• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Friends in a New Town 9: Crime and Punishment (FF/Multiple F and a M)

the snarker

Author’s note: All Characters depicted are at least 18 years old. I hope you enjoy the biggest and most wicked chapter yet.

It was nearing 5:30 in the afternoon. The devilish game that the six young adults were partaking had been going on for over an hour. Sitting on the three benches of the booth of the mall food court were three women. The ringleader was Terry Carmichael. A lithe woman with a wicked smile and even more wicked mind. On her left was the statuesque Candy and on the right dazzling Bianca. Both of the ebony beauties were playing with dark haired tickled plaything Mike Tanner. He was laying under the table, hands bound behind his back by shoelaces. His own sock jammed in his mouth and held tight by Bianca’s long purple and black tube sock wrapped around his lips. Candy was smothering him with one of her long caramel colored sole while poking him in the armpits with her dark brown toe. The white polished nail grazing the skin and tussling the hair.

Bianca had wrapped her toned legs around the teen, holding them tight. She was carefully studying the smooth white soles while skittering her fingers on the soft tops of the feet and burrowing her remaining fingers in his silky heels. Mike was in tickle heaven, his nerve endings stimulated by the tickling and the aroma of Bianca’s sock and Candy’s foot. He was exhausted from the constant assault on his senses and craved more. His muffled laughter mixed with moans of desire, which pleased his captors immensely.

The head and hefty upper body of his delicate friend Emma Delgado covered his abdomen. She was bound and gagged in a manner identical to the young man.

The ticklish current coursing wracked her nerve endings from the top of her caramel coloured feet through her voluptuous thighs. The tiniest hands were skittering over her silky (and recently pedicured) skin. The shy Carrie was sitting on the ground, her legs laying straight in front of her. The frail college student was so petite that her ridiculously small milky bare feet did not even reach Mike’s sides. Her face was cupped in Emma’s large feet, one foot covering her small mouth. Her purple lipstick had stained the soft skin were the heel and arch met. Terry’s yellow hoodie was over her head, sticking her short black hair to her sweaty cheeks. The top of her head was stuck between Terry’s rigid upper thighs. The vixen’s feet were gliding over Carrie’s legs like a hurricane. Her toes grabbing her knees and pinching her thin and sensitive skin.

- What in the sam hell is going on here?!

All six youths froze at the unknown voice. Terry was the first to turn her head towards it. She saw a woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties. Short but stocky in a security guard uniform. Her dark shoulder length hair held by an elastic tie under her cap. She had a kind face but a rough voice. She had seen Mike’s soles peaking from under the table and had come to investigate.

- Huh, nothing really, we’re just laughing ya know, as girls do. Terry said.

- Yes, Andie, there’s nothing going on.

- Right Bianca and these here resting in your lap have nothing to do with why you girls are laughing ain’t it?

As she said this, Andie the guard’s heavy black work boots echoed on the floor as she approached Mike’s feet. She then used two sturdy fingers in a hook shape to scrape the tender bottom of the boy’s left sole. This gave him a jolt of muffled laughter.

- MmmMmoopphhh!

- Now, I don’t know about you gals, but I heard something.

She crouched and examined the fascinating tableau offered to her.

- I sure as hell didn’t expect to see three people down there!

Stuck between Terry’s thighs, Carrie was mortified to have been caught in such a compromising situation in public. The girl was trembling in fear and pure embarrassment. The one moment she allowed her walls to break down and to give in to her deeply hidden passion for feet and bondage and she was now in what was for her the most humiliating circumstance. She prayed that the hoodie that covered her head would never leave it.

Bound and helpless, Mike could not look Andie in the eye. His face was tomato red. He had been too greedy and bold. His newfound desire to be a bound tickle toy already got him in trouble. Arrested for public tickle bondage, how ridiculous and humiliating. Especially because he was still new in town.

Since Emma’s upper body was laying on Mike’s belly, she view the guard upside down. However, she did not avert her gaze in any way.

Her gentle emerald eyes beamed with pride. She felt no shame for her situation or her love of bondage. Even in the shadow of the table, she visibly glowed with ecstasy.

- Hmmphoo. She mumbled.

- Hi there young lady. You too, young man and hello you too under the hood. Now, may I deduce that from your rather sunny disposition miss that you consented to this peculiar situation?

- Ymmph. She said nodding.

- Well, at least there’s that. Still, one (even more so three) people shouldn’t partake in these kind of kinky activities in such a public space. It is rather inappropriate. As such, you and your two friends will be untied and all of you partners in crime will follow me to my offices.

She stood up, hands on her leather belt.

- Please, as promptly as you can.

She took her walkie-talkie from her holster.

- Janine for Andie?

- Listening.

- I’m going to need you at the office pronto please 10-4?

- Going right now 10-4.

- Thank you over and out.

As quickly and discreetly as possible, Mike and Emma were freed from their gags and restraints. Carrie still wore the hood in shame as she put back her black ankle boots.

