• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Taunting During Tickling

ticklishstuey

TMF Novice
Was curious as to what kind of verbal teasing and taunting you would use or like to hear during a tickle torture session.
Some of my favourites would include the tickler threatening to never ever stop and threatening to tickle me forever.
I do also like the 'coochie coochie coo' and 'tickle tickle tickle' taunts as they sound humiliating to the the ticklee.

From experiences being tickled, being verbally taunted just adds to the current predicament.

we always use to tell them how ticklish they looked, and describe what we were doing and about to do, and other weird stuff like tell them they don’t seem very ticklish (so they knew we would be trying harder to tickle even more and it made them try to communicate that they were very ticklish), tell them how cute they look in this state

I always tie my 'lees very tightly so they can't move, then tease them about how helpless they are to stop the tickling! Then I can approach their ticklish spots slowly to build up the anticipation of how bad it's going to tickle! :p

I like a little verbal taunting, about my helpless state and building up the anticipation of what they'll do.

It's nice when the Ler (even when restrained) will try to pull at their bonds to escape the tickling. Especially when you find a spot that really makes them lurch to get away, reflexively, without thinking! That's when I love to say "Where do you think YOU'RE goin'?" or 'Where do you think you're GOIN'?" Changing the emphasis on the words gives a little bit different flavor, depending on the mood, but either one is a delicious reminder that they aren't really going ANYWHERE, and they are just going to have to endure a little more tickling!

I always tie my 'lees very tightly so they can't move, then tease them about how helpless they are to stop the tickling! Then I can approach their ticklish spots slowly to build up the anticipation of how bad it's going to tickle! :p

hot

I prefer it

If a ler can get into my head, I'll undoubtedly feel more helpless and ticklish.

Love it. I also often add a tickle video that my lee can see and hear along with my comments as I tickle her.

All the time. I always make funny whooshing noises, donald duck sounds lol and of course tickle tickle, geli geli, kili kili. I also whistle as I trace my finger around my girl's feet. This makes it tickle more.

She is air ticklish too so that is something I also taunt her with. :)

we always use to tell them how ticklish they looked, and describe what we were doing and about to do, and other weird stuff like tell them they don’t seem very ticklish (so they knew we would be trying harder to tickle even more and it made them try to communicate that they were very ticklish), tell them how cute they look in this state

THIS!! 100% this...

I've always really enjoyed verbal taunting. A particular favorite occurred just last month when a friend of mine was tickling me a ton and then proceeded to INSTRUCT ANOTHER PERSON on how best to tickle me and what was most effective! Like I was just a toy that they were having fun with. Examples: "If you tickle her right here on the ribs, it's really effective. Don't be afraid to dig in! I'll hold her down so that you can try." "Now, as you can see, if you tickle her toes, she practically screams!" "Here, lift up her shirt and pinch at her belly, she'll lose it."
It was amazing. Friend is male. The other person was his ex-girlfriend (they are still close friends) who he had just introduced me to a few days earlier.

“Coochie coochie coo” gives me the ick. Everything else is great though.

As a lee, in the Chinese scene, when others use some onomatopoeia while tickling me, such as "咯吱咯吱" sounds like "coochie coochie", it will drive me crazy, and it will make me feel that my sense of touch and hearing are surrounded by tickling

As a lee, in the Chinese scene, when others use some onomatopoeia while tickling me, such as "咯吱咯吱" sounds like "coochie coochie", it will drive me crazy, and it will make me feel that my sense of touch and hearing are surrounded by tickling

Good. :)

From the “aww you’re so ticklish!” To “what’s the matter, does that tickle?” …

Not to mention being told what’s going to happen and how helpless you are to stop it…. I’m here for it.

Not to mention being told what’s going to happen and how helpless you are to stop it…. I’m here for it.
awww we use to love doing that, telling them all the details in advance (but after they were immobilized and stretched out) and describing the ticklish spots (how they look) that we had exposed

I done a bunch of verbal themes over time:

1.) "Do you like it more here, or here... or here? Wait... I got confused, let's try again. Should I spend more time on each area? Okay. Do you like it more here...."
2.) "Tell me you love being tickled in a way that sounds sincere... You call that sincere? I didn't believe you at all?... Again? You sound like you're lying."
3.) "Now we're going to play the 'No Reaction' game. It's very simple... Just start saying the ABC's in a way that shows no reaction to what I'm doing.... Okay, we've got to try again."
4.) "Let's take a different tack: Say 'I'm not ticklish' in a really snooty way. No... snootier, like you're super superior."

That 'ABC" game is fun. I once convinced a girl to let me lightly tickle/ caress her bare back while I was recording in with an old portable cassette tape recorder. It was really fun and arousing to hear her try to make it through the alphabet, especially the first time through, when she would stop and say "Oooh, that tickles!" and then go one with the letters. And as we replayed the game a few times, it was fun to hear her swallow, or catch her breathe in between the letters or each series of doing the alphabet. Her voice quaking, gulping, sighing, inhaling and exhaling were all sooooo hot. Very congenial experience---Made sure to stay away from any off limits spots bec I didn't want her to lose trust in me.

“Coochie coochie coo” gives me the ick. Everything else is great though.
This.

Kiddie/baby talk, playing "this little piggie", etc. Not to yuck people's yum, but mixing childhood shit into my adult stuff weirds me out immensely

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

This.

Kiddie/baby talk, playing "this little piggie", etc. Not to yuck people's yum, but mixing childhood shit into my adult stuff weirds me out immensely

tbh I agree, even when I was younger I never did baby talk with them but I do see why ppl do it. the kind of tickling we did was incredibly intense like tickling them to the very core of their being, not just laughing but beyond hysterical and frantic so baby talk never seems to fit with that ig

Nat Scott
DMs open on TMF and Discord

Some of my favourites are….

“You’re not ti##lish, are you?”

“Look at you helplessly trying to stop me…”

“It’s okay, just let it out. Give in.”

“It must be maddening for you, how you can’t stop it”

and a classic - “I’m gonna getcha!”

Come on Littlechambers… You can type Tickle. Especially if you are Ticklish and like being Tickled, lol! :thumbsup:

I’m just playing around, couldn’t help it.

Tickle ;0)

Come on Littlechambers… You can type Tickle. Especially if you are Ticklish and like being Tickled, lol! :thumbsup:

I’m just playing around, couldn’t help it.

Tickle ;0)

Dhdhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhcufhfnfhdjdhjfdhdhnddhhdndhchd

And my toes curled and I left the room biting my lip.

Meanie :p

Another intoxicating phrase:

Just as you start:

"It's time we put you through your paces"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back