• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underground Hire, And, Screwing Up, Secretly, To What Penalty?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next morning, Ross went into the office, told everyone he needed to have a private conversation with someone very important, and could not be disturbed.

Ross called Alan Hell, who told him the following.

"Ross, I explained the situation with RFS and Fish, to a friend of mine in International Falls, Minnesota. This guy is a one lawyer firm, but he has heavy hitter connections in both Chicago, and Minneapolis. They also have "Connections" in Canada. My friend told me that they think they can find a way around this, very quietly, without Fish knowing. They will quietly look at the public information listed on RFS Canada, and might be able to get more detailed information. Fish might "Think " that he is benefiting himself, but in the end, he might end up screwing up RFS Canada, at which point, you, Fritz and Steve might be able to put claim on the Alaska holdings, and kick Fish out of the company all together. Unless, the attorneys can find concrete information, and you can confront Fish to get him to stop his bullshit, and hire an overseer, for the good of the RFS Canada company, and RFS US company, to stablize the situation, and reel Fish in, like he would be a wild , out of control horse, who had to be tamed by his jockey or rider. It might take time, but the end result might not be as bad as it seems" Alan said.

Ross sighed. "Fuck, Alan, I give up day to day control of RossShell to Vic, to avoid this type of bullshit, and then we find out this bullshit" Ross said, in a disgusted manner.

"Ross, take some small account with no pressure, and just play with it., Tell Vic you are looking at something, but dont make a big deal out of it. Dont tell anyone about this conversation. You know me, if I can find someone to figure this out for you, I will find a way if there is a will" Alan said.

Ross sighed. "Alan, in addition to being one of my most trusted friends, I consider you one of the best lawyers I know" Ross said.

"Okay, then let me do my job, and let the other lawyers do theirs, and let the process play out" Alan said.

Ross took a junk account, went to Victor, and told him.

"Vic, I took some junk small account, and I;m working on it., While it does involve RossShell, I have my reasons. It is being investigated, but we have reason to believe that Fish might be screwing mightily with RFS Canada. To avoid myself from becoming obsessed and sick, please make this exception" Ross appealed.

"Ross, it is your company. You dont need my approval to work on an account. I can see that you're upset. Work on an account, even if not big, and try to take your mind off of it." Vic said.

Ross went home, feeling disgusted.

Ross went into Kayley, who tried to start in with him.

"Please, teacher. I need a raincheck. Please dont push me on this, There might be a very, very serious problem with Fish regarding RFS Canada I just need a couple of days to think" Ross said.

Kayley did not have a good reaction.

"You spineless jellyfish liar! One minute you say that you wont be working on RossShell business at all, and now you pull this shit! God! No wonder I feel like I cant trust you!" Kayley said.

Ross blew his stack. "Not that you fucking care! If we find out that Fish is engaging on behavior that Hell and I think he is, RFS will be very different, dminished, msybe non existent. How about for once you just shut the fuck up with the trying to control me and everything. Do now push me on this, or I swear!" Ross said, in a rage, and at his wits end, to have his one and only business thing that made him content, on very shaky ground.

Ross threw off his clothes, popped meds, and tried to sleep in a fitful manner.

About 3 am there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Ksyley , go away,. I dont want to talk to you. If you cant respect that, then we have no relationship" Ross said spewing disgust from his mouth.

" I will not say a word, will leave you alone, let you deal with this, I will demand and ask for nothing, and you dont even have to talk to me. You do what you have to do:" Kayley said.

As disgusted as Ross was about the revelations regardng Fish , even more bad news was what to hit him.

What on earth would that be?

That would be seen.

Ross took a junk account, went to Victor, and told him.
Ross needs a hobby to take his mind off things when necessary instead of messing around with small accounts. A hobby that requires thinking such as chess or bridge.

How about for once you just shut the fuck up with the trying to control me and everything.
Kayley does like to control things, one of her least attractive characteristics.

LOL I could not see a person who loves excitement like Ross, taking up "Chess or bridge"

I tried to give him gambling, but the reader did not like that.

Hmm. I have another idea. Maybe,. just maybe, Ross should invest in a fictional minor league baseball team, and have some .. odd things happen.

Yes, Kayley can be controlling, and it is not very attractive.

More to come hopefully by tonight, or definitely tomorrow night.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back