• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4500 Watchers on Deviantart

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Another 500 Watchers on Deviantart means another special to celebrate, so here I have gathered my original characters once again. I know I haven't been using them much lately. Part of the reason is that I essentially used them to promote the content I create for DAZ Studio, and even though I made that material available for free so that you could use it too, my main motivation was to create for myself the materials and devices that I couldn't find. Nowadays, I haven't come up with any revolutionary new ideas, nor have I had the need to create something new, as I have been served with the content I already have in my library. However, if anyone has any ideas and shows me a photo or drawing, I am open to new ideas that can be turned into props that we can all use.

4500 Watchers00.jpg

In addition to this image, on my Patreon, you will find seven more angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/4500-watchers-on-83909988

As you can see, Eliza is still paying the consequences of her previous behavior with the rest of the characters, while Brianna, on the other hand, is now fully enjoying her prize. Paul, whom I have often placed in the background as a poor sucker who can only wait his turn to receive, this time, at Brianna's discretion, I let him participate with the condition that he cannot use his hands, and to make sure he fulfills his part, I have put a pair of handcuffs on him. 🙃

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back