• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Paradise kickoff event: Labor Day weekend 2023

This event is called Tickle Paradise and has no affiliation with Tickling Paradise or Paradise Vision, nor is Renee involved.

We are trying to get EJ and the AsianBabeASMR team involved! Please message them and tell them they should join us.

Who are the AsiamBabeASMR and EJ?

If I had $15,000 to play with, I'd be having a private party just at home with a couple of friends - but with everything else, too (no boats or islands needed) :-D

Lol can't disagree with that.

This whole thing sounds more like a great script idea for a B-movie where couples or people go to some extravagant and amazing place, only for it to turn out to be some horror freakshow.

Tickle Paradise travel information

This post contains travel information for Tickle Paradise, including a list of recommended international flights and itineraries from major cities.

Travel FAQs

Where is Cebu?
Cebu is a province in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. Cebu comprises the island of Cebu and several smaller islands, including Mactan, which is home to Mactan-Cebu International Airport, a former US air base constructed in 1956. Cebu City is the third-largest city and the center of the second-largest metropolitan area in the Philippines. Mactan is connected to Cebu City and the adjacent city Mandaue by three bridges.

Why Cebu?

Cebu was chosen for its relative accessibility for international travelers and Filipinos alike. It is served by an international airport with direct connections to cities in East, Southeast, and Western Asia (the Middle East). This makes it accessible in one stop to most major cities in North America, Europe, and Australia. Although travel times can be long, flying nonstop or making one stop means a lower risk of losing bags and less inconvenience passing though security. Most of the major resorts in Cebu are located very close to the airport.

Cebu has dozens of flights a day from Manila and frequent flights from most other cities in the Philippines, which allowed us to recruit hosts and other staff from around the country.

Cebu also has advanced healthcare and modern infrastructure including fiber-optic Internet connections. The resorts are world-class, and the number of high-end resorts means that there is enough competition to keep prices lower than at other major resort destinations.

Do I need a visa to enter the Philippines?

• - Please see here) to check if citizens of your country need a visa to visit the Philippines. Many have visa-free and e-visa options available.
  • - Citizens of the United States, Canada, UK, and Australia do not require visas.
  • - Currently, visa-free travel and tourist visas are granted for 30 days, but this is increasing to 59 days.
  • - Citizens of South Korea require a visa, but travel from Korea is quite common.
  • - APEC Business Travel Card holders can enter the Philippines visa-free even if from a country that normally requires a visa.
  • - You will likely be asked at your port of origin to provide proof of an onward ticket leaving the Philippines.

Do I need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (or anything else)?
Although non-vaccinated individuals are allowed entry to the Philippines, all participants in Tickle Paradise must be vaccinated against COVID. No other vaccinations are required.

When can/should I arrive?

Guests may arrive Thursday, August 31 starting 1PM or any time Friday, September 1 before 10 PM. We recommend you arrive before 5 PM on Friday. For the convenience of our hosts, we recommend you choose flights that arrive after 8 AM and before midnight, but if you arrive in the middle of the night, we will accommodate you!

If you'd like to spend some time in Manila before joining Tickle Paradise, let us know and we can give you some suggestions! You can fly from Manila to Cebu any time of day. The flight is about an hour long.

Can I use my miles/points?

There are airlines that fly to Cebu which participate in all three major airline alliances:
  • - Philippine Airlines, Asiana, Singapore Airlines, and EVA Air are part of Star Alliance with United, Air Canada, and Lufthansa (the biggest carriers in the United States, Canada, and Europe, respectively).
  • - Korean Air and China Airlines are part of SkyTeam (with Delta, Air France, KLM, and Virgin Atlantic).
  • - Cathay Pacific and Qatar Airlines are members of Oneworld (with American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, and Qantas).

In addition, several low-cost international airlines that fly to Cebu (Scoot, Jeju, and Cebu Pacific) are part of the Value Alliance.

If you'd like to use your points on resort accommodations and reduce the cost of attending Tickle Paradise, let us know and we will see if we can work something out.

