• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Walls They All Come Tumbling Down, Or, The Save?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Steve knew that he had to take the lawyer's call first.

Steve then said. "Susan, tell Mister Fish that I am on an important phone call, and will call him right back"

Steve picked up the line to the lawyer.

"Hello, this is Steven White from RFS Energy. I just got a message that you want to talk to me. How can I help you?"

"Mister White, I'm Luke Green. I am calling on behalf of my client, Alec Callahan. I wanted to inform you that you, Ross C, Fritz P, and John F, are all being sued as officers of RFS Energy Canada, and will be receiving legal papers within 24 to 48 hours" Luke Green said.

"Mister Green, if that is the case, that I do not want to continue this conversation any further. Please give me your e-mail, and I will refer you to my attorney, George Cloud of Oklahoma City. Please refer any other messages or correspondences to Mister Cloud. I will not speak to you or have any further communication with you, until I consult with my attorney" Steve said.

"Fair enough, I understand that. Please send me an email Green Luke M at AOL.com. Luke said.

"Okay, I will immediately send you his contact information, and then please just deal with him" Steve said, hanging up the phone.

Steve looked at Ross and Fritz. "Well, gentleman the trouble starts. That was Luke Green , an attorney on behalf of an investor. I will tell him about George Cloud. I dont know the details, and I really did not want to stay on to take a chance of saying the wrong thing to find out. Let me call Fish and get it over with. I am personally so pissed that I feel like finding out what grounds we have to start a lawsuit against him for causing this whole mess without our knowledge., I'm going to put the bastard on speaker phone" Steve said, dialing John'/s number.

John answered the phone, calmly. "Good afternoon, Steven. I am guessing that Ross and Fritz are there as well" John said.,

"They are right here with me. I just want the facts, Johnathan. What in God's name did you do? How will it affect RFS Canada, and how, if in any way, will it affect RFS as a whole?" Steve asked.

John sighed. "Fine, the truth, or what I "intended to do" Some other deals I had were not coming in as fast as they needed to. So, I "borrowed money " from RFS Canada, until those deals did come in, or so I thought they would. However, the deals either never came in, and it appeared as if I wrongfully took money from RFS Canada, and defrauded the investors, did them out of money, and you, Ross, And Fritz out of commissions. I can and will resign completely from RFS Canada, assume all wrong doing, and such, but we all know that it wont be the end of this if I do that" John said.

"John, is that the whole story? Is what you just told us the whole truth? Since you basically dragged three other innocent officers of RFS Canada into this, in Steve, Fritz and I. I want to know how we can possibly use money to perhaps pay off those who you did wrong to, to try to settle this out of court with payments of monetary restitution, and damages if any, and somehow, see if we can save even a shell of what is now RFS Canada for the three of us, while of course immediately throwing you out of the company, freezing you out of all and any deals you have with us, including RFS Canada, any claims on RFS US, and any other deals we have with you. I want you gone, Johnathan, did you hear me, gone, and we are finished with you, as a partner, and as a person, forever., I am disgusted with you. I do not, and would never trust you, to do business with, or as a social contact, ever again" Ross said, angrily but calmly.

John sighed. "Ross I understand your position. If I can get out of this with monetary damages, I will voluntarily do just what you said. Yet, I cant promise that individual investors will not sue either the company on behalf of my actions, that might affect the three of you, or, that all of you might get sued personally claiming that how could you possibly run a company with me, and be oblivious to my actions" John said.

Ross sighed. "Just fantastic, Johnathan! In addition to maybe losing RFS Canada, and tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, Steve, Fritz and I all get fucked because you were busy moving money around basically illegally . I for one dont want to talk to or communicate with you anymore. When I get back to New York, I am going to ask Alan Hell to recommend an attorney to do all my communicating for me. You just blew up what had been an ideal situation, and an amazing dream, because you had to shoot the moon! Fuck You, Johnathan. Just go fuck yourself!" Ross clipped, and walked out of the room where he was sitting with Fritz and Steve.

Steve sighed. "I basically have the same sentiments as Ross. I'm not going to yell, but I dont want to talk to you either, and Mister P is sitting here nodding his head agreeing with me,. As of now, I want your immediate resignation absolving yourself of all claim to anything regarding RFS Canada or any possible claim to RFS US, in my hands in 48 hours. After that, the attorney will communicate with you or your attorney. You really blew it Johnathan, and you only have yourself to thank for it" Steve said. and hung up.

Ross came back, and Steve nodded that he was done.

"Ross, I suggest that you call shark Tom from Philadelphia. We have to write him a detailed email about all of this, and see what he thinks. We need to tell him that we need either him, or the other worst shark as you like to call such a lawyer, to deal with this" Steve said.

Ross picked up his cell phone. "Done right now"

When the secretary got on the phone. Ross said. "This is Ross C. Please tell Tom that he will be receiving an email from Steve White, my partner in RFS Energy in OKC. One of our partners in Toronto Canada, in another division in the same company, we are involved in a situation with him. Steve's email will explain it all, and please tell Tom to email either Steve or myself ASAP, and we will work a time to communicate with him" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. I can check Tom's emails for him, and will alert him about the situation" The secretary said.

"Thank You" Ross said, as he hung up.

Ross looked at Steve, "Well, Steven, you know what happened. You write it, and send it to me at my main email on my cell phone. If we all think it is okay, we send it to Tom,. and then we wait to see what he says" Ross said.

Steve started typing after Ross gave Steve Tom's email address. When Steve thought he had finished it, Ross read it, showed it to Mister P, who approved the email, and then sent it to Tom, as Ross had given Steve Tom's email.

Now, it would be a difficult, horrible , waiting game.

The Earthquake had come.

Now, the question was, would there, and could there be a resolution to prevent it from becoming a free for all of lawsuits against Ross, Fritz, Steve, and both divisions of RFS?

Tom was a brilliant lawyer, and, as much as Ross liked and respected Alan Hell, Ross thought that maybe, Tom's mind, could work out a solution to this ever increasing problem that was blowing up like an approaching hurricane which was gaining power.

Would, and how, could there be a resolution to this situation that was all John's fault alone, for his reckless, and apparently , criminal actions?

That would be seen.

Fuck You, Johnathan. Just go fuck yourself!
A very appropriate reaction. I likely would have called him a motherfucking bastard (which I usually reserve only for a certain baseball team).
Tom was a brilliant lawyer
And that is what they need now.

LOL I love how you call your "Hated Jints" Motherfucking bastards.

I am not allowed to swear on vanilla baseball pages, so I just refer to my "hated Mets" as simply "The Metropolitans" or "The Metros" I have not gotten into trouble by calling said team by such a term yet.

Yes, Steve, Fritz and Ross do need a brilliant lawyer, as well as a "shark"

Now we will see how this all spins itself out.

Next chapter by bedtime tomorrow night, I hope

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back