• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS PART 6 (M/F ears, neck ribs)

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
THIS IS PART SIX OF A SERIES that is best read in order.

Here is Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Mom-Tickled-By-Son-s-Friends-(MMM-F-all-over)

Here is Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-SON-S-FRIENDS-PART-2-(M-F-feet-belly-button)

Here is Part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...S-PART-3-(M-F-tummy-belly-button-thighs-legs)

Here is Part 4: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...S-FRIENDS-PART-4-(M-F-knee-feet-belly-button)

Here is Part 5: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...KLED-BY-SON-S-FRIENDS-PART-5-(MMM-F-all-over)

*********************************************************************************************************
Part 6 is very short and is meant to develop the story line

Now that Jason was living away from home, even during the summer break from college, he realized he didn’t need his old bike any longer. He spoke with Shane on the phone, and Shane agreed to buy it.

The summer continued to be slow and lazy for Amy, whose husband David worked long hours and weekends, and his business often took him out of town. She thought about going to the beach but felt a little self-conscious because she had put on a couple of extra pounds, with all that free time at home. But today, she was doing a home workout, and that’s when the phone rang.

“Hi honey,” Amy said. It was Jason. “Yeah, I’m home. Shane’s coming buy soon? Ok.” Jason explained that once he confirmed that Amy was home, Shane would stop buy and pick up the bike. “Don’t worry about payment, we already did that online,” Jason said.

Amy thought about taking a shower, but it wasn’t really an intense workout, and she really doesn’t sweat too much. Instead she made a pitcher of lemonade.

The doorbell rang. Amy was still in her workout clothes. Stretch pants, a cutoff tshirt, and barefoot.

Amy.JPG
(Amy's Feet)

“Oh, hi Shane, how are you?” Amy said.

They made small talk for a few minutes. “Oh, I like the new look,” Amy said, noticing that Shane had grown a mustache and a small beard. It gave Shane more of a manly appearance. He was the tallest of the bunch, but had a young looking face. The beard seemed to add some years to his look.

As Shane poured himself a second glass of lemonade, he said to Amy “some girls don’t like beards because they say it hurts their face when you kiss them. Mr. N doesn’t have a beard, right Mrs. N?” as he sat on the sofa next to her. Amy answered “well, no, he doesn’t, but I really wouldn’t mind either way.”

Shane startled Amy by giving her a quick kiss on the check and saying “now did the beard bother you?” Amy said “no” – too much caught off guard to say anything else.

“Ok, how about this?” said Shane. Before Amy knew it, he had put his arms around Amy and nuzzled her ear with his mustache and beard. Amy flinched and squirmed and said “Shane stop.”

Shane then moved down to the side of her neck, burying his face into her collarbone. Amy collapsed her neck and said “Shane no – EEEEEEEEE!” as Shane planted a raspberry on her neck.

Amy3.jpg
(Amy's neck)

“Shane stop” Amy said, but he quickly grabbed her and pushed her on her back onto the sofa, now placing his hands along her ribs. Part of her shirt was exposed so Shane had his fingers half on tshirt and half on bare skin. “Now Eddie things your worst spot is your belly button, but I know better!” and with that Eddie dug his fingers into her ribs.

“HAHAHAHA Shane please STAHHAHAHAHAHAP IT, HAHAHAHA” Amy cackled uncontrollably. Her laugh sounded so silly it seemed part of It was from being tickled and part of it was laughing at how silly it had become.

After a few seconds, Shane stopped and said: “See, I told you that you are most ticklish on your ribs.”

Amy caught her breath, still red, and said “I think you’re right.”

“And I’m the one who really knows how to make you scream the loudest” Shane clowned. Amy didn’t respond, but she thought about it, and in a way, Shane was right. There was something special about how her body responded to Eddie’s tickling touch, but Shane really knew how to get her to explode with laughter.

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry, Mrs. N” Shane said, and leaned in to give her a big sloppy hug. He kept the hug going for several seconds, and Amy said “I don’t trust you.”

“No, no just a hug,” Shane said. He squeezed tighter and then gave her two firm kisses, one of the check and one on top of her head. Amy noticed that Shane had strong arms and smelled nice.

Shane took Jason’s bike and left. To this point, Amy thought of Eddie as the group leader and Shane and Will as just sidekicks, but that afternoon she laughed to herself as she thought about Shane’s tickling and clowning.

Amy thought to herself, “do they talk to each other about me? And do they have a thing for me?”

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF AMY'S FEET?
2. WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER IF YOU HAD HER IN YOUR GRASP?

In response to questions 1 and 2.

Nice feet, first I would get her right foot in a footlock and use one finger in a circle slowly getting bigger and bigger circles and I would do it again but this time going faster until I add more fingers to scribble all over her feet.

Then I would hold her arms over her head and scribble my fingers in her underarms while teasing her, then I would go straight for her ribs with one hand while my other is still holding her arms above her head and when she squirms and shakes her shirt might rise up and I would finish off by teasing her while tickling her bare belly and blow slow raspberries on it until they got faster and louder while I tease her inbetween each raspberry.

In response to questions 1 and 2.

Nice feet, first I would get her right foot in a footlock and use one finger in a circle slowly getting bigger and bigger circles and I would do it again but this time going faster until I add more fingers to scribble all over her feet.

Then I would hold her arms over her head and scribble my fingers in her underarms while teasing her, then I would go straight for her ribs with one hand while my other is still holding her arms above her head and when she squirms and shakes her shirt might rise up and I would finish off by teasing her while tickling her bare belly and blow slow raspberries on it until they got faster and louder while I tease her inbetween each raspberry.

Sounds like you're getting to understand Amy very well! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back