- Miss, I’m going to ask you to show me your face please.

Trembling, Carrie took the yellow hoodie off her tear stricken face. She was firmly staring at a scratched patch of leather on the bench. Her mouth was slightly agape. Her braces were peaking through.

- Carrie?! Oh well the well… oh my. Well, I guess you learn something new every day. Said Andie.

Bianca passed a through her short cropped up blond hair. She was confused at the situation. She never could have dreamed that her friend had this kinky side to her. Or that she preferred to explore it with other girls.

Mike’s wet socks went back into Terry’s shopping back, while Bianca put hers in her leather jacket pockets. They all put back their footwear and followed the guard out of the food court.

- Hiya Janine, look what I got here!

- Whoa, that’s quite a catch Andie. What did you do them in for?

- Acts of public lewdness.

- Lewdness? You don’t mean…

- No. No hanky panky. This here young man and young woman were tied up with shoelaces and gagged with socks. These two, you recognize Bianca from the tech store? Yes and her friend, umm, Candy, yes, they were all over the boy. Bianca was tickling and biting his feet and Candy was smattering her big paws all over his face.

- What? For real?

- Yes, he was loving it too. And her, she was laying on his belly getting tickled by this sweet girl.

- Carrie? From the movie theatre.

- Yes, she’s pretty bummed about being caught, but if you can’t do the time…

- The… the time?! Said Carrie.

- Don’t worry hon, just a figure of speech.

The troupe had been led to an old storage area of the mall that had been converted into the security offices. It was made up of three adjoined rooms. The office proper, with two desk with computers and four comfy but old looking chairs. A waiting room with another handful of plastic chairs as well as a leather bench and a small holding area with four sturdy chairs and a barren table. Now, eight people were in the office. The six youths were in a row with the guards sitting on their desks facing them.

Janine was in her late twenties and was around 5 feet 8 inches tall. She had a hawk-like nose and piercing blue eyes. Her blonde hair had a blue streak in them and were tied in a knot top. She was lean but her arms were visibly well defined. Her voice was as smooth as honey.

- Did anybody see them?

- Not ‘til I showed up, no it doesn’t seem so. Pretty remarkable if you ask me.

- Ya know, when ya say it like that, it seems like harmless fun… Terry said.

- Shush there young lady. First off, something wrong doesn’t stop being wrong because nobody catches you doing it. Second somebody did catch you all doing the heretofore referred “wrong thing”.

- Exactly. Said Janine.

- I don’t see what’s wrong with having some fun making a boy squirm. Hell, he likes it even. Said Candy.

- Well, well, we have a couple of arguing chit-chatters her don’t we Janine?

- Damn straight.

- And you Bianca, don’t want to add anything?

- No. I’m good.

- Yeah, Carrie neither of course. Probably because both of you pretty ladies work in this here mall. Am I right Carrie?

Carrie started to hyperventilate from the guard’s attention. She was shaking like a leaf. Her vision blurred through her thin-rimmed glasses. Her nervousness and braces made her slur her words.

- I don’t have anything to say. Please don’t call Mrs. Baxter. I don’t want to lose my job… I…I… please…

- Now, now, no need to panic. None of us in here office have any intentions to call anybody about what’s just transpired.

- Really? Said Mike.

- No, of course not. Really, if it wasn’t for the whole tying people up thing I might have only given you a warning to be more quiet-like. I sure wouldn’t have dragged you out here. However, you did performed the long-standing erotic tradition of bondage in a public place and if that isn’t well completely inappropriate.

- Yes. Doing such a thing in public is wrong and deserves some punishment.

Terry and Emma both perked up at the comment.

- Now, let’s take see some ID from you all. Andie said.

The guards had taken the relevant information from the others and only Emma remained. Andie took her student ID.

- Delgado?

She took a closer look at her heart shape face and her green eyes.

- Now, that wouldn’t happen to make you Sofia’s kid little missy?

- Yes. I am.

- Well Janine, tell me if that doesn’t figure. The kinky librarian happens to have a kinky daughter. What a world.

- What a world indeed.

- Doesn’t have her mom’s body though.

- No, but it has its own perks.

- Yes indeed.

- You know my mother?

- Sure here we both do. We do happen to share the same gym.

- Very same.

- We are also very avid readers. We have voracious appetites.

- Very avid. Very voracious.

Janine’s last comment was whispered with great intent into Emma’s ear. She felt something into the pit of her stomach. The feeling that she knew so well from all of her times with Terry. She was being dominated. Both guards were toying with them.

- This ain’t right. Terry said.

- What are you talking about little minx? Andie said.

- All this. The way ya talk to us. The way y’all get up close and personal to crush us with your air of authority. Don’t think I don’t know what y’all doing to us here. Stop this right now. Don’t ya see that poor girlie over there is on the verge of having a stroke?

Carrie was rubbing her arms trying in vain to calm down. Janine walked to her calmly. Then, she gently took her hands in her own.

- Shh, it’s all right Carrie. We aren’t going to hurt you. Do you want some water?

