• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Paradise kickoff event: Labor Day weekend 2023

TickleParadisePH

After a "soft launch," we are proud to officially announce that the first Tickle Paradise will be held this Labor Day weekend: Friday, September 1 to Tuesday, September 5th. Tickle Paradise aims to run the world's premier tickling social and play events. Our kickoff event, at a luxury beach resort in Cebu, Philippines, will be hosted by lovely 'lees, 'lers, and switches who are eager to tickle and be tickled.

Our hosts have been selected on the basis of professional hosting and modeling experience, appearance, amenability to being tickled, kink experience, and personality through a rigorous application and interview process. They range in age from 19 to 32 and hail from all over the Philippines. One was a top-50 national Miss Universe Philippines contestant, and several have pageant and/or professional modeling experience. We also have a pool of alternates from whom we will select based on our guests' preferences (additional 'lers, 'lees, and switches).

Maximizing play is the name of the game.
There will be a foot-themed mixer, tickling games, and even a tickle pageant to crown the best 'lee! In addition, rope bondage experts will give interactive workshops with public play and be on hand to assist with bondage for private sessions. Each guest will have a private suite or villa for their enjoyment, pre-equipped with restraints. For our kickoff event, we will be targeting a ratio of two hosts per guest so that play partners are always available.

All our guests' needs (and as many of their "wants" as possible!) will be taken care of. Three meals a day will be provided with a buffet breakfast, catered or buffet lunch, and a sit-down meal at a different restaurant each night. There will be open bars at our daily happy hour (NEST veterans will remember this fondly), foot-massage club night, and yacht cruise.

If our guests are coming from from halfway across the world, we figure they might want to experience more than just tickling. Vanilla activities will include the aforementioned yacht cruise, a day of island-hopping, and watersports (yes, we do mean the vanilla kind). But we expect our vanilla activities to involve a lot of tickling anyway!

The resort is less than 30 minutes from Cebu-Mactan International Airport, which is reachable non-stop from several major Asian cities (Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, and of course Manila) and therefore in one stop from most major world cities on airlines participating in all three major alliances. US cities with one-stop flight connections include New York, LA, San Francisco, Boston, DC, Seattle, Philly, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Detroit, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and Phoenix.

Transportation from and back to the airport will be provided, accompanied by our beautiful hosts. If you give consent as a 'lee or get consent as a 'ler, you can have your first tickle play minutes after stepping off the plane, before you even get to the resort. And we anticipate consent to be free-flowing. We will have a system of wristbands that will let participants know what other participants (hosts or guests) consent to. For example, a green wristband means the participant consents to being tickled at any time without being asked, a yellow wristband means the would-be 'ler must ask first, and a red wristband means the participant does not want to be tickled at the moment. For those wearing green wristbands, the rules will be much like Max Speer's Kittletown series, although gender-neutral. For example, all hosts will wear sleeveless and midriff-bearing tops and open-toed shoes (if any) at all times (with the exception of certain cosplay costumes, which we'll have a selection of).

Safety measures will be in place to protect both our hosts and guests, with clearly defined rules and grievance procedures that respect both dignity and due process. The solicitation and exchange of money will be strictly prohibited. We have consulted with lawyers here in the Philippines to draft our rules and procedures and make sure we follow the law.

We are also excited to offer consensual non-consent play, where guests can sign an extra waiver to give their tickler(s) free rein to tickle them up to—and beyond—their ticklish limits. CNC sessions will be supervised by trained safety experts. If you've ever fantasized about being gang-tickled while fully immobilized by four or more experienced ticklers in swimsuits and lingerie as you beg and plead for mercy with no safeword, you'll have that chance.

Privacy will be preserved to the greatest extent possible. Guests' personal information will be known only to the organizers and resort staff. If guests wish to remain completely anonymous (other than to the event organizers) and book under a pseudonym, we may be able to accommodate. Of course, as with other major play gatherings, the identity and location of the resort will be disclosed only to approved and registered guests.

Details of the event can be found on Fetlife - https://fetlife.com/events/1270640. If you don't have a FetLife account, please DM for details.

See you in Paradise!

This event will likely be confused with the old studio of the same, just fyi.

You're talking about Tickling Paradise, the tickling content label of Paradise Vision, correct? It's not the same name, but we can see how the confusion could arise.

Yeah, I thought it was a relaunch event for the studio! Good luck with your event and on the day. &#55357;&#56397;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I was somewhat confused as they were called tickling paradise.

If this is a real thing that would be as they say it'd be super awesome, but I'm not sure it's not a scam, or that not wanting to be tickled wouldn't involve getting tickled at some point in all of this.

