• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Unneeded" Quiet Therapy, Same Road, Or New Direction?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As the days passed, Ross was still having night time migraines, in spite of having gotten the shot.

Dr K clearly told Ross that the shot was "75 to 85 percent effective" and Ross would still have effects.

Ross would , in an exhausted manner, do his duty to Kayley by making love, and then, when she fell asleep, he would stagger into the den,, take his calming and sleep meds, have a raging migraine, and not sleep anyway.

Kayley , on at least one occasion, angrily confronted Ross.

"Why do you keep leaving the bedroom every night? What are you hiding!?"

"Teacher Genius, I am getting raging , painful migraines almost every night. Doctor K said it could happen. If you dont like it, then fucking divorce me, and tell me what you want! If you intend to live up to the marriage vows of "for better or worse" then for God 's Sake shut the fuck up and let me work through this! You can be as angry as you want with me, but you are not the one dealing with this! This has nothing to do with my work habits. I am not hiding any deals, or doing any other work at RossShell other than what I told you when I made the change to have Vic run the day to day affairs. I am sick, Kayley Ann! Do you hear me? Sick! I have done everything I'm supposed to. Now,. let me work through this myself, and with the Doctors! If you dont want to hear my complaining, or see my pain, then I will move into this room, or to another apartment, until further notice!" Ross fired back, in a furious rage.

Kayley herself started shivering, and crying. "That was all on me. I am the biggest fucking bitch. You did exactly what you said you were going to, and handed over day to day control of RossShell to Vic, and now you are suffering, my heart breaks for you" Kayley said, hysterical tears running down her face.

Ross clutched Kayley, and the two of them shook in each other's arms. "Teacher, if I did not love you so much, I would have been out of here a long, long time ago. We will deal with this, just like we have everything else" Ross said.

"Okay, now solution, what do you want to do?" Kayley asked.

"Very simple. I just had the shot two weeks ago. Doctor K said I could have night time headaches. I deal with one at a time, take the meds, and if need be, go for an MRI. We just have to take this thing day by day" Ross said

"Please come back to bed, and then tomorrow night, you can torture me to death, okay?" Kayley said.

"Er, not torture. Foot smell, foot kiss, brief tickle, and ladder show, nothing out of the ordinary" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley fell asleep in each other's arms, and barely slept.

The next morning, Kayley had a school holiday.

"You can go in. I'm tired, and may just sleep. Please just make it a half day" Kayley appealed.

"I will be home by 3 at latest. I want to call the guys in OKC, and I think we are going to bug Fish about his little Tundra energy deal. I'm going to ask Mister Alan Hell to find me a good lawyer to snoop around quietly, without Fish knowing anything. " Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good Idea, and Good Luck"

"Thank you, I love you,and I will see you at 3 or before" Ross said.

Ross rode toward the office, feeling much better than during the night.

When he got there, he called Fritz and Steve.

"Guys, I was up a lot of the night. A lot of it was lack of sleep due to a midnight migraine attack, but part of it was that something is.. Fishy, no pun intended about what I think Fish might be doing. I personally think that he is "cutting off" money that should go to RFS Canada, and should be split four ways, and throwing it into a dummy corporation owned only by him, and one hundred percent for his benefit. I am going to call our good friend Mister Hell., I dont want to use Tom from Philly for this because it will be too obvious. I want to get another attorney, who Fish wont suspect. When I find out something, you will both be the first to know" Ross said.

Steve sighed. "What a miserable human being Fish is! If his deals were not so lucrative, I would love to tell the SOB to go Fuck Himself. We personally know that such is not prudent, because we could end up in a long, unneeded court battle that could ruin all of RFS. We have to try to work with him, and at times, around him" Steve said, as all three men laughed at a comment about something that was not funny.

The men agreed that Ross would call Alan Hell, and then they would discuss it further.

Ross waited, and about 30 minutes later, texted Alan Hell his suspicions.

Alan called Ross.

"Okay, I have to think about this one, it might take me up to a week. You're right about us not using Tom from Philly because it would be too obvious. In the meantime, just do what you can with Fish, bite your tongue, deal with his crap, and just tell yourself that you cant stand the man, but you need his deals. By next week, I will find some solution for this" Alan said.

"The man, Alan. Thank You, my good friend" Ross said, in a much better mood.

Ross piddled through RossShell work, signing off on things Victor gave Ross.

Ross told Victor that Ross was up all night with migraines, and had to leave early.

At 2pm, Ross left the office.

"I need to make this a short day due to last night's attack. Hope to be here tomorrow for a full day. If I'm needed, which usually I'm not anymore, you all know where to reach me" Ross said.

"Feel better, Ross" Vic said.

Ross went home, kissed Kayley, they relaxed for a couple of hours, and then went to an early dinner.

When they got home, Kayley said.

"Does R have the energy to play with K?"

Ross kissed Kayley "R is fine. Feet first, please, tickle, ladder, and then R at your service" Ross said.

Kayley dumped her shoes. Ross took a huge inhale of her feet, and then spider tickled her soles, getting out his frustration for the migraine the night before.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD! EVEN THOUGH I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE DOM! YOU KNOW THIS DOM IS SO TICKLISH AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH! NEEEOOO! Kayley said, her panties soaked with cum.

Ross kissed Kayley's soles, and then she took a trip up the ladder, high on her toes.

After they undressed, Ross said.

"You can be on top, I'm okay. I can service you"

Ross got on the bottom, Kayley was on top. She jumped on his raging hard on, her nipples hard as could be, and then they exploded in pleasure.

Ross and Kayley held each other, and dropped off to sleep early.

About midnight, Ross awakened to use the bathroom.

Ross's phone was beeping, and flashing.

Alan Hell texted Ross that he needed to talk to Ross the next morning, about an important matter.

Alan had found an atttorney as close to Canada as possible, in Minnesota. Said attorney had connections in Canada, and said that they were the only ones who could do a through, "QT" investigation of Fish, RFS Canada, and other activites that Fish might be doing, such as diverting funds, investors, and or deals into other sole Fish deals or deals Fish had with other people, for the purpose of screwing, Ross, Fritz, Steve, and RFS out of money that was rightfully all of theirs,, and rightfully at least, RFS Canada money.

It was all a "major, major mess",

Could and would it get any worse?

That would be seen.

Ross clutched Kayley, and the two of them shook in each other's arms. "Teacher, if I did not love you so much, I would have been out of here a long, long time ago. We will deal with this, just like we have everything else" Ross said.
What a strong relationship they have! It survives incredible stress.
Steve sighed. "What a miserable human being Fish is!
I agree with Steve. :p

Yes, Ross and Kayley's relationship does survive incredible stress.

Think of it, with having no offspring, with them both over 50, and with Ross having serious health issues and now being "Semi Retired" (Whatever that will come to mean, as will play out in these stories) Ross and Kayley dont really have anyone else but each other.

Fish has turned out to be a "miserable human being"

I finally found someone to be a "thorn in Ross's side" who he "needs"

Ross could have gotten rid of Tim, but just passed his work onto his staff. Ross did the same thing with Harton.

The energy company is a "different animal. " Ross cannot just blow that off. Any decision Ross, Steve and Fritz make, would affect their two other partners who they get along well with, and work well with.

Some other major twist may and likely will be coming up.

Hopefully by bedtime tomorrow if the author's migraines allow

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back