She nodded. Her eyes on the floor.

- Come with me. Ok?

- Ok.

Janine guided the petite woman gently outside the office into the waiting room, closing the door behind her. Andie look sternly at Terry, Candy and Bianca.

- Now, you three ladies, you will follow me into this here room for some talking to about putting people under a food court table to tickle them mercilessly. Pip pip!

Terry held her ground.

- We don’t have to do anything. You’re just a mall cop.

- You’re right missy. I could bar you all from the mall and call all of you high school students’ parents. It would be quite a silly reason for Bianca and Carrie to lose their jobs in this establishment because of your stupid kinky game. I don’t intend to alert anyone of what happened. If punishment (of the funny non-violent kind) is attributed to the guilty parties involved I wouldn’t see any reason that this story ever leaves these hereby walls.

Terry was furiously glaring at the guard. She was also stumped. She darted pass Andy into the holding room. Bianca and Candy looked at each other, and then followed the angered vixen. Andie turned to Emma and Mike, a satisfied smirk on her square face.

- Now, you little tickle victims, you wait here a bit. You can sit down if you want.

Andie took a big shoe box from her desk then walked into the holding room closing the door behind her.

- What is happening here? Mike said.

He slumped into a chair. Emma sat in the one next to him. Gently, her big and feminine hands engulfed his right one. She spoke with her usual delicate touch.

- Don’t you see Michael? We are now a part of a new game.

- What?

- Andie and Janine, they’ve taken control of us now. They keep talking about punishment. Not only that, but they keep saying words like “tickle” and “bondage” and “kinky”. They know my mother as the “kinky librarian”. They’ve split us up Mike. Carrie is with Janine. Bianca, Candy and Terry are with Andie. They left the both of us in the office, where we can’t leave without running into Janine in the waiting room.

Mike absorbed what his precious Emma told him. He was pensive for a moment.

- You’re right. Andie’s taken the ones who like to take charge. To control. Carrie is too fearful and nervous. Janine took her to calm her down. Damn. They really sized us up didn’t they? They left us two alone together. The two people that are sure not to run away.

- Of course, we won’t leave. If we leave we won’t be punished.

Carrie sipped the paper cup of fresh water as calmly as she could. Janine’s long fingers were passing through her bob cut from behind and gently massaging her scalp.

- That feels good? Janine said.

- Y…yes. It does.

The blonde guard let the girl’s head alone and sat down on a cushy bench. The same kind as the food court, but much more battered. She gestured for the petite girl to sit next to her.

- It’s ok. I won’t hurt you.

Sheepishly, still holding the empty cup next to her heart, she sat down at the far side of the bench.

- Is that empty? I’ll take it to the trash for you.

Janine stood up and gently took the cup away from Carrie’s still hands while taking the opportunity to caress the side of her left cheek and along the sharp jawline. The girl shivered.

- Well, look at that. Ain’t it precious?

Janine’s forefinger trailed Carrie’s face until it reached the small mole on the side of her upper lip. She gasped at the touch.

- Pretty sensitive spot right there. Do you like it when I stroke it?

- Huh… um.

- It’s ok.

She let go of the mole and walked away to the trash basket but not before spotting Carrie’s face trying to follow her hand.

She smirked as she threw the cup in the trash.

- So Carrie, how did you get involved in all of this?

- Hum… well. I didn’t… I don’t...

The guard sat back down the bench but was now next to her. Her hips against hers. She carefully held her hand.

- Say, Carrie you’re 20 right?

- 19. I turn 20 next month.

- Still 19 years old. Do you still live with your parents?

- No! But I still would… wouldn’t want them to hear about this.

- Sure, but you’re an adult right?

- Umm… right.

- You live on your own, have your own life.

- Actually, I live with Bianca and Candy.

- You do?

- Yes.

- Must be hard.

- Umm… why?

- To be… thirsty, but never being able to quench it.

She said those words right into her ear. Carrie gulped.

- I don’t know what…

- Cut it out Carrie.

- What?!

- I said, Cut. It. Out. You living with those two gorgeous women. I can imagine you, sitting, hiding behind a book pretending to study. Peaking over while Candy lays her long and voluptuous body on the couch. Her lithe feet over the couch in full view. Wanting them, but too ashamed to do anything about it. Because they’re not like you aren’t they? They don’t like girls or their mouth-watering feet like you do. Like we do.

- We?

- Yes, we. How about we share something special today Carrie. How about I’ll show you mine and you’ll show me yours?

Carrie’s eyes widened. A day earlier, such a proposition would have filled her with terror, but today, she felt lust coursing through her veins. She blushed.

- Yes.

- Yes what darling?

- Yes, I will show you my feet, if you show me yours first.

- With pleasure.

Janine lifted her left leg over Carrie’s lap and put her booted heel on the end of the seat. She bended over to reach the laces while making sure that the teen could peak down her cleavage. She unlaced the many rows of her heavy black boot then seductively took the boot by the heel and pried it away.