Can I travel elsewhere in the Philippines after the event?
Sure! Several of our hosts have experience in tourism and can guide you once you sign up for Tickle Paradise.

How do I get from the airport to the resort?

We will provide private transportation with a driver or agent holding a placard bearing the name of your choice. We will have hosts greet you if you arrive on Friday (and we will try to make sure some are available Thursday).

Anything Else I Should Know About Travel?
  • Some airlines (particularly Emirates and Qatar) may give you a free hotel room if you have a long layover.
  • You can often call an airline to get ticketing options that are not shown online. This can allow you to book a connecting flight a day or more (sometimes up to three days) after your initial leg. This can let you explore a new country without buying another ticket, either before or after your visit to the Philippines.
  • You can pack light! You will be wearing resort wear or a swimsuit for most of your stay. Even "club night" will be casual (although our hosts will dress up!).

Recommended international flights (and fares as of June 8, 2023)
  • - **Emirates** flight EK 338 departs Thursday 2:55 AM from **Dubai DXB**, arrives Thursday 4:20 PM in CEB - $570
  • - **Qatar Airways** flight QR 924 departs Thursday 1:50 AM from **Qatar DOH**, arrives Thursday 4:35 PM in CEB - $426
  • - **Philippine Airlines** flight PR 433 departs Thursday 2:40 PM from **Tokyo NRT**, arrives Thursday 6:45 PM in CEB - $442
  • - **Philippines AirAsia** flight Z2 9181 departs Thursday 6:30 PM from **Tokyo NRT**, arrives Thursday 10:25 PM in CEB - $144
  • - **Philippines AirAsia** flight Z2 7149 departs Thursday 8:30 PM from **Taipei TPE**, arrives Thursday 11:20 PM in CEB - $95
  • - **Korean Air** flight KE 615 departs Thursday 8:05 PM from **Seoul ICN**, arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in CEB - $245
  • - **Scoot** flight TR 384 departs Thursday 6:20 AM from Singapore SIN, arrives Friday 10:05 AM in CEB - $102 (as of June 8)
  • - **EVA Air** flight BR 281 departs Thursday 7:55 AM from **Taipei TPE**, arrives Friday 10:50 AM in CEB - $213 (as of June 8)
  • Philippine Airlines flight PR 485 departs Thursday 8:30 AM from **Incheon ICN**, arrives Friday 11:50 AM in CEB - $227 (as of June 8)
  • - **Cebu Pacific** flight 5J 241 departs Thursday 9:40 AM from **Hong Kong HKG**, arrives Friday 12:35 PM in CEB - $89 (as of June 8)
  • - **Cebu Pacific** flight 5J 5063 departs Thursday 8:55 AM from **Tokyo NRT**, arrives Friday 1:20 PM in CEB - $130 (as of June 8)
  • - **Emirates** flight EK 338 departs Thursday 2:55 AM from **Dubai DXB**, arrives Friday 4:20 PM in CEB - $570 (as of June 8)

Recommended flights from...

New York
  • - Asiana 221 departs JFK 12:55 PM Wednesday, 3 hour 55 minute layover in Seoul, Asiana 709 arrives 1:00 AM on Friday (total travel time 24h 5m) - $721
  • - Philippine Airlines flight PR 127 departs JFK Wednesday 1:35 AM, arrives Thursday 6:35 AM in Manila. You can continue straight to Cebu, spend the day in Manila and fly to Cebu Thursday evening, or spend the day and night in Manila and fly to Cebu on Friday (total travel time 20h+) - $773
  • - EVA Air BR 31 departs JFK Thursday 1:25 AM, 2 hour 50 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50AM in CEB (total travel time 21h 25m) - $825
  • - Cathay Pacific CX 841 departs JFK Thursday 10:00 AM, 2 hour 20 minute layover in Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific CX 925 arrives Friday 7:10 PM in CEB (total travel time 21h 10m) - $1,155
  • - Cathay Pacific CX 843 departs JFK Thursday 1:55 AM, 10 hour 40 minute layover in Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific CX 925 arrives Friday 7:10 PM in CEB (total travel time 29h 15m) - $897
  • - Korean Air KE 82 departs JFK Wednesday 1:50 PM, 2 hour 20 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 21h 40m - $928
  • - China Airlines 11 departs JFK Wednesday 1:35 AM, 3 hour 5 minute layover in Taipei, China Airlines 705 arrives Thursday 11:05 AM in Cebu (total travel time 21h 30m) - $666
  • - Singapore Airlines SQ 21 departs EWR Wednesday 10:00 AM, arrives SIN 5:10 PM Thursday. This is a very long flight but is only Business and Premium Economy. You can take SQ 8436/TR 388 at 9:00 PM and arrive in CEB 12:55 AM or spend the night in Singapore and take TR 384/ SQ 8556 at 6:20 AM Friday and arrive in Cebu 10:05 AM Friday

Los Angeles

• - EVA Air BR 11 departs LAX Thursday 12:50 AM, 2 hour 45 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 19h) - $669
  • - EVA Air BR 15 departs LAX Thursday 1:25 AM, 2 hour 10 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 18h 25m) - $672
  • - Philippine Airlines PR 113 departs LAX Wednesday 12:50 PM, arrives in Manila Thursday 6:30 PM. You can continue straight to Cebu (several options available) or spend the night in Manila and fly to Cebu Friday morning. Travel time as short as 18 h 25 m (but requires a very short 1-hour layover).
  • - Korean Air KE 18 departs LAX Wednesday 12:30 PM, 2 hour 45 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM (total travel time 20 h) - $576
  • - China Airlines CI 7 departs LAX Wednesday 12:45 AM, 3 hour 10 minute layover in Taipei, China AIrlines CI 705 arrives Thursday 11:05 AM in Cebu (total travel
    time 19h 20m) - $494

San Francisco
- Korean Air KE 24 departs SFO Wednesday 1:10 PM , 2 hour 45 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursdsay 11:30 PM (total travel time 19h 20m) - $618
- Philippine Airlines PR 105 departs SFO Wednesday 11:00 PM, 7 hr 35 minute layover in Manila, Philippine Airlines PR 2853 arrives Friday 1:30 PM (total travel time 23 h 20 m) - $728
- EVA Air BR 27 departs SFO Thursday 1:20 AM, 2 hour 45 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 18h 30m) - $650

Houston
- EVA Air BR 51 departs IAH Thursday 1:25 AM, 2 hour 5 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 20h 25m) - $798

Philadelphia
- Qatar Airways QR 728 departs PHL Tuesday 9:30 PM, 8 hour 45 minute layover in Doha, QR 924 arrives Thursday 4:35 PM in Cebu (total travel time 31h 5m) - $674

Boston
- Korean Air KE 92 departs BOS Wednesday 1:15 PM, 3h 40m layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 22h 15m) - $910
- Stops in Detroit and Seoul with Delta and Korean Air (~26h) - $855

Chicago

- EVA Air BR 55 departs ORD Thursday 12:30 AM, 3 hour 35 min layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 21h 20m) - $748
- Korean Air/Delta KE 38 departs ORD Wednesday 12:25 PM, 2 hour 50 minute layover in Taipei, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 22 h 5m) - $907

Miami
- Emirates EK 214 departs MIA Wednesday 9:10 PM, 7 hour 30 minute layover in Dubai, Emirates EK 338 arrives Friday 4:20 PM in Cebu (total travel time 31h 10m) - $1086

- Korean Air KE 32 departs DFW Wednesday 12:10 PM, 3 hour 25 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 22h 20m) - $675
- American Airlines AA 281 departs DFW Wednesday 10:15 AM, 4 hour 35 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 24h 15m) - $691

