• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creepella Gruesome VS CTHULHU

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh..."
"Yes! YES!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Whatever you HAHA say!"
"...wgah'nagl fhtagn!"
"Just keep tickling me HAHAHA for *snort* EVER!!!"
". . ."

__f___creepella_vs_eldritch_abomination_by_kalamos_dfyfdgm-fullview.jpg

Crossover Tickling Fetish Fan Art
All Characters Depicted as Adult - especially Elder ones
Respective (C) Apply

Credits: Ghost of Gruenwald
For providing me with the original idea of drawing Creepella Gruesome.

FULL HD and WIPS on Patreon
www.patreon.com/posts/83755411

#kalamoskomics #feet #tickling #crossover #fanart #fantasy #tickling #vintage #lovecraft #flintstones #hannabarbera #cthulhu #creepella #creepellagruesome #macabre #eldritch #tentacles #tendrils #horror #parody

Attachments

• K.CreepellaVSCthulhu.01.00.LO.jpg
    K.CreepellaVSCthulhu.01.00.LO.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 15
My favorites: anything having to do with Lord C’thulhu. Period. Nothing else competes, not Yog-Sothoth, not Azathoth… just count me as one of the Star Spawn and be done with it! Creepella Gruesome certainly plays second fiddle and even she seems to know it! What an honor, to be sacrificed directly to the Master! Never mind her shade, it’s Lavinia Whateley who’s green with envy! An unbeatable subject, Kal! The Master is sure to reward you, also directly! Now I’m the one who’s green with envy!

Last edited:
My favorites: anything having to do with Lord C’thulhu. Period. Nothing else competes, not Yog-Sothoth, not Azathoth… just count me as one of the Star Spawn and be done with it! Creepella Gruesome certainly plays second fiddle and even she seems to know it! What an honor, to be sacrificed directly to the Master! Never mind her shade, it’s Lavinia Whateley who’s green with envy! An unbeatable subject, Kal! The Master is sure to reward you, also directly! Now I’m the one who’s green with envy!

You never sounded so earnestly excited about... anything, in the past.
I guess the subject is REALLY a favorite of yours.

I got the initial idea from Ghost of Gruenwald, a few months ago.
Then recently, a wargame youtuber provided me with some extra bits of info about Eldritch Horrors.
The other night, all of a sudden, it all struck me: the scene, the POV, the characters.
All clicked in together, all tiles in place.
I knew what to draw, how to draw it, and basically put everything in a matter of minutes.

Now I'm wondering what kind of reward I'll be getting.
Maybe I'll become a full fledged Warlock, at last...

^_^

That's the way the Master most often enlightens us... late at night, generally in our dreams ("Call of C'thulhu", read for your listening pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqIxCqayQok ). And you've done His will fullest glory! The largess you may expect from Him will be slow-developing, but eternal lasting ("Shadow Over Innsmouth": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IiYq0jokk )... hope you enjoy water sports. As adherents to a lesser deity (not as hands-on as Nyarlothotep... not as all encompassing as Yog-Sothoth), our marathon swim will be grueling, but our faith never tested: Lord C'thulhu is clearly the superior Master. The whole mythos, after all, has been named for Him.

That's the way the Master most often enlightens us... late at night, generally in our dreams ("Call of C'thulhu", read for your listening pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqIxCqayQok ). And you've done His will fullest glory! The largess you may expect from Him will be slow-developing, but eternal lasting ("Shadow Over Innsmouth": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2IiYq0jokk )... hope you enjoy water sports. As adherents to a lesser deity (not as hands-on as Nyarlothotep... not as all encompassing as Yog-Sothoth), our marathon swim will be grueling, but our faith never tested: Lord C'thulhu is clearly the superior Master. The whole mythos, after all, has been named for Him.

"The largess you may expect from Him will be slow-developing, but eternal lasting ... hope you enjoy water sports."

I am not sure if that is supposed to sound creepy.
Or kinky.

:ermm:

One should feel elated to be so favored! But if you find it kinky too, all the better! I'm sure Creepella would approve!

One should feel elated to be so favored! But if you find it kinky too, all the better! I'm sure Creepella would approve!

Well, watersports DO have a kinky connotation to them.

The coarser application of the term is also valid, but only for those adherents with a self-sacrificial bent. As all of the Master's excretions are highly corrosive, such a joy could be experienced only once. An ultimate expression of veneration, and a festival for those who choose only to observe... the reputation of such an offering would endure forever, even if no other aspect of that worthy would. The illustrative value of such symbolism is patent: ultimately, all unchanged matter is destined to be pissed into oblivion by Lord C'thulhu. Yellow peril in its most egalitarian form.

I definitely miss Ghost's presence and regular posting. Guy was a sharp tack, and had a very fresh approach to this subject matter. His manacle-heavy bondage and use of suspension was particularly erotic. I'm glad you set out to snare Creepelle and treat that witchy cutie to your talents!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back