• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot odor

foot odor: turn on or turn off?

• Turn on

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Turn off

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • It Depends

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I am definitely turned on by the odor of a woman's natural perspiration on her feet. :feets:
That is why I love it when women wear sneakers without socks. :devil:

Mega turn off. wont go anywhere near smelly feet regardless of how nice or how ticklish they are.

Turn off. A little is expected and acceptable but at a certain point its just nasty.

I honestly used to hate it. But as time went on and I got older I love love love the natural foot smell just turned up a bit.

Or remember dating a woman that was 6 feet tall and size 12 feet. She could get her feet smelly and sweaty so easy. She didn’t like to but she would get her feet smelly for me on purpose. So I get why people hate it but to each their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A year or so ago, I would have found this whole entire discussion and question disgusting and repulsive, but I guess I can see why some people may find a natural scent appealing.

For me though, it's still going to be a no. Long story short, by some manner of miracle, I somehow managed to get my coworker at work last week to slip off her shoes and socks and ended up tickling her feet. At first I didn't notice it but a few minutes in, she had a bit of a foot odor from sweat I would assume, and it definitely kinda killed the moment for me. I tried being open-minded on the issue because some foot guys swear by foot odor, but I just can't. I'm sensitive/ particular about smell, and stinky, sweaty feet is not something I enjoy.

I will say there is the occasion where my fiancee will let me tickle her feet and if I get close enough there is a very light, natural odor but it doesn't really bother me. But I wouldn't say I'm crazy about it either.

I'd prefer the feet I tickle to be scent free, though some fresh perfume or lotion scents wouldn't be bad either

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back