The rosy round heel first, then the white arch to the pink ball all the way to the narrow toes. No varnish on them, but they were clearly well maintained though sweaty from the footwear. Carrie was salivating.

- Shocking I know, having no socks like this in those boots. I can’t do anything about it though, I just hate socks.

- Me too. Carrie whispered.

- Is that so? My, my…

- Ya goddamn bitch! Lemme go! I hate ya! I hope ya get a heart attack! RRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!!

- Now, now, little missy, comments like these might aggravate your punishment. You wouldn’t want that would ya?

- Drop dead!

Terry was furiously straining against her bonds. Candy’s fight against them were more tentative. Bianca did nothing but staring in space. She knew her job was on the line. The three girls had each of their hands handcuffed to the arms of strong wooden chairs. Their ankles were also cuffed with the chains locked on the table in the centre of the room. The only item on it besides their legs was the now open box that contained the multitude of restraints used on the girls. Terry’s thin torso and waist were jumping up and down the seat of the chair. Her brown hair were swinging wildly. She sat between Bianca and Candy.

- Ya can’t do this to me!

Andie used the empty chair on the other side of the table to propel herself on it. Then, she quickly sat her small stocky body on Terry’s shins. She put one boot on each arm of the chair.

- Terry, Terry, Terry. You little tiger don’t seem to understand the point of this here exercise. You seem like a bright girl. A strong girl. The kind of girl who uses her wiles and spunk to get what she wants.

The mall cop bended over to unlace her footwear as she spoke. Terry sprung up trying to bite her face or hands but could not reach.

- In a way I see myself in you. You like being in control don’t you Terry-baby?

- Don’t call me that! Don’t call me anything!

- Now, now, Terry-strawberry I’ll call you what I want.

The thud of her right boot hitting the floor resonated across the room.

- And you know why don’t you Terry-girl. You know why I can call you what I want? You know it and it just tears you apart knowing it. Don’t it?

Another thud, Terry is a complete mess.

- GO TO HELL!!

Andie lifted her right foot, showing off her white socked sole. Damp from hours in the boot. She rips off her sock like a Band-Aid. The three girls can see a small but meaty foot. Beautiful bronze colour with firm round toes and cute candy pink toenails adorning them.

- Well I do declare, seems like we match Terry darling. My toesies have the same colour has those cute fingernails of yours. I wonder if it matches down there. We shall see, won’t we?

- No ya won’t! Ya won’t! Ya can’t! Don’t! Not me!

Andie rips off her other sock.

- Not you? What makes you so special Terry-girly?

She bundled her socks together. Terry eyed them enraged. Her arms were flailing hopelessly stuck.

- It seems that you are quite a stubborn little lady. It seems I’ll have to tell you what’s what. You’re not in control anymore. I am. You see I too love pretty girl feet just like you do. I love to watch them. To caress them. To massage and stroke them. I love it when my lovelies are tied up when I do all this. I love bondage on pretty girls. Love it so much. But more than anything, my biggest passion of all… is to see a spirited woman, and I’m talking a real firecracker here, bound, gagged and struggling for dear life against her restraints as I tickle her pretty gorgeous toesies. And today Terry, is your day to be punished.

- YA FUC-MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Andie crammed her sweaty socks into Terry’ screaming mouth. She leaned back and fished a roll of grey duct tape from the box. The vixen struggled desperately to spit out the salty socks and evade the mighty strip of tape but it was in vain.

Andie successfully wrapped the material around her mouth and chin three times before ripping it with her teeth and smoothing over her skin. Her mouth was open when the tape glued itself giving her an “o-shape” lip imprint. An inch or so of the odorous socks was peaking out the top of her gag and teasing her nostrils.

- MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The strong woman held her prisoner by the hair with both hands. Forcing her to look straight in her black eyes mere inches away.

- I see right through you missy. Nothing better than putting a dom under my thumb. I just know that you’re ticklish, maybe not as much as your little pets in my office, but unlike them you aren’t use to such treatment. In fact, you despise it. Good. Struggle all you want little baby. You’re not going to escape the tickle punishment I have in store for you.

- MMMMPPPHHHH!

- Scream all you want into this beautifully tight gag around those perky lips of yours. This here room is soundproof and we’re pretty far from anybody out here. We’re past 6, the whole mall is closed except for the movie theatre. Unfortunately for you but wonderfully for me, that theatre is on the complete opposite side of the mall. There’s nobody to save you. Any of you ladies.

Andie licked the sweat off Terry’s temple.

- RMRmmMMMOOPOHHH!

She strained and strained, but nothing would budge.

- Look, that’s really weird now. I mean, that boy liked being controlled, you’re forcing yourself on her. Let us go! Candy said.

- You wouldn’t be in this here situation if she hadn’t appealed for you to succumb to your baser instincts in public. Public lewdness is a crime. Not the most serious of course, especially with no nudity involved, but it would put you into trouble.

She removed herself from Terry’s body and walked behind the Amazonian beauty.

