• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silent Waiting, Reply, And, What Next?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross, Steve, and Fritz sat in the office in OKC, gloomy, and unable to speak.

After about an hour, Steve received the "predictable" email reply from Tom.

"Steve, I am sorry about your situation. Of course, I have to investigate it. However, if you have RFS set up as two separate companies, in two separate cities, and two separate countries, that probably means that whatever John dd to the investors in the Toronto company and it's deals, can be separated from what Ross, Fritz, and you are doing in OKC. Yet, nothing is an "In stone guarantee" You could always have an investor who might be involved in both companies, and in deals with both, who could claim that since RFS Energy is RFS Energy, thus, you, Ross and Steve can and could be held accountable with the OKC company, for what John did with the other RFS company in Toronto. My best advice, keep everything on hold, and do not do anything, until I investigate this further, and see if the two RFS entities can be separated., If so, then , you, Ross and Fritz can proceed forth with deals on RFS OKC as usual. Yet, there is always the downside, that the RFS entities cannot be separated, and both companies can, could, and probably will be sued and attempted to be held accountable for what Fish did with RFS Canada, and the investors in that company. Yes, even though Ross, Fritz and you, did not do anything to the investors, and claim you knew nothing about John's actions, there is the other side of the coin that the investors and their attorneys may not believe you, accuse you of collusion, and end up suing all four of you, and both RFS OKC and RFS Toronto. It is possible that you might, and I emphasize might, be able to get out of this, by giving the assets of RFS Canada as settlement to the investors, signing off, getting away with RFS OKC in tact, and kicking Fish out of RFS US all together. Unless there is another "Best Case Scenario" that I am not seeing, what I just told you, might be the best case scenario, and I emphasize might" Tom said.

Steve gave a long sigh, printed out two copies of Tom's email, and gave one each to Ross and Fritz.

Ross looked at the e-mail, and felt the weight of the Rock of Gibraltar fall on his shoulders.

Ross sighed, and then said in a gloomy tone. "Okay, so best case, we lose all of RFS Canada. We could lose All of RFS Canada, and some of RFS USA, and worst case, even though we knew nothing about what Fishhead did, we lose all of both companies, and all of RFS entirely, because the investors affected by this, can claim collusion. Oh my Holy. F" Ross said, stopping at the word Fuck

"Its okay Ross, if we lose everything, it is okay if you say Fuck. Fish fucked the investors, all of us, and basically, himself. That Bastard, Miserable Human Being! " Fritz spewed, the saliva almost coming out of his mouth.

Steve sighed. "Ross, if you want to, you can go back to New York tomorrow morning. We will talk every day, and see if somehow we can get ourselves, and at least RFS USA out of this, and see if we can somehow make sure we lose nothing else but RFS Canada, and have Fish held responsible for everything. I hope that is possible, but we will have to see" Steve said.

It was then getting close to evening. Ross, Fritz, and Steve went to a steakhouse. Fritz and Steve drove Ross back to his hotel.

"For your own health, please go home tomorrow morning. I know that you dont do much at RossShell anymore. Please just go home to Miss Kayley. We have to let the lawyers see how to deal with this, and how bad it will be. RFS Tundra Alaska is considered part of a US Entity, so, while Fish is "technically involved with that" Fuck him. By the time both the investors, