• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is 40 Female Fingers generally accepted to be the best tickle vid of all time?

I think it’s all so subjective. I don’t necessarily find videos with multiple ticklers to be that great because they all tend to talk at the same time. It feels cluttered. It can work, and it has, but it’s often disappointing for that reason. That being said it’s been many years since I’ve seen that one. I'd be open to seeing it again.

I know certain parts of “The Happy Woodcutter” have been mentioned a lot here, as well as that “Ticklestein” video with Julia Parton & Whitney Prescott. The TIB one with Lynette Lewis is iconic, as is the one with the “mayor’s daughter” from the same company. Many people love any TP video with Renee, and for good reason.

I don't remember if it was a professional lee on here, or someone else. Pretty sure it was someone from the TMF, but they told me that when there are multiple ticklers tickling you on various spots at once, it's not really as ticklish, or something like that. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it was something about too much sensory overload or something. Ever since, I've always wondered about those videos with more than 2+ ticklers. Do they really tickle that bad or is there some acting/dramatization involved?

I feel that 2 lers is probably the ideal number. Any more and it starts to be crowded. One ler for upper body, one ler for lower body. You don't really need any more than that

"The contest" by Tickle Paradise is best video ever in my humble opinion. So ground breaking at the time. Would love to see another video attempt that again someday..

...by who? We had a vote? I've never even heard of it.

Honestly, nothing personal against Tickling Paradise, but if I were going to pick a "best Tickling clip/video ever" I don't think it would be from that studio. Again, nothing personal against the studio. It's just that their stuff has always felt either kind of fake or forced to me. Obviously they do scenarios and scenes and tell stories within their videos but I always felt like the lees either weren't really that ticklish or were just pretending to be way worse than they are.

If you like realistic Tickling videos with real ticklish models, I don't feel like Tickling Paradise would appeal to you. And at the end of the day, that's all I really want from my videos. Real Tickling, real ticklish models, and somewhat attractive. I don't think that's an unreasonable ask. I don't always need all this extra stuff going on in the background.

Edit: going back and rewatching some old Tickling Paradise clips on the internet, yeah they definitely seem either fake or just generally unreal to me. They're fun to watch, but again, they seem a bit unreal in terms of the Tickling and ticklishness.

It's subjective because everyone has difference tastes, but I certainly consider it a vid that most in the community are at least aware of. And to me that says something regarding it's popularity.

I personally prefer the one ‘ler approach because you get a better idea of where the sweet spots on the ‘lee are. It could be multiple “victims” as long as they’re all given due attention :)

Well, tastes vary wildly. Especially with M/M, M/F, F/F, etc. Some folks like playful tickling, some like more dominant tickling, etc.

To the best of my knowledge though, the best selling clip of all time is probably Tickle Abuse's 'Damsel in Distress'.

Not even close. I bought that video way back when…and I’d give it a 5 out of 10 then….now, a 3 at most.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back