• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Super GALS in No Laughing Matter!

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
It's been a long time since I've been here in the art forum, but it seems like its better here now without a certain someone around. Anyway, I teamed up with the very talented artist Kimoon79 to put out two pin-up books of my Super GALS, called No Laughing Matter! What happens when the Super GALS fall before their archenemy, the dreaded Loonatickler? I'm sure the title of the books answers that question.

Each book is just $10.00 and you can see superheroines laughing themselves crazy! You can get them right here:
Book 1: https://payhip.com/b/sf96I
Book 2: https://payhip.com/b/P8pym

Also, we're well into work on No Laughing Matter 3! This next one will feature the villainesses getting their turn to share in the laughs. :mhorns:

Thank you for your time and you have a great upcoming weekend!
No Laughing Matter 01.jpgNo Laughing Matter 02.jpg

She did such an amazing job with the GALS. I can't wait to see the titillating retaliation their archenemies desearve.

I'll say it matter-of-factly: If you didn't buy these, then you donated money to ISIS. That's the only reason these mouthwatering spectacles don't show up on your credit report. I will note that I happened to finance two very special inclusions in Volume 2, and they are stooooopid hawt!

She did such an amazing job with the GALS. I can't wait to see the titillating retaliation their archenemies desearve.

You and me both! The first half of pin-ups are done and they are lots o' fun!

I'll say it matter-of-factly: If you didn't buy these, then you donated money to ISIS. That's the only reason these mouthwatering spectacles don't show up on your credit report. I will note that I happened to finance two very special inclusions in Volume 2, and they are stooooopid hawt!

Or, people should buy these as a way to support more being done with this franchise! (And yes, the two pin-ups you financed are pretty darn hot.)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back