Seattle

- EVA Air BR 25 departs SEA Thursday 2:10 AM, 2 hour 45 minute layover in Taipei, EVA Air BR 281 arrives Friday 10:50 AM in Cebu (total travel time 17h 40m) - $1093
- Korean Air KE 42 departs SEA Wednesday 1:00 PM, 3 hour 25 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 Arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 19h 30m) - $790
- Delta DL 197 departs SEA Wednesday 11:45 AM, 4 hour 30 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 Arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 20h 45m) - $602

Washington, DC
- Korean Air KE 94 departs IAD Wednesday 1:25 PM, 2 hour 30 minute layover in Seoul, Korean Air KE 615 arrives Thursday 11:30 PM in Cebu (total travel time 22h 5m) - $1434
- Stops in Los Angeles and Taipei with Alaska, EVA Air (~27h) - $841

Phoenix
- Stops in San Francisco and Taipei - $761 (~26 h)

San Diego
- Stops in Seattle and Taipei with Alaska Airlines and EVA (~24h) - $761
- Stops in Seattle and Seoul with Delta/Korean (~25h) - $630

See you in Paradise!

To each their own. Your profile says you're a male 'ler from Minnesota and it appears that you prefer tickling women. Right now the Tickle Paradise host roster includes ten women (two 'lees, four 'lee-leaning switches, and four 'ler-leaning switches) ages 19-32. To fill out last two slots (we are aiming for 12), we have a pool of alternate hosts which include 'lers and additional switches (including one NB) to match our guests' preferences. We will recruit additional hosts if there are guests who would prefer male play partners. (All are genders are welcome to apply and all rules are gender-neutral.)

Even if you could put together a party with ten potential play partners for $15K (maybe you could, I don't know), you might still want to attend Tickle Paradise.

First, we've done the legwork of recruiting willing play partners. We have received over 40 applications for 12 spots, so we can be picky. We' not sure how many you'd be able to get from Minnesota or convince to fly there. But you'd still have to put in that work, or find someone you trust enough to do it for you.

Second, the event lasts four days. The logistics of that aren't simple if you're hosting in your home. Let's say you put up ten people at a hotel for $100 a night per room and two people per room (so five rooms). That's $2,000 on the hotel alone.

Third, there are benefits beyond just fancy food, drinks, and accommodations at Tickle Paradise that will directly enhance the tickling experience: there will be rope bondage experts to tie your 'lees up for you, bondage equipment to use, and costumes for cosplay. Our guests won't have to worry about arranging any of that stuff.

The luxurious accommodations are not just for our guests' comfort, but for our hosts' as well. It turns out that five-star resorts and yacht rides appeal to beauty queens and professional swimsuit models.

If this first event is successful, then we may be able to scale up to reduce per-person costs and/or have less glamorous events that are more affordable. But for our kick-off event, we wanted to keep it small and manageable, as well as provide the best possible experience for everyone.

Even if you could put together a party with ten potential play partners for $15K (maybe you could, I don't know), you might still want to attend Tickle Paradise.

To be fair, someone could put together a private party with a respectable number of confirmed, verifiable play partners, at half the cost, and significantly less chance of having nothing to show for it. Hell, if I had that kind of cash on hand, I'd just invite a couple of our favorite fetish models on a vacation with my wife and I.

But I do wish you luck.

As wonderful as it sounds, 15k is WAAAAY too rich for my blood. Shame too, since I'm right next door in Taiwan.
Also, by the way, if anyone is interested, Taiwan has a growing fetish community (tickling included ;)) and there's no need to spend $15,000 to have fun!

This whole thread has been hilarious.

I hope this winds up being a successful endeavor, truthfully, though if you're serious about making money, hopefully you're advertising on more than just the antiquated TMF.

To each their own. Your profile says you're a male 'ler from Minnesota and it appears that you prefer tickling women. Right now the Tickle Paradise host roster includes ten women (two 'lees, four 'lee-leaning switches, and four 'ler-leaning switches) ages 19-32. To fill out last two slots (we are aiming for 12), we have a pool of alternate hosts which include 'lers and additional switches (including one NB) to match our guests' preferences. We will recruit additional hosts if there are guests who would prefer male play partners. (All are genders are welcome to apply and all rules are gender-neutral.)