- Today my pretty, you and your kinky friends are going to pay the piper.

A large strip of duct tape smacked the white lipstick. Candy moaned and Andie wrapped it tightly once around her strong chin.

- Mmmffff.

The tipper tapper of her bare feet on the floor resonated as she walked to Bianca.

- And you now, you’ve been awful quiet-like.

She gently traced her fingers in the dyed blond hair. She pinch a few of the short-cropped locks.

- Just gag me and get on with it you fucking crazy bitch.

- Don’t mind if I do.

Just like that, Bianca’s mouth was wrapped. The guard leisurely strolled to the other side of the table and sat on her chair. Her bare feet peaking from under the arm as she sat on her knees.

Terry’ small chest was heaving. Her mauve halter-top was covered in sweat showing off the contour of her equally mauve bra. Andie was pacing her fingers tauntingly on the sole of her purple ballet flat. She snarled through her thick odorous gag and kicked her fingers away.

Andie smiled a gentle smile. Her chin resting in the palm of her other hand. She was serene.

Her expression pissed Terry off. A lot.

Andie’s stubby forefinger traced down the leather sole to behind the heel touching the pale skin. Terry’s hands became fists.

Clunk.

The captor flipped the shoe off. It whirled a couple of seconds into the air before falling sole up on the table. Andie was delighted by the slender foot. She appreciate the suppleness of the arch and the slightly rough quality of the darker patch of skin on her ball and heel. She twirled her finger around close to it but without touching. She was taken by the sight. The cool air of the room made Terry instinctively flex her toes. She hated herself so much for it when she saw Andie’s cheerful expression.

- What pretty nails! My, my, and I was right. We do have matching polish on our little toes. That’s so cute that such a tough girl like you cares for them so. I bet Emma and Michael enjoyed that very much don’t they?

- FmmpPPhh! MMMMPOPPHHHH!

She started thrashing and straining her ankles in their restraints. Unfortunately, she could not budge them more than a couple of inches.

- Now,now, let’s get to it!

She flipped her other flat and before it even hit the table, her nails were grazing the soft arches.

-NNNMMMMMPPPPHH! MMMMPPHHH! STMMMMMMPPPPPHH! MMMMFFFFF!!

Terry’ soul was filled with hatred. She could not control the muffled laughter escaping her stuffed mouth. She was angry at been used as a ticklish puppet by this police academy reject. She hated being bound. She hated being gagged. She abhorred being tickled. Rarely does all of those things happen and the few times it did, it was under the supervision of Sofia. A woman that she deeply loved and respected. To be reduced to tickle madness in front of two other girls she barely knew did not help matters.

She held her laughter inside, not wanting to give Andie the satisfaction of her ticklish tears. She was uselessly trying to pry the metal cuffs open. Her wrists were turned red raw. Small squeals were escaping her lips and reaching Andie’s ears.

- It’s all right Theresa-banana, you can fight it. Fight hard against the sensation caused by my scratchy nails across the ball of your pretty darling foot. You’ll only explode harder when the inevitable comes. Oh, it seems like your left foot is twitching. How about I pinch the thin and I’m certain very sensitive underside of your toes. I bet you’ll hate that right?

The girl stifled a cry of frustration.

- Yes, you’ll hate that. Perfect.

Andie dug deep underneath Terry’s pointy toes. She knew it was already over. She could not contain herself. Tears of madness fell down her cheeks as she was overcome with enraged laughter.

- FFFFFMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!NNNNOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFPHHHHH!

Janine was holding the small pale foot in her hand as if it were made of porcelain. She tenderly traced the side and heel of it with her long fingers. Carrie’s slight chuckles were muffled. She was laying on the bench; Janine’s left foot over her shoulder. Its toes caressing her ears and jawline. Her right covered her mouth and nose.

Her right hand was stroking the top of the left foot while her left was holding the right one against her face. Her glasses were pushed by the foot nearly falling to the ground. She inhaled the damp odour from the ball with unreserved passion.

- You’re having a good time? Janine said.

Carrie let out a moan of satisfaction while nodding. Her nose and lips covering the whole sole.

- You’re so cute.

Janine rubbed her foot all over her face until she inserted her big toe into the girl’s mouth. Carrie’s eyes snapped open in shock as she felt the delicious salty taste invade her taste buds. She accepted it tentatively. Her tongue started to roll slowly around the toe. Her teeth slightly gnawing the skin. Janine chuckled heartily.

- That feels so good. Imagine how better you will be with some more practice.

- Mmmm.

- Well said pretty girl. Well said.

Mike and Emma were still waiting in the security office. The young man had crossed his right leg and was anxiously dangling his black loafer by the tip of his bare toes. His beautiful friend had let go of her candy pink flip-flops and was sitting in a lotus position. Her eyes were closed. She was breathing rhythmically while gently stroking her upward facing soles with particular care to the lipstick stain.

