• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft toon

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access 16 angles/variations of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lara-croft-toon-83437095

Lara Croft toon 1.jpgLara Croft toon 2.jpgLara Croft toon 3.jpgLara Croft toon 4.jpg

Another one of those works that I did on the go. Initially, I was just trying to create a character, a cartoonish style, but more balanced, with features not taken to the extreme. Then I decided to give it this hairstyle, and that's when I realized that the result looked quite similar to Lara Croft, although in a cartoon version. I thought of dressing her in Lara's clothes, and the result was pretty good. I already had a cartoon-style Lara Croft, to be mischievous and do whatever I wanted with her. 😏😈

To begin with... Lara to the stocks. And since she's Lara Croft, I added her guns in her hands, with which she would defeat the final bosses that I'm going to add, who will carry the keys to unlock the locks. The final bosses, a pair of caterpillars, the most ridiculous enemy I could think of, which in other circumstances would be signing its own death sentence by insisting on constantly moving on Lara's soles, making it easy to be stepped on, something obviously impossible now. Also, shooting them is out of the question, as they are right in the only place in front of the stocks where Lara can't aim. 😁😁😁

I tried to depict all possible versions of the situation, from the initial surprise, to the homicidal anger demanding to be released, the laughter from tickling, close-ups of the final bosses relentlessly acting as final bosses until they are defeated, and finally, when the death threats to the viewer who is safely behind their screen turn into fail, Lara's pleas for a little help. 😉

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back