• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Texas Foot Party in Dallas 5-20-23 Review

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Howdy, all! Wanted to give a quick shout-out to the organizers of the Texas Foot Party, which happens throughout the year in Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas. Despite the slight chaos, they ran a pretty tight ship, and the head honchos are extremely courteous and professional. If you're a foot fetishist, and want to take the trip, here's the site with the break-down on prices, rules, and policies: https://texasfootparties.com/

While I was there, I played with Vicky Vixx, Scarlett Storm, and Tomiko, along with local models Unisexi/Jett Taylor and TicklishTexan. Vicky helped me break the ice, as it was my first foot-centric outing, and was a ton of fun to lickle and chat with. We ended up comparing nerd notes towards the end of the night, with her teasing me about letting me tickle her in her Pink Power Ranger costume. Scarlett Storm had been tickled A LOT by the time we sessioned, so our time together was more focused on massage and sucking toes, but she still got a little tickle torment in (how could I not?). And Tomiko! Poor thing was so sensitive, we almost had to cut our time short because of a full bladder. Unisexi is not quite ticklish, but their foot sensitivity is still pretty high, and they especially enjoy toe sucking. Finally, there's TicklishTexan, who is INSATIABLE when it comes to being tickled, and really didn't want our scene to end.

While there, I also met Joey of Joey's Feet Girls, who encouraged me to get back on social media to promote what content I've made over the years, and to see about making new material.

So, if you got time and a little extra cash, I highly recommend attending a party! The next one is August 19th in Austin, followed by November 11th in Dallas. If you're a lady who would like to model, you can check the link towards the bottom of the home page to register. It's not a guarantee you'll get to perform at the next party, but you'll be on the list for future events.

Thanks for the info. I always wanted to try one since I am in San Antonio. Wish they would do one here. So the models are gathered and you pay for each session?

Thanks for the info. I always wanted to try one since I am in San Antonio. Wish they would do one here. So the models are gathered and you pay for each session?

Exactly! Each session is $20 for 10 minutes of negotiated activity, nothing below the belt, and it's in the open. There are other options, like a shorter session for less cash, or you can pay a little more for a video of the session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back