a pain in my ass, Market Man. Why do you think I approve so much of the change you are making to have Vic run things day to day at RossShell? You need to do this" Kayley said.

"I told you, teacher. Its done. We just have to formalize it" Ross said.

That night, Ross and Kayley shared plain pasta, rested, and then drifted off to sleep.

Ross's neck seemed to feel looser when he got up the next morning.

He called Doctor K's office, and canceled that day's appointment., Ross was advised to "Call back immediately " if any symptoms came back, and he said he would.

Ross dressed in slacks, and a polo,. kissed Kayley goodbye, and went to the office.

That day, Ross "planned" to have a conference call with John Fish and others about the possible new deal in Canada.

When Ross got to the office, no one else had arrived yet.

Ross went into his private office, and when he looked down on his desk, there was an envelope on it, with more "certainly significant news"

What was the "significant news" this time?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Ross started to get back into bed, and was suddenly stricken with pain.
It seems that Ross's health is a never-ending source of misery for him.

"Okay, CEO. Do it. Call the office voicemail and tell Victor what happened. If you move from this bed to go anywhere but the Doctor, this bed will be colder than the location of your Alaskan hit in the dead of winter, got it?" Kayley said.
As usual, Kayley is looking out for Ross's health.

I wonder if John Fish is telling the truth this time.

Ross has health issues, just like the author.

Epilepsy, migraines, etc.

We will see about Fish and what the truth is.

More to come within 24 hours, I hope.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back