I was somewhat confused as they were called tickling paradise.

If this is a real thing that would be as they say it'd be super awesome, but I'm not sure it's not a scam, or that not wanting to be tickled wouldn't involve getting tickled at some point in all of this.

It's not a scam. I know the organizers personally. You can PM me for details.

I always fantacized that if i had won a huge lottery, i would find an island and do this. It sounds awesome and as long as people behave themselves could be the most awrsome thing ever for ticklers

Tickle Paradise Rules and Procedures

The Tickle Paradise rules and procedures are now available: https://fetlife.com/users/16502977/posts/9556120

Purpose of the Rules and Procedures

• These rules and procedures are meant to allow the event to comply with international conventions, local law, and community event standards while enabling an unmatched fantasy experience.
  • The rules are designed to be unambiguous; assure that consent is clearly given, withheld, or withdrawn; and deter harmful behavior.
  • Grievance procedures are designed to protect the safety and preserve the dignity of complainants; respect due process and the privacy of accused parties; maintain fairness; promote accountability; and avoid conflicts of interest.

Sections include:

- Participant roles
- Consent rules (including four-color wristband system)
- Policies on sexual contact
- Policies on using and exchanging money
- Reporting guidelines
- Disciplinary procedures
- Drug and alcohol policy
- Photography and recording policy

We don't want them indexed by search engines just yet, so they're in a FetLife post. But these are very close to a final draft!

As you know the organisers, would you post the price here, Mr. Bustleton, to help people make a decision on whether to attend or not?

Spent the last few days talking with the event organizer after having some doubts and have come away seriously impressed. Like impressed that any event is this organized and thought out, let alone a fetish gathering. Highly recommend people check the event description and guidelines - reading all that made me a believer real quick. Though I'm unfortunately preoccupied the weekend that this is happening, I would loooooove to attend in the future.

Pricing

Pricing

We are offering early-bird pricing of $14,995 for individuals and $16,995 for couples who make a deposit by June 15 (or until spots fill up). After June 15, the price will go up to $17,995 for individuals and $19,995 for couples.

That includes valet airport pickup and dropoff, five-star accommodations for up to five nights (the event starts on Friday but you can arrive Thursday), three meals a day, daily open-bar happy hour, resort activities, island tour, yacht cruise (also with open bar), and a spa treatment voucher. Guests can expect amenities like bondage equipment and unlimited bottled water and sports drinks

And of course there's the tickling experience.

Lees will have guaranteed play as soon as the ride from the airport to the resort if they want it. There will be plenty of opportunities for bondage demos and gang tickling for lees throughout the event. For private play, just don't be a total creep and you should be fine.

Lers (and switches) will be greeted at the airport by hosts wearing green consent wristbands. Legally we can't guarantee play because consent can be withdrawn at any time, but by default you are allowed to tickle them without asking, and they must reveal their underarms or soles upon request. They already have to be wearing sleeveless clothing and easily removable open-toed shoes. All just like in Kittletown.

The hosts will know why you're there and have been selected on the basis of, among other things, their amenability to being tickled. So if you don't do something to make them withdraw their consent, you'll probably get to play on the way to the resort too--and plenty during the event.

@Libertine, your post from 2007 was the seed that first planted the idea for Tickle Paradise.

Upon your entering the hotel, you will be immediately surrounded by a gorgeous array of shapely women from late teens to mid 30s, seductively dressed in a gorgeous array of filmy negligees, tiny bikinis, abbreviated cheerleader outfits, and Victoria’s Secret lingerie, all with perfect pedicures, all recognising your utter irresistibility and all competing desperately with one another for their chance to play with you and you alone. Sound like fun, Casanova?

NEST may not be like that (nor should it be), but we intend to make Tickle Paradise not far off. It just (understandably) costs a bit more than NEST. We hope you don't mind us one-upping your idea and facilitating play even before the participant (single male or otherwise) gets to the hotel!

Payment Schedule

$995 deposit to reserve your spot (50% refundable until July 1)

$7,000/$8,000 due July 1 (50% refundable until August 1)

$7,000/$8,000 due August 1 (100% refundable until August 15)

Cancellations after August 15 will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Refunds, if any, will depend on resort and vendor policies.

Reservations are transferrable up to August 25 (one week before the event) subject to approval of the prospective replacement guest(s). If another guest is able to take your spot by paying in full by August 25, you will receive a 100% refund on all payments including your deposit.

We will also have a waitlist once spots run out. If there are multiple outstanding cancellations, spots will be transferred to those on the waitlist in the order that the original deposits were made. (The sooner you sign up and make a deposit, the more likely you will be to get a refund in case of an emergency.)

