• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hogtied rendering test

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 8 angles / variations of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hogtied-test-83662834

New character01.jpg

Several people have asked me to create a character inspired by their partners to use in my renders. DAZ Studio comes with specific software to do that from a photo portrait, which I have tried with questionable results. It tends to do some strange things, like considering hair strands as part of the face or, if they are visible in the photo, adding teeth to the lip texture. Instead, I prefer to model the characters from scratch, combining elements from the ones I already have in my library, both for skin tone and facial features. Whenever someone asks me to do this, I always warn them: The result is never exact, but it can be incredibly similar or a complete disaster, with no middle ground.

What you see here is a series of tests of the new character someone requested. Partly, I wanted to see how the textures looked once rendered and also test a range of facial expressions. Sometimes, when creating characters this way, the jaw and eyeballs can be a bit off the rest of the face. Of course, since I was going to render several images, I couldn't resist puting my new model in my favorite device. So far, she has been spared from tickles, but next time she won't be so lucky...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back