• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the lady switches and lers…

nosforatiop

This is purely curiousity, I broached the subject of non-ticklish people and if you find it a turn-off in a another thread. Especially when it’s someone you’re attracted to, and you then find out “oh shit, they’re ticklish as a plank of wood”. Could be you happen to find yourself dating or pursueing one of those people who detest tickling to the point where it’s a hard limit. I’ve found both of these things to be a huge turn-off for me. I only had men (I think) respond to the last one, so what do you ladies think?

Hello.

As much of a tickling enthusiast as I am (and I certainly am!), it is important not to let a fetish rule one's life. Relationships are more than that, and one could lose out on a fulfilling life by having a fetish being a make or break from the get go. My long term partner does not enjoy being tickled, so I simply partake in that elsewhere, problem solved.

Regards
-Ms Black

Hello.

As much of a tickling enthusiast as I am (and I certainly am!), it is important not to let a fetish rule one's life. Relationships are more than that, and one could lose out on a fulfilling life by having a fetish being a make or break from the get go. My long term partner does not enjoy being tickled, so I simply partake in that elsewhere, problem solved.

Regards
-Ms Black

I’m glad you’ve found a dynamic that works for you.
Cheers

ah... yep that was me...

I was married before femfttickler21... he was 100% vanilla... wanted nothing to do with it- it's a total turn off... especially since I can compare it to my life with femfttickler21 now, life is much better with someone who loves/enjoys it as much as me.

This is purely curiousity, I broached the subject of non-ticklish people and if you find it a turn-off in a another thread. Especially when it’s someone you’re attracted to, and you then find out “oh shit, they’re ticklish as a plank of wood”. Could be you happen to find yourself dating or pursueing one of those people who detest tickling to the point where it’s a hard limit. I’ve found both of these things to be a huge turn-off for me. I only had men (I think) respond to the last one, so what do you ladies think?

Yes, it would be a pretty big turnoff. I honestly don't think I could have a sex drive if it weren't for tickling so it probably wouldn't work out in the end. I've accepted that's just how it is for me.

ah... yep that was me...

I was married before femfttickler21... he was 100% vanilla... wanted nothing to do with it- it's a total turn off... especially since I can compare it to my life with femfttickler21 now, life is much better with someone who loves/enjoys it as much as me.

That’s rough, I had that issue prior to getting married, and found myself infinitely unhappy. It’s more than just sexual, it’s kind of part of who we are and when we can’t even indulge it in a playful sense it’s depressing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back