• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pianostani Prison (*M/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
From the Inspector Gadget episode "King Wrong", remixed.

If you're a bit young to have seen the episode, this M.A.D. agent was hired by Dr Claw to instill feelings of delight in the king of a fictional Middle Eastern parody city called "Pianostan." One of her methods portrayed in the show was tickling the soles of the king's feet with a feather. The premise was that the king's usual misery was what created unity and belief among his subjects, and that his happiness and romantic attraction to this seductive spy was gradually undermining public confidence in his leadership.

I didn't write it :B

I personally think some full-circle justice would have been an appropriate fit for the tone of the show and its writing style. But since the showrunners couldn't be bothered, I went ahead and remedied that :nod:

I axed Penny from the original draft because I thought about it and she's too young to be featured, for my tastes anyway. Please enjoy! "Go-Go Gadget Gitchy Hand!"

Attachments

• Labella.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 436
Yeah, I'm not sure how old Penny is supposed to be in the series; I always assumed she was a grade-schooler. Despite her smarts and responsibility level, she's obviously too childlike to be acceptable on this site. Your substitute choice of 'lee is far more suitable. Haven't seen this particular episode, but she must be formidable if such heavy-duty shackles are required! Fine with me... let her sit there a spell! Licking scenarios are my personal favorite, so it's quite a treat to see this villain punished this way! Hope she spends many hours in un-quiet reflection of her wicked ways!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back