Mike was worried. He felt that the situation was getting out of hand. He looked to Emma for guidance but she seemed to have completely accepted their helplessness. What scared him the most though, was that he enjoyed their predicament too. In fact, he wished that he could revel in it as gracefully as his precious Emma could. However, something was needling him.

As much as he craved to be dominated by the powerful women such as them, Andie and Janine’s abuse of power disturbed him.

His loafer felt to the floor in a thud. Emma opened her eyes.

- Are you ok Mike?

- No. I… I’m worried about the girls. About what they’re doing to them. Especially what Andie’s been doing…

- Me too, but I don’t know what to do.

She held his hand.

- I feel guilty Mike. I know that what is going on is wrong, but I’m… I’m just too aroused to stop it. I… I’m so ashamed.

He kneeled in front of her, stepping out of his other loafer and putting one hand on her thick thigh.

- Don’t be… it’s Andie’s fault. She’s exploiting us. I have to know what’s going on.

He stood up and walked stealthily to the holding room door. The floor was cold on his bare feet. He crouched and carefully opened the door a couple inches while holding his breath.

What he saw was devilish.

Andie had used black electrical tape to wrap electric toothbrushes against Bianca, Terry and Candy’s feet. The bristles embedded right where the arch and ball of their foot met. Andie was behind Candy and digging deep into her helpless underarms. The tickler was enjoyed the view of the ebony beauty’s ample cleavage. The ticklee was writhing. Her eyes closed. Terry was screaming up like a storm. Tears flinging wildly away from her desperate eyes. Her white complexion had turned into multiple shades of pink and red. She was glistening with sweat. Her clothes clanged to her like a second skin. Bianca had given up any semblance of resistance. Her eyes had rolled back into their sockets. Her body was buzzing to the rhythm of the brushes.

Emma was distracted by the hellish muffled laughter coming from the cracked door. She joined Mike to observe. Her hand on his shoulder, she was peaking over his head. They were both aghast at seeing their dear Terry reduced to such a state. They knew that her torment was real and that she was taking no pleasure in it. For a brief moment, the tear filled brown eyes crossed theirs. She was in complete tickle terror. They had to save their beloved.

- We can’t face her head on. She’s too strong and aggressive for us. Emma said.

- I know. We have to find a way to stop her without having to physically confront her. Also, we have to give the girls a break of some kind…

The boy snapped his fingers.

- I know what we can do and who can save us.

- You do?

- Yes. It’s time I put my love of movies to the test.

Carrie’s petite figure was laying on her belly, her feet crossed in the air in “the pose”. Her head rested on her arms. Her glasses on the floor. She moaned in pleasure as she felt Janine’s warm tongue working its way through the wrinkles of her soft feet. Then, the guard sucked in all ten of her tiny toes into her ample mouth. Her blue streak fell out and was touching Carrie’s ankle. Lost in her ecstasy, the youth did not see the wicked glint in the other woman’s eyes.

Discreetly, she took off her sturdy leather belt and held both end in each of her hands. In a swift motion, she passed it over Carrie’s head and over her purple lips. The girl grunted in surprise as her head was pulled back and the belt was tied over her ankles. Her back was bent in a harsh position. She tried to pry the belt away but Janine took hold of her wrists, pulling them back to her ankles. She felt the cold metal of the handcuffs clasp her wrists. The chain was put over the belt covering her ankles as to not dig into her thin skin. She was now bound and gagged in a tortuous hogtie.

- MMMMPPPHH! HlLLPPPPHHHHHHH!

Her captor’s dulcet tones filled her ears.

- You’ve had some sweet honey, now’s the time for some sour.

Janine’s harsh nails stimulated her wet soles and toes even more sensitive to touch.

- NNNNNNnnMMMMMMMMMMMFFF!

She was in a state of ticklish panic. She was out of breath. She wanted to die.

Through the small slit of the open door, Mike successfully filmed Janine’s tortuous treatment of Carrie. He closed the door quietly and walked to the other door. He hoped that the plan would work.

He captured a few minutes of the other scene. Andie was now on Terry. She was blowing raspberries in her neck while her hands were against her sweaty skin and digging into her lean sides and ribs.

The plan was nearly complete.

Andie was taking great pleasure in licking Terry’s ear and taunting her. The girl could not understand anything anymore. Her mind was a ticklish void. The only thing she understood was the muffled sound of her constant laughter rippling through her core.

As she licked the sweat of her prize possession, Andie heart skipped a beat as she spotted Mike filming them with his phone.

- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING THERE YOUNG MAN?!!

Mike visibly flustered fumbled with his phone a bit but pressed on the screen a few time. In an instant, the small but imposing guard snatched the device from his wet palms. Holding the phone in one hand and pushing his face into the office until she reached the nearest wall.

- HHmmMmFF. Mike grunted.

- So, so, little Mikey here thinks he can outwit the law and get out of his well-deserved punishment. I just have to say that it’s not how it’s going to work out in this here establishment. You see, everyday on God’s green Earth, I sweep the security footage for the incriminating footage of my lovelies and keep it as well… insurance. This video of yours will be eliminated. I prefer to enjoy the moment and commit my lessons to memory.

