• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German carnivals with shoe stealing and the odd tickle...

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Does anyone have the story on these crazy German carnivals? I think they're called Fasching.

If you haven't seen one before, parades of groups dressed in wooden masks that look like demons, witches and monsters will walk through the town, give out sweets to little kids and sometimes they pick up young women, throw them over their shoulders and spin them around and usually another member of the group will remove the girl's shoes and sometimes her socks. Sometimes the masked groups sneak in the odd tickle or spank. They usually steal the laces from the shoes and you can see costumed marchers with bunches of them.

If you spend time here, it's probably going to have some interest for you. Here's a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOwCK4W9hxI

If anyone has the full story of what's going on here I'd be interested to hear it.

From what I recall, stealing the girls shoelaces is what they aim to do. I used to think it was stealing the socks but no just the shoelaces, however sometimes they remove the socks too and tickle their feet. There is a reason for them stealing their shoelaces, something to do with a curse? I can't remember.

I have never seen this before, it's pretty interesting, maybe ill dig into it a bit later... thanks for sharing!

I have never seen this before, it's pretty interesting, maybe ill dig into it a bit later... thanks for sharing!

The more I've looked into this, the more I'm sure some of our German brothers and sisters and wearing the masks. It seems the different costumes belong to different 'guilds' and they get to do all this stuff anonymously. Some girls seem to offer themselves up to be captured and others get chased. Shout if you want some links. I didn't know much of this there was on YouTube.

Very regional tradition in southwestern Germany around Stuttgart, Swabia in February, so don't book a ticket to any random place in Germany to see this :) Never seen it or anything like it here in Berlin, people would probably get angry and call the police lol
More well-known is the tradition of women cutting the ties off men, also southwestern Germany and along the Rhine. All done in good spirits...there and then, not otherwise haha

Very regional tradition in southwestern Germany around Stuttgart, Swabia in February, so don't book a ticket to any random place in Germany to see this :) Never seen it or anything like it here in Berlin, people would probably get angry and call the police lol
More well-known is the tradition of women cutting the ties off men, also southwestern Germany and along the Rhine. All done in good spirits...there and then, not otherwise haha

A friend of mine was in Koln for Carnival on the day the women are in charge. It was an interesting experience apparently.

I've actually been to Stuttgart before (I hear they even have a SOKO show now!) but I was there around April time so too late for carnival. The hi jinks definitely seem to be in good spirits. Sometimes I've seen women put their arms out to be carried. Sometimes the masked guys are obviously enjoying themselves with some anonymous antics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back