• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canada, Control, No Control, And?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross looked at his phone. It was John Fish.

"Ross? I know you just got home, and are probably feeling out of it. Its another Tundra Energy Deal. I know that with it being an hour earlier in OKC, Fritz and Steve are not organized yet. Plus, I heard that Steve had to go to the field today for evaluation. How should I go about this?" John said.

"John, I dont usually go into RossShell on the day that I get home from an OKC trip, but today is an exception. Please call these people back. Explain to them that two of your partners are unreachable because they are in transit to different places, In the meantime, one of us will get through to the office in OKC, or send Steve a text, and we will arrange a conference call with the Tundra energy people for tomorrow. I'm almost certain this can wait 24 hours to be discussed. In the meantime, please look up all info about this company, and send any info to me. I need at least a few hours to concentrate on RossShell business today, and in case I get tied up on something unexpected with me just having gotten home. I just want to be ready when we talk to these tundra people" Ross said.

"Ross at the ready,. It is like having the right pitcher ready in the bullpen to bring into the game. Let's see if we can pull this off with the other people we talked to giving us the run around on that other piece of shit company. This company looks much, much better. I believe we can pull this off" John said.

"Okay, then, let's pull it off. I will definitely talk to you later today" Ross said.

Ross left for the office without even saying goodbye to Kayley. Such was the first of many mistakes he will make with her that day, that might end up costing him, dearly.

When Ross got to the office, he went to see Vic. "Good Morning, Ross. Good to see you. All seems running smoothly here. I left two finished account projects on your desk,. Besides that, two other potential clients, that I will meet with this week" Vic said.

Ross smiled warmly. "Vic, if I did not want to pay tribute to my mother, and I did not think my name should remain on the company because of the history, I swear I should rename this company ShellVic, for my mother, Shelley, and you. I swear, it is like I am almost not needed here anymore" Ross said, calmly but almost sincerely.

"Ross, you are always needed. You built this company, twice, the first time, and then back from the second RossCo when you got the RossShell assets back from Tazzio. You are the reason that this company has run so well. Think of it this way. Many people your age with a company as successful as this, would have semi retired a long time ago. You have "earned the right" as your Dad likes to say, to just be the overseer from the owner's box. I am the General Manager and Manager down in the trenches. Your position now is a compliment to how much you have accomplished with this company" Vic said.

"I suppose you are right" Ross said.

Ross's private line rang. "Hello? This is Ross. "

"Ross, its Steve. Fish texted me. We can talk about this deal in a conference call tomorrow. I hope it is just "Kosher" as you like to say in Jewish" Steve said.

Ross sighed. "Steve, the only way we will know is if we talk to the people. If we dont like it, we walk away, or, if Fish likes it so much, and we dont, let him buy it for his other company and play around with it" Ross said.

Steve laughed. "Buddy, you are beginning to sound more like Mister P every day" Steve said.

"That is from knowing you guys and working with both of you for so many years" Ross said. as the men hung up.

"Vic, since I just got back, please let me look at some emails, and we will talk in a bit okay?" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross" Vic said, retreating to his own private office.

Most of Ross's emails were junk.

Yet, one of them, was a company that looked. "interesting"

Ross went out to talk to Vic. "Vic, please do me a favor. Since I just got home, and I;m not :"With it" so to say. Before the end of the day, please check up on this email I just sent you about this company. Tell them that Ross is in transit from out of town, and that you are representing me, and want all of the info to give to and discuss with me. See what this is, give it to me, and then we will discuss it , okay?" Ross said.

"We will do" Vic said.

"Vic, how about lunch? Shun Lee is getting to me. Let's go to that other place, Felipe, its fancy Chinese just like Shun Lee. Anytime between 12 and 1. Just come to me and tell me when you can break:" Ross said.

"Compromise, say 1230?" Vic said.

"Just fine, my friend" Ross said

That day, Ross felt restless, and almost.. bored. Ross remembered the old days at RossShell, when he was down in the trenches, always needed on a hundred things.

Now, between the different account assignments, and Vic taking over day to day operations, the company was so "Streamlined" Ross was little more than a guy who signed contracts, and put his stamp of approval on things.

OKC, and the Energy deals were still the same, but that was only once a month.

Ross was not "Semi retired. " but yet.

Ross and Vic had a nice lunch at Felipe.

By 2 they were back at the office.

