• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A friend of mine, F/M

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
After college I became close with someone I sort of knew - we grew up in different parts of NYC so we were able to hang out a lot after I finished college (she's a year older.)

She's 5'4-5'5 and fully Chinese, like a lot of my friends. I was very curious if she was ticklish, so I asked, and she said she wasn't. Now, plenty of people who are ticklish deny it (like me, to her because she accused me of being ticklish after I asked) but I didn't have an opportunity to test it because I wasn't comfortable doing it in public.

She was working as bartender at the time and whenever I visited I hung out behind the bar with her. One time it was a super slow night and I decided to poke her in the side to move her out of the way as a joke. Absolutely no reaction.

I tried a few more times and she just slowly turned around and stared at me. Then she poked me right in the sides of my stomach (tied for my most ticklish spot) and I couldn't suppress it at all. I made a little noise and backed up.

Later we went back to her place to hang out and I thought I would try to sneak a tickle to her armpits. No reaction. She explained that she wasn't ticklish anywhere but I was stubborn. She quickly tickled my armpit, I reacted as expected, and she smiled.

Later she had her feet up so I thought fuck it, maybe she doesn't know her feet are ticklish. I quickly ran a finger up and down her soles for about five seconds and she looked at me like she was bored.

She just smiled at me again and said something like "I told you I'm not ticklish, but now I know you are" and she had this evil look on her face. We started watching a movie and she would poke me in the side intermittently. All I could really do was pout and she had this smug look on her face everytime.

We're still good friends so this comes up time to time and I get poked. I wish I could get her back.

Also I did once talk her into tying up and tickle me (she doesn't have the kink but thought it would be fun) I'll share that story if anybody is interested.

Last edited:
Haha fun experience! I can totally relate to your friend as a lot of my tickle interactions irl are like that! Being 'poke proof' while others aren't is much fun.

I am definitely interested in reading that story. Please post it here. :D

After college I became close with someone I sort of knew - we grew up in different parts of NYC so we were able to hang out a lot after I finished college (she's a year older.)

She's 5'4-5'5 and fully Chinese, like a lot of my friends. I was very curious if she was ticklish, so I asked, and she said she wasn't. Now, plenty of people who are ticklish deny it (like me, to her because she accused me of being ticklish after I asked) but I didn't have an opportunity to test it because I wasn't comfortable doing it in public.

She was working as bartender at the time and whenever I visited I hung out behind the bar with her. One time it was a super slow night and I decided to poke her in the side to move her out of the way as a joke. Absolutely no reaction.

I tried a few more times and she just slowly turned around and stared at me. Then she poked me right in the sides of my stomach (tied for my most ticklish spot) and I couldn't suppress it at all. I made a little noise and backed up.

Later we went back to her place to hang out and I thought I would try to sneak a tickle to her armpits. No reaction. She explained that she wasn't ticklish anywhere but I was stubborn. She quickly tickled my armpit, I reacted as expected, and she smiled.

Later she had her feet up so I thought fuck it, maybe she doesn't know her feet are ticklish. I quickly ran a finger up and down her soles for about five seconds and she looked at me like she was bored.

She just smiled at me again and said something like "I told you I'm not ticklish, but now I know you are" and she had this evil look on her face. We started watching a movie and she would poke me in the side intermittently. All I could really do was pout and she had this smug look on her face everytime.

We're still good friends so this comes up time to time and I get poked. I wish I could get her back.

Also I did once talk her into tying up and tickle me (she doesn't have the kink but thought it would be fun) I'll share that story if anybody is interested.

Yes definitely interested in that story

I applaud your efforts in checking her ticklishness! Cute story :)

Also, yes, please share the other one ;)

Too bad she's not ticklish, but this sounds like a fun time! Definitely would want to hear about her tying and tickling you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back