• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain Management, Interview, Postponement, And Decision?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While Ross still had pain in the back of his neck, he tried to "minimize the complaining " from Kayley.

Although Ross had already made a major move by giving Vic day to day control as Operating Officer of RossShell, Ross feared that if Ross showed too much pain to Kayley, she would insist, badger, and "nag" Ross to fully retire immediately. Such was a move that Ross did not want to contemplate.

Ross managed to make it through the weekend. When Kayley started with Ross, he gently asked if he could be on top when they had sex. Ross insisted to Kayley that he felt better, but he felt that his being on top was better for his body.

"The Dom" in Kayley had her personality aroused, and she was slightly "irritated" Yet, Kayley knew that Ross was fighting it physically, and did not want to hurt him emotionally or physically, so she agreed to his request. Kayley figured that she was still getting physical attention, and that since Ross almost never asked for such other than for a "change of pace " sexualy, that Ross must really have been hurting physically to have even brought such up.

Ross tried to be quiet during that weekend before the meeting with the new potential client Vic had mentioned to him. Ross purposely did not ask for any of his "Special favors" Ross did not tickle Kayley's soles, he did not play Domination bandit games, nor did he ask Kayley to stand barefoot on any ladders. At that point, Ross just figured that he had better not "Rock the boat" so to speak.

As to what exactly was causing the pain in Ross's neck, it could have been point of impact from the shot, or , the Botox shot Doctor said, a pinched nerve. The Doctor advised Ross to give it a bit more time from the 14 to 21 day period since Ross had received to the shot, for it to be decided what else , if anything, would be done next.

On that Tuesday, Ross, still in pain, but managing, met with Victor , and the guy who insisted that he meet the "CEO of RossShell"

"Hello, I'm the guy you wanted to meet. I'm Ross, the CEO of RossShell. How do you do, and how may I help you?" Ross asked.

"Hello,. Ross, I'm Eric Landon. I've heard very good things about this company, about you personally, and your work. I'm the President of an up and coming product and shipping company which makes products that are sent all over the world. Our business is doing "Decently" but of course I want to increase client possibility, production, income sources and success" Eric said.

"Nice to meet you, Eric. If I may, I would like to explain a few things. RossShell is set up so that our account managers work on their individual list of clients. They might have clients referred to them by other clients, by myself, and by Victor" Ross said.

"Do you ever take clients on yourself?" Eric asked.

"Yes, in very rare cases. What usually happens is that the account manager is given instructions of what the client wants by the client themselves, the account manager does all the work, and then shows it to me for final approval. This way, the account manager does all the work, and therefore, gets all the credit, and all of the commission, as it should be in such cases. I might make no changes, or a bit of a "tweak" here or there" Ross said.

"That sounds good. Let me propose something. How about.. You give me,. about a week, and I draft up a basic format of what I think I might want. I will give it to the man who took my account, and let him show it to you. Since this would be a potential, good sized account, I would really appreciate a first opinion from you. Is that acceptable?" Eric said.

Ross smiled. "Most certainly. I am supposed to go out of town starting tomorrow for up to three days. When I get back, I will be here for a week or maybe two. In that time, if you could please get me the first draft of what you were thinking. I will look at it, and then before anything else happens, You and I will discuss it, and perhaps we can come to some kind of an agreement or approval of at least the direction in which you might want to take this" Ross said.

Eric stood up and bumped fists with Ross.

"That sounds great. So nice to have met both of you. I look forward to talking to you both again soon" Eric said.

"It was my pleasure, Eric" Ross said.

Eric left, and Ross and Victor looked at each other.

"That sounds like it has potential., Maybe it will turn into a nice sized account. Let's see" Ross said.

Vic could see that Ross was "Grimacing" as Ross made his way from the visitor's table in Ross's office, back to Ross's chair.

"Ross, honestly, I can see that you're fighting it. Are you planning on going to OKC tomorrow?" Vic asked.

"Honestly, Vic, my neck hurts, but I am most certainly planning it. I have made major moves with this company, and how it is run. Now, its my call. Besides, Kayley has been in a very good mood, so, without getting too personal, she's been rather.. "lovey dovey" Shall we say If I truly have a problem when I'm down there, I will call a nurse to be with me. Fritz and Steve want to discuss another takeover of a company in trouble. We might focus on things like that for a while, since we need the sources in our OKC and Texas wells, and to avoid me having to go on oil well trips. If this pain continues, we will eventually have to do Zoom shows, but we are not at that point yet" Ross said.

Ross and Vic went to Shun Lee for lunch.

Ross studied some potential new "directions" for RossShell, since he was going out of town.

At 5, Ross said goodbye to Victor, and the staff, called it a night, and said he would see them on Friday or the following Monday.

When Ross got home, he went to bend down to kiss Kayley hello, but his neck started to "bark" with stiff pain, and the teacher noticed.

Ross headed to the bedroom, followed by Kayley.

"Okay, I saw that. You cant even bend over to kiss me hello. Spill it. What's going on?" Kayley pushed.

Ross sighed. "What is going on, Kayley Ann, is that I have had that same pain since I got the shot, and still serviced you all weekend. I am planning to go. I will call a nurse to watch me, and a recommendation of a Doctor that Doctor K gave me, if it barks. I've basically seceded day to day control of RossShell to Vic. I had what looks like hopefully a positive meeting with a potential new client which Vic and one of the account managers referred to me. All looks good , work wise. As for the "barking neck" I'm not bedridden. I worked nine hours today. Thus, if I can make it into the office, with no headaches, dizzy spells , or falls, I have the right to go on my trip. Remember why I made the change at RossShell in the first place? So that I can be free to go about my business as partner of a major energy company, right? I made a major, major,. change, and have stuck to my word, and will not go back on it. I need to be given some freedom to do what we agreed I was going to do, if I'm careful, pleasse?" Ross appealed without yelling or getting emotional.

Kayley sighed, and rested her head against Ross's chest.

"Okay, R. I did not mean to sound like a pain. I know that this is the first time you have really stuck to your word about scaling back, and that you are really trying to be diligent with your health in every way,. I'm just, concerned, okay. I cant help it if I love my R" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Ross loves K. Honey. I dont feel like I want to "run out of here" the way it used to be where I had to go off into Energy fantasy to run away from the office, because things have been so different at the office since Vic took over. Its just a regular trip that I've done for many years, which I've put off, due to my shot, and my health. Now,. I'm "Ready to Run" as they say.

Kayley sat down, took off her socks, which she rarely wore, and gave Ross her soles. "Here, take them off, inhale, and punish me. I deserve it" Kayley said

Ross picked up Kayley's bare foot. "I will inhale, but I will not tickle, so as not to "rock the boat" so to say. Let;s just say that I owe the teacher a tickle, when I feel better" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley ate a light dinner, and then Ross packed, and dozed a bit, before the nurse met Ross at 230 am, for the ride to JFK for his 6 am flight. Ross kissed Kayley goodbye lightly, met the nurse, and the two rode to JFK in the Uber.

There was the usual. Check in, two flights,. and Uber to the office to meet Fritz and Steve. Ross got to the office about 11 am. He went upstairs, greeted everyone, and then dropped his suitcase in his private office. Ross would check into the hotel later that day.

Before Ross could even sit down in his chair, Steve came into the office.

"Ross, we have to talk about something. Its major news, but it might be very good, if one thing happens" Steve began.

Ross felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It was Vic at the office in New York.

Yes, before Ross had even settled in, before Steve had even told Ross what Steve wanted to discuss.

What was the "Major potential news" which Steve wanted to discuss.

Why did Victor call Ross, when Victor knew that Ross had just left for a multi day trip to OKC?

Those things would be seen.

Last edited:
"Ross, honestly, I can see that you're fighting it. Are you planning on going to OKC tomorrow?" Vic asked.
Ross's temporary disability is obvious to everyone. That ought to tell him something.
I know that this is the first time you have really stuck to your word about scaling back,
At least that much is true.

Ross's temporary disability is obvious to everyone. That ought to tell him something.
I know that this is the first time you have really stuck to your word about scaling back,
At least that much is true.

In Ross's mind, he has already given day to day control of RossShell to Victor, gone to all of his Doctors, taken time off from work, and watched his health.

Ross still needs "some control", and he does take a nurse every time he has gone to OKC.

Thus, he wants to be allowed some freedom.

Such is the point of your second post. Ross has stuck to his word about scaling back. Thus, again, he feels he needs to have some freedoms.

More to come over the weekend, depending on some R/L events

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back