• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Improvement? Surprise Deal? Different Work Habits, And, Change, Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross looked down at the envelope on his desk, it was from RFS Energy in OKC.

The letter was a "proposal" to buy out an energy company in trouble. The company was appraised at 100 million face value.

Yet, due to bank debt, and negotiation, the proposed price was between 25 and 50 million to be paid by said company, RFS Energy.

Ross closed his door. "Ashley, please hold everything,. I have to make a very important phone call" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross" Ashley said.

Ross dialed Steve's number, and Steve answered.

"Good morning, Ross, did you get it?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I did. Nice surprise. Ah, can you please explain to me, partner" Ross asked

"Simple, you have been sick on and off with your migraines, and we had to move fast. Mister P and I were thinking that we should buy up as many new sources as possible. We have our bonanzas in the Tundra like Canada and Alaska, but with all the deals we do down here, our old sources are drying up" Steve said.

"Steve, I'm sure that I dont have to tell you that with how lousy I have felt, I have to stay put, for weeks, maybe indefinitely. I was thinking that if we want to do an investor deal, I join in via Zoom from New York. I'm guessing a month" Ross said.

"No problem., We will let you know if we want to do a small deal. Alaska and anything else with Fish will take time. In the meantime, instead of doing deals with small groups, let's look for new sources. There might be something else in Texas" Steve said.

"Okay, partner. You lead the way, I will listen, and we will see where things go" Ross said.

"We will be in touch" Steve said.

"Yes, we will" Ross said.

Ross was trying to just get back into the swing of things in the office that day. Vic was working on things, when another "unique situation" developed.

Vic came into Ross's office.

"Ross, one of the account managers has a client, who wants to introduce the "Head of RossShell" to what could potentially be a huge account. I called the guy and told him that I am managing partner, but of course he wants to meet you. I know you need time. What do you want to tell him?" Vic asked.

"Tell him that Ross can do a conference call almost immediately, but cant meet for another week because of previous commitments" Ross said.

"Okay, will keep you posted" Vic said.

Ross worked through the day.

As he got back "into the swing of things" after his medical situations, Ross was beginning to realize that his decision to have Vic as the day to day Managing Partner, was still going to change his life, maybe drastically. The reality was, with all of Ross's running to OKC and Toronto, and all the deals he did, and energy companies that Ross, Fritz, Steve and John bought, such was not an every day affair.

Ross had made a practical move to give Vic day to day managerial control of RossShell. Yet, Ross wanted to "Have his cake and eat it too" like it used to be. The reality was, that Ross's physical condition did not allow such anymore.

Around 4 pm, Ross was getting antsy, cranky, and tired, and decided to call it quits for the day.

"I'm going home. Doctor K advised me to take it easy and get back into the swing of things slowly. I will be in tomorrow, I hope" Ross said.,

"Have a good night, Ross" Vic said.

"You too, Vic" Ross replied.

Ross took an Uber home. Ross's neck was bothering him, but he realized that he had better be calm with Kayley, as he did not want to irritate her, for his own emotional and physical good.

"Hi, so how was the first day back" Kayley said, kissing Ross as he entered through the door.

Ross sighed. "I feel.. out of sync , Kale. Some guy called wanting to meet "The head of RossShell" Of course, that is me. I'm not up to it, so I told him that I am busy, and we will do a phone call, and then if he likes what I have to say, he can send me his ideas. You and I both know that before this, I would have been at lunch with him the same day. I can see that having Vic take over, while it makes my life easier, is going to be a major change" Ross said.

Kayley cuddled Ross. "I know, baby. Most importantly, this change is what is needed for your health. There is no way that with these dizzy spells, falls, headaches, and shots that you could have continued as you were going. You can still go into the office all of the time, and still go to OKC. It's just a tweak." Kayley said.

"Kale, what it really is, if RossShell was a baseball team, I have been the on field manager, and then was forced to go to the GM's office, and let Victor essentially take over as manager. I feel like I am not "running with the ball " anymore, and it feels really , really strange" Ross said, with a sigh.

That night, after a light dinner, Kayley knew that Ross was unsettled, so she just held her husband, and did not ask for or "Demand" sex.

As the week went along, Ross received plans from Mister P and Steve about the potential new sources that they wanted to buy.

The meeting with the guy for the potential new idea with RossShell was set for Tuesday the following week.

Before all of that could happen, more news would "hit Ross"

What was that news?

It would be seen

Ross had made a practical move to give Vic day to day managerial control of RossShell. Yet, Ross wanted to "Have his cake and eat it too" like it used to be. The reality was, that Ross's physical condition did not allow such anymore.
It is good that Ross is realizing that he has limitations due to his health.
Most importantly, this change is what is needed for your health.
And Kayley has realized it some time ago.

Ross has no choice but to realize his limitations with his health. He has had too many episodes not to realize it.

Yes, Kayley realized Ross's health liimitations a very long time ago.

Maybe Ross finally learned what Kayley has tried to teach him.

More to come hopefully by tomorrow night.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back