Approval Process

The approval process has three components:

• Two references from the kink community (preferably tickling) or an explanation for why you cannot provide any
  • Background check including criminal and sex offender registry search. (We are most concerned with violent, sex, and property crimes. Most non-violent drug convictions or moving violations will not be disqualifying.)
  • An interview with one or more Tickle Paradise staff members.

Spent the last few days talking with the event organizer after having some doubts and have come away seriously impressed. Like impressed that any event is this organized and thought out, let alone a fetish gathering. Highly recommend people check the event description and guidelines - reading all that made me a believer real quick. Though I'm unfortunately preoccupied the weekend that this is happening, I would loooooove to attend in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! We're incorporating a lot of our correspondence into a FAQ of sorts.

You've put an impressive amount of work into this; Bravo!

@Libertine, your post from 2007 was the seed that first planted the idea for Tickle Paradise.

Pas de problème, mon vieux.

Feel free to comp me. :D

Just for you, I'll cover my own airfare.

Pricing

We are offering early-bird pricing of $14,995 for individuals and $16,995 for couples who make a deposit by June 15 (or until spots fill up). After June 15, the price will go up to $17,995 for individuals and $19,995 for couples.

That includes valet airport pickup and dropoff, five-star accommodations for up to five nights (the event starts on Friday but you can arrive Thursday), three meals a day, daily open-bar happy hour, resort activities, island tour, yacht cruise (also with open bar), and a spa treatment voucher. Guests can expect amenities like bondage equipment and unlimited bottled water and sports drinks

And of course there's the tickling experience.

Lees will have guaranteed play as soon as the ride from the airport to the resort if they want it. There will be plenty of opportunities for bondage demos and gang tickling for lees throughout the event. For private play, just don't be a total creep and you should be fine.

Lers (and switches) will be greeted at the airport by hosts wearing green consent wristbands. Legally we can't guarantee play because consent can be withdrawn at any time, but by default you are allowed to tickle them without asking, and they must reveal their underarms or soles upon request. They already have to be wearing sleeveless clothing and easily removable open-toed shoes. All just like in Kittletown.

The hosts will know why you're there and have been selected on the basis of, among other things, their amenability to being tickled. So if you don't do something to make them withdraw their consent, you'll probably get to play on the way to the resort too--and plenty during the event.

NEST may not be like that (nor should it be), but we intend to make Tickle Paradise not far off. It just (understandably) costs a bit more than NEST. We hope you don't mind us one-upping your idea and facilitating play even before the participant (single male or otherwise) gets to the hotel!

Payment Schedule

$995 deposit to reserve your spot (50% refundable until July 1)

$7,000/$8,000 due July 1 (50% refundable until August 1)

$7,000/$8,000 due August 1 (100% refundable until August 15)

Cancellations after August 15 will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Refunds, if any, will depend on resort and vendor policies.

Reservations are transferrable up to August 25 (one week before the event) subject to approval of the prospective replacement guest(s). If another guest is able to take your spot by paying in full by August 25, you will receive a 100% refund on all payments including your deposit.

We will also have a waitlist once spots run out. If there are multiple outstanding cancellations, spots will be transferred to those on the waitlist in the order that the original deposits were made. (The sooner you sign up and make a deposit, the more likely you will be to get a refund in case of an emergency.)

Approval Process

The approval process has three components:

• Two references from the kink community (preferably tickling) or an explanation for why you cannot provide any
  • Background check including criminal and sex offender registry search. (We are most concerned with violent, sex, and property crimes. Most non-violent drug convictions or moving violations will not be disqualifying.)
  • An interview with one or more Tickle Paradise staff members.

$15000 lol. So basically a playground for the rich. There is no way 90% of us will ever be able to participate.

I thought - wow, Renee really knocked this out of the ballpark! But NOT San Diego???

(I wonder if EJ, Asian Babe ASMR & her friends will be there.)

$15000 lol. So basically, a playground for the rich. There is no way 90% of us will ever be able to participate.

If I had $15,000 to play with, I'd be having a private party just at home with a couple of friends - but with everything else, too (no boats or islands needed) :-D

I thought - wow, Renee really knocked this out of the ballpark! But NOT San Diego???

(I wonder if EJ, Asian Babe ASMR & her friends will be there.)

This event is called Tickle Paradise and has no affiliation with Tickling Paradise or Paradise Vision, nor is Renee involved.

We are trying to get EJ and the AsianBabeASMR team involved! Please message them and tell them they should join us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back