"I'm leaving at 4. Not sure what time I will be in tomorrow. It depends on what time I have a potentially important conference call on a tundra oil deal with the guys from OKC and Toronto. I will keep everyone posted" Ross said.

"Okay, Ross. We will hold messages" Ross's secretary, Ashley said.

At 4, Ross left the office, said goodbye to everyone, and headed home.

Ross went home in a bit of a sullen mood.

How? How could Ross be CEO of a company, show up in the office every day, have all running with all pieces in place, have Vic running RossShell, essentially be semi retired, know that this was best for his health, and his situation with Kayley, and yet?

When Ross got home, he kissed Kayley hello quietly. Ross had thought about getting into Dom mode that night, but then rethought that, and decided such was not worth having himself kicked out of the bedroom indefinitely.

"R, would you like to go out to dinner? You seem very .. quiet tonight. If you want to talk about it, you know that K is always a good listener" Kayley said quietly.

Ross went into the bedroom, with Kayley following him.

He was undressing, and then sighed, and said.

"Kale,. it all seems so.. different. I used to be the "man in control" The "Big man" Now, due to all of these stupid health issues. I show up in the office. Vic runs everything, the managers do all of their work, and I just sit there, almost as a silent overseer. I will admit. I was going to come home, and get into it with you in Dom mode tonight, and then decided not to do that, so as not to get myself kicked to the guest room for the foreseeable future. I feel so.. different. I live in the same apartment, with the same woman, for 27 years. I sleep in the same bed, make love to the same woman, go to the same office, work at the same company, take the trips to my other company in OKC and occasionally Toronto, and yet, it all feels so different. I do not feel like.. me. I do not feel like. Ross. Does that make any sense?" Ross asked.

Kayley sat down on the bed with Ross. "To Kale, it makes perfect sense. Although, it all seems, better, I think . You have RossShell running well without it being an obsession. You can focus on your first love, energy. You go on frequent trips. Your work hours when you are in New York are more than reasonable. You seem happy at the office and not, angry, surly, or miserable when you come home from work. It is so much better, for you physically , emotionally, for your work at RFS, and for our marriage:" Kayley said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Let's take a shower, and then let me go out to dinner with my lover of 27 years, and the King of my heart. Even if you are not King of RossShell anymore, you are always the King of my heart" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley showered, and then went to a surf and turf place.

When they got home, Kayley sat down, gave Ross her feet in flat shoes, and said. "Go on, do it. Smell, kiss, tickle, ladder, and then you are on top, the way you always are, on top of my heart" Kayley said.

Ross removed Kayley's flats. He inhaled her soles, and then spider tickled her soles and toes as her toes flexed back hard, and she squealed loudly. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YOU ALWAYS TICKLE ME SO BAD ! IAM ABOUT TO CUM ! NEEEOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross kissed Kayley's feet, and her toes. She stood on the ladder bare foot, and Ross got a massive hardon.

Then, they undressed, and Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles and toes.

Ross started out on top, but let Kayley climb on top, as both of them came.

The couple fell asleep early.

Ross awoke about midnight to use the bathroom.

Ross sat in his den, deep in thought.

Everyone was trying to convince him that his life had not changed that much.

Yet, to Ross, it seemed like it had.

Ross thought about quietly investigating starting therapy, to discuss his feelings.

Ross thought he felt that he wanted to do one intro session with someone first, and then confess it to Kayley.

Before that could happen, would anything else "hit" Ross, that really needed his attention?

That would be seen.

Let's see if we can pull this off with the other people we talked to giving us the run around on that other piece of shit company.
Fish was once enthusiastic about that previous deal and now he disavows it. Typical behavior for a shady character like him.

When they got home, Kayley sat down, gave Ross her feet in flat shoes, and said. "Go on, do it. Smell, kiss, tickle, ladder, and then you are on top, the way you always are, on top of my heart" Kayley said.
Kayley certainly knows how to cheer up Ross.

Fish;'s comment might have simply been the author making a mistake when I was tired at midnight, sorry lol

If I'm remembering the story before this correctly, I believe that Fish was talking about the deal before this, when Ross was in OKC, and Ross, Fritz, Steve and or Fish ran into trouble in regard to a company they had reservations about being a bad deal. I think thats what it was lol.

Yes, Kayley is very good about cheering Ross up.

More to come hopefully by tomorrow night.

Author is in pain today, and did not sleep very well

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back