On the screen, she saw that Mike had sent the video to Emma. Turning to the girl, he saw her typing in the opposite corner. She lunged at her and stole her phone.

- No! Mike said.

- You thought you would get the better of me didn’t ya? Janine! Come here!

Her partner entered the room.

- What’s going on?

- These petulant youths need a little lesson in manners.

Things had taken a turn for the worse. All eight of them were now crammed into the holding room. Janine had pushed the leather bench against the left wall with Carrie still painfully hogtied on it. She was sitting in a plastic chair and continuing her assault on the poor young woman’s ticklish feet. Dashing Emma and Mike’s hope, no reprieve was granted to Bianca, Candy and Terry. The electric toothbrushes’ torment never ending while Andie prepped the two would-be rescuers.

The two were sitting in the chairs on their knees. Hands under the arms and bound with handcuffs behind the chairs’ back. Nylon ropes on the chain was tied to the footrest. Tape was wrapped from their ankles to their knees. Strings tied their big toes and another linked them to the footrest next to the rope. Their soles were taut. Their bodies were immobile. Black tape circled their heads and covered their mouths tightly. Andie mockingly stroked the imprint of their lips with her forefinger and put it inside her mouth with obvious delight.

- Mmmph! Mike said.

- Look how pretty you two are.

Emma looked at her captor pleadingly with her beautiful emerald eyes.

- Now, now, that sorry look of yours ain’t gonna work on me missy. It’s time for some consequence for your actions. However, don’t think you’re going to have the same treatment as your little companions. No, no, you see, I know that you love to be ticklish victims.

She passed her hands through their hairs and disappeared from their view. Calmly, the guard used electric tape to apply an electric flosser to each of the youth’s feet. The bristle lightly touched the tips of their big toes. A devilish smile on her face, she turned the devices on the lowest possible setting.

Emma felt the soft touch of the bristle spinning on the tender skin of her toes. Her flesh was always sensitive enough to feel any touch, but this was different. It tickled but only a little. It was like having a fly walking on her meaty extremities. The touch was too soft for her. It was annoying, not pleasurable.

- Mmmff! MMMMPh!

Mike was panicking. This was awful. The soft ticklish prick was pure torture and not the fun kind that he had been getting used too with his girls. Andie sat on the table, her bare feet dangling lazily. She tickled the soles of Bianca and Candy, her eyes firmly on her newly acquired victims. She was gorging herself on their discomfort. The ebony beauties’ writhing intensified.

- Look here, how powerless you are. I still get to tickle these girlies as mercilessly as I want and I get to have you watch as I do it. You know what Janine?

- What?

- I think this here haul might be the best we ever had. Don’t you think?

- I agree very much so.

She sucked in all ten of Carrie’s toes in her mouth as her hands pinched her bony hips.

- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

For the first time since he discovered the world of bondage and tickling, Michael Tanner wanted to break free. He did not feel safe. He did not feel loved. He felt used. They was no sharing for Andie. The pleasure of bondage only existed for her as a captor and not for her captive. Janine was all too happy to follow Andie in her cruel intentions.

There were six young people bound and gagged in this room. All of them were desperate for freedom.

The youths’ clothes were sweat stained. They were physically and mentally exhausted. Terry was crying. She wanted everything to end, but Andie was biting and nibbling her toes and making sure that it tickled as much as possible. Mike could not bear to look. Emma was crying looking at the love of her life’s despair. Bianca and Candy had surrendered to tickle toothbrushes madness. Carrie’s mind was putty.

Andie and Janine were experiencing pure sadistic delight.

The door slammed open.

The two guards stopped the torment to look in horror. Standing tall before them was the Amazonian Sofia Delgado. Her gaze was fiery.

- I will kick your ass for this.

- Now, now, Sofia, wait a…

The enraged mother’s long and muscled barefoot slipped out of its ballet flat and went into a roundhouse kick that struck Andie right in the jaw. She fell off the table and crashed on the floor like a piece of meat.

Janine came forward to punch the athletic beauty but she dodged the blow. The back of her pale neck now exposed to Sofia, she swiftly counter-attacked with a karate chop. Janine fell face first to the ground like a puppet that had its strings cut. She did not get back up.

Sofia slipped out of her other flat as she crossed the room in a single bound of her long legs and ripped the flossers away from her daughter and Mike’s toes before doing the same to the toothbrushes assaulting the three girls’ feet. There was a heavy sigh of relief in the room.

- Sfmmm!

- MmM!

- It’s okay Terry. Emma honey. Give me a couple of minutes and all of you will be out of these.

Andie snapped awake. She was stuck. Mummified from shoulders to ankles in duct tape. Right next to her head were the rosy feet of Janine. She was bound like her. Additional layers of tape tied them to the table proper. All around the table were her now ex-prisoners. Looming over her was the imposing figure of Sofia. She wanted to tell her off, but the damp and nasty socks in her tape-covered mouth prevented this.

Janine woke up and stirred hopelessly in her cocoon.

- MMM!

- Just shut up Janine. Said Sofia.

She tickled the pink ball of her foot as she told the guard off.

- MmmPh! MM! NNMmmPH.

- Was is it Janine? You don’t like it. Tough luck.

The 6 ft 3 Latina stared straight into Andie’s soul.

- Thought you were smart, huh? Thought you could do what you want to my daughter and her friends didn’t you?

Sofia kneeled to the ground and held Andie’s head in place. Her palm holding the skull while her long fingers trailed to under her chin. The tall beauty forced her prisoner’s gaze around the table to her new captors. Bianca and Candy looked at her with contempt. Terry’s rage was palpable. Carrie was shuffling in place and looking at the ceiling. Mike and Emma smiled warmly, but there was an impish glint in their eyes.

- You see Andie, Mike sent the video to my daughter in a text message. While he was filming you, Emma was writing an email to me, which she sent immediately after receiving the video from Mike. Then, she closed the web page and went back to her text inbox just as you snatched the phone away. You must have been satisfied with yourself I bet. However, Emma knows that I receive my email notifications directly on my phone. I was on my way the moment I saw it.

Sofia tauntingly started to stroke Andie’s neck with her sharp nails. The strong but now helpless guard wriggled slightly from the sensation. Emma put her hands on the table to take a closer look at her.

- It wasn’t very smart of you to tell us about your personal stash. The one of all the incriminating evidence that you used to blackmail people into becoming your tickle toys. Said Emma.

- Especially not when you have someone that works in I.T. in the room.Said Bianca.

- Mmm?!

- Sorry Andie, but it’s all gone now. While you and you buddy here were being prepared, I hacked your computers and cracked all your security (wasn’t that hard by the way) and erased all the incriminating security footage.

- NNNMMMNMM!

- Now, the only footage that exists is the one of you two tormenting these four and abusing your power. Said Mike

- Exactly. And you know what? It’s over. You will never do these games again. If you do, we will know and the footage comes out. Call it a warning or a courtesy. Call it a second chance. I don't care. However, you still have to get some comeuppance.

Both guards started to writhe and groan but they barely budge. The group took all the electric toothbrushes and connected each of them to electrical cords that they put in a power bar. The moist foot that was nearest to Andie and Janine’s faces were tape on the mouths. Terry made sure that the nose was stuck between the toes. Three brushes were tied with thin ropes to each of their soles. One was on the heel, another on the arch and the last on the ball. Additionally, one flosser was tied to their cheeks with the bristles placed behind the ears.

They muffled their constant and futile protest. There would be no mercy. All the devices were put on the highest setting.

- Off we go then. We’ll leave you to your devices and hopefully someone will find you soon… Sofia said

Wide eyed, Andie and Janine screamed through their tight gags. The Amazon smirked. All the devices were on, the only thing missing was to turn on the power back to get the current. Terry’s big toe was hovering over the button. She looked smugly at Andie and Janine.

- Scream all ya want into those beautifully tight gags around those perky lips of yours. I’ve heard on good authority that this here room is soundproof and that we’re pretty far from anybody outta here. We’re past 6, the whole mall is closed except for the movie theatre. Unfortunately for ya but wonderfully for me, that theatre is on the complete opposite side of the mall. There’s nobody to save ya. Any of ya ladies.

Andie was boiling inside.

- Of course, you don’t know who did this to you etc. Because you know the consequences if you babble. Said Sofia.

- Yeah, ain’t payback a bitch. Said Terry.

Her bony toe pressed the button. In one fell swoop, thunderous tickling wrecked Andie and Janine’s feet and ears.

- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!

- MMMMMMMNNNNNNJJJJJJJPSDKSPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPKHHHHH!!

They were writhing and writhing. Their bodies continuously vibrating on the table, but their bonds held. Every scream forced them to breathe in the damp odour of their companion’s foot. The bristles tingling their ears was maddeningly annoying. The women and Mike took pleasure in the sight for ten minutes or so. Then they left the room, making sure to close the lights and lock the doors behind them. It was now 7:00 pm in the mall.

The janitor will find them the next day when he makes his usual round.

At 2:00 pm.

The End.

Great story, love this series. Thanks for the update, Kinda glad to see Terry tickled, very hot at the end as well, nicely done. :)

Thank you for the comment. Terry being tickled just sort of happened. My first idea was for the group to go watch a movie as planned and it made sense with Carrie working at the theatre, but then I had the idea that the mall cops would interrupt their semi-public session. From there, with Andie and Janine in as proper villains it meant an opportunity for Terry to be put under tickle hell. Such a thing could not happen with the loving and fully consensual relationship between the main trio.

This chapter will serve as the story's climax. I already have a next part in mind that will be more of an epilogue. I will probably return to Terry, Emma and Mike someday but it won't be under the "New Friends in a New Town" name.

Again, thank you for your reply and I'm happy that you found my story hot. It's a very satisfying feeling.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back