• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i asked a woman if she is ticklish her response was

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
i've been talking to this woman for like a month and i finally asked her if she is ticklish and all she said was "yes, very" is she just teasing or do you think she is serious

I mean, have you talked at all about tickling and what it does for you?

Unless she knows you're into tickling I don't see why she would tease you about it. "yes, very" is a pretty common answer for people who are indeed very ticklish.

Unless she knows you're into tickling I don't see why she would tease you about it. "yes, very" is a pretty common answer for people who are indeed very ticklish.

Yet sometimes women have used that term w/me, and the reality was…not so much. Thry turn out to be average, or even less than that, by my own standards

Yet sometimes women have used that term w/me, and the reality was…not so much. Thry turn out to be average, or even less than that, by my own standards

Yeah but that's not really them lying or teasing persay. Just them overestimating their own ticklishness. I've been in that situation multiple times with girls who swore they were insanely ticklish and would go crazy then I tickle them and they're slightly more ticklish than a rock.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back