• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What has been your best experience(s) with belly tickling?

dragonguy

TMF Novice
I haven't been lucky aside from a couple niche instances(and more just generic pokes but nothing extensive or special). When/if I ever get in a relationship I hope the midriff is her most ticklish spot. Having a flat or toned belly with the decent curves of the sides seems like a treat, and if you are female/into guys the inverse with a lightly defined six pack can be the same. For those of you who were luckier than me, what were some times you were on the recieving end or really dished it out to someone's midriff?

looooong ago getting someone totally pinned down and stretched out face up with a pillow under the pelvis and completely immobilized by everyone then the whole entire tummy fully bared from top to bottom including the entirety of the lower tummy region and hip blades, sun lotion and loads of time

looooong ago getting someone totally pinned down and stretched out face up with a pillow under the pelvis and completely immobilized by everyone then the whole entire tummy fully bared from top to bottom including the entirety of the lower tummy region and hip blades, sun lotion and loads of time

Would you be willing to elaborate on the details and what happened? Sorry for delay.

My GF during my first year of college was abstinent. But she was totally on board with my interest in her bellybutton. When I first told her about my fetish, within a minute of me telling her about it she was standing in front of me with her shirt pulled up. As long as everything stayed above the belt, she let me play with/tickle her bellybutton whenever I wanted. She wasn't majorly ticklish, but I'd always get some nice giggles out of her. She found it relaxing and soothing. And there were times where we messed around a couple times in my car in the parking lot of the campus. Doing things there added some excitement to it because we both felt so naughty doing it in a public space. She'd push the seat all the way back and just let me have at her belly/bellybutton.

My GF during my first year of college was abstinent. But she was totally on board with my interest in her bellybutton. When I first told her about my fetish, within a minute of me telling her about it she was standing in front of me with her shirt pulled up. As long as everything stayed above the belt, she let me play with/tickle her bellybutton whenever I wanted. She wasn't majorly ticklish, but I'd always get some nice giggles out of her. She found it relaxing and soothing. And there were times where we messed around a couple times in my car in the parking lot of the campus. Doing things there added some excitement to it because we both felt so naughty doing it in a public space. She'd push the seat all the way back and just let me have at her belly/bellybutton.

Care to elaborate on certain instances? Was she lean/toned?

With a friend of mine. Keeping names out of it, the two of us were on a cruise. We had been drinking through the night. Got back to the room. She already knew about the tickling love and teased me about it in the room. After a bit of being silly teasing each other I had got her on the bed with her button top thing open. She had her bikini on under it. Not sure what the article of clothing is called. I laid next to her with my arms over her arms that were pinned over her head. I used my left hand to tease around her belly. She drunkenly giggled and twitched under my fingers but wasnt trying to stop me. I explored all across her ribs and down to her belly button. She was lit up with laughter and wiggling around. The amount of times I pictured doing this I loved it coming true. She eventually began to tap begging me to let up. From there it turned into some belly worship. So I was feeling pretty good.

Care to elaborate on certain instances? Was she lean/toned?

It was really just a standard/average belly. Not lean/tone, but not big either.

This was during community college, so we often messed around when she finished her classes and when I had a break between mine. She had earlier classes than I did, so she'd be done while I still had more to do. But during that period before she left campus, when she could she'd drive her car over to where I was parked and get into my car because it had more room. And we'd just spend some time messing around before I had to head off to my next class. She loved when I massaged her belly and fingered her bellybutton. Again, she wasn't too ticklish, but she giggled a lot. There's not really much to talk about because the playing was pretty simple stuff.

She was genuinely fascinated by my fetish because she'd never heard of it before. Another thing was when she revealed to me that she was abstinent, she also opened up about how it had negatively affected a couple past potential relationships. She met a lot of dudes who weren't down with her stance. I was 100% content with just being able to play with her belly, so her stance didn't bother me in the least. She even admitted at times that she was expecting me to eventually get tired of her belly, and want more. But no, I was totally satisfied with just having her belly to play with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back