First, we've done the legwork of recruiting willing play partners. We have received over 40 applications for 12 spots, so we can be picky. We' not sure how many you'd be able to get from Minnesota or convince to fly there. But you'd still have to put in that work, or find someone you trust enough to do it for you.

Second, the event lasts four days. The logistics of that aren't simple if you're hosting in your home. Let's say you put up ten people at a hotel for $100 a night per room and two people per room (so five rooms). That's $2,000 on the hotel alone.

Third, there are benefits beyond just fancy food, drinks, and accommodations at Tickle Paradise that will directly enhance the tickling experience: there will be rope bondage experts to tie your 'lees up for you, bondage equipment to use, and costumes for cosplay. Our guests won't have to worry about arranging any of that stuff.

The luxurious accommodations are not just for our guests' comfort, but for our hosts' as well. It turns out that five-star resorts and yacht rides appeal to beauty queens and professional swimsuit models.

If this first event is successful, then we may be able to scale up to reduce per-person costs and/or have less glamorous events that are more affordable. But for our kick-off event, we wanted to keep it small and manageable, as well as provide the best possible experience for everyone.

It's not a matter of whether I want to or not. I don't have 15k just laying around to spend on something like this and with the median salary in the US being something like 60k I'm willing to bet 95% of this community won't either. Have fun though.

Also, despite what your response was IF I had 15k just laying around that I could blow on something like this I'm 100% sure I could easily get a half dozen women here in the US for 15k for a private party for just me.

$15,000 ? Ok so at this point this is either

a fake event

or

a fake it till you make it event, meaning let's see if we can gather enough money from people who were duped and then try to throw something together

not great either way, but I could be wrong

$15,000 ? Ok so at this point this is either

a fake event

or

a fake it till you make it event, meaning let's see if we can gather enough money from people who were duped and then try to throw something together

not great either way, but I could be wrong

I'd say you're spot on.

I don't know why they thought a community mostly comprised of people who never leave their basements and bitch about paying $5 for a clip would suddenly be inclined to fly halfway around the world for fifteen grand. Somebody didn't do their research.

I don't know why they thought a community mostly comprised of people who never leave their basements and bitch about paying $5 for a clip would suddenly be inclined to fly halfway around the world for fifteen grand. Somebody didn't do their research.

It is a good thing that you set yourself apart, then.

Thanks for the info.

The event sounds amazing. I wish you the very best of luck.

I think mods need to nip these threads in the bud very early on when it becomes clear that this is an attempt to defraud people.

Think it's pretty safe to assume this was a disgusting attempt to dupe people into losing thousands of dollars. The event of fetlife and the "organizer" have also gone silent on the fetlife page.

Disgusting

I think mods need to nip these threads in the bud very early on when it becomes clear that this is an attempt to defraud people.

Think it's pretty safe to assume this was a disgusting attempt to dupe people into losing thousands of dollars. The event of fetlife and the "organizer" have also gone silent on the fetlife page.

Disgusting
What makes you think its an attempt to dupe people?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What makes you think its an attempt to dupe people?

I for one am not sure whether it is or isn’t. However, my antennae are up. As most of us are painfully aware, tickle “fetishists” make up a tiny fraction of the population. Assuming the organizer wants to make money, why target such a ridiculously small part of the population, a fraction made even smaller by the cost? You’re not just targeting a tiny audience, you're targeting just the rich people within it. Seems like a tough way to make money. God knows I can’t afford this thing, as appealing as the description makes it sound. And during these economic times? Is it real? I don’t know but the cost makes it a moot point.

I'm leaning towards the idea that this is just a fantasy exercise. Anyone who's got that kind of cash to blow doesn't need to travel that far to have a similar experience.

I kinda want to see if this whole thing will even take place still...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back