• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your first time ever nearly being found out..

natscott6282

TMF Regular
How did it happen exactly and what did u feel as u thought u were about to be found out and after when you realised you weren’t?
(found out about being into tickling I mean)

Well I told you the one about my sister nearly finding out Nat,

But my childhood friend Rachel..she just worked it out, as when we would rp I would talk about tickling her, or use tickling as a method to get her characters to talk, I remember the night she found out she said to me “Mike, let’s talk”

And we discussed it, “do you like tickling me or something, because you always seem to do it?” I remember..thinking..crap..and I remember the knot in my tummy. I had never been asked directly before, up to that point the only tickle rp I would be doing is with people who were already into it, so this was the first time having to admit it to someone who’s kinky it isn’t. I remember just burnings up and blushing and I just come out and said…”yes..and this is why”

To my amazement she just called it “cute” I asked her, “how did she work it out” and she just told me “duh your always tickling me, and I could tell on your face..you enjoyed it, especially tickling my feet”

I just said “yeah, guilty as charged”

It was quite a weight off my shoulder from that moment..on

Last edited:
I had a friend/girlfriend who i always tickled growing up from when we were kids up until we were about 18. One day she was at my house and i had her ankles tied tickling her feet when her brother turned up and walked in on us. Funny now thinking back but at the time it felt so awkward!

Remember when Yahoo was a thing most used if they didn't have AOL? I had two yahoo logins. One professional, one that was.... Tickly... Somehow the accounts synced and I responded to a professional email from the tickly account... Luckily no one knew much about hacking in the early internet days and I was able to shrug it off as having been hacked in Yahoo!

Such a close call I now dedicate devices to my accounts so never shall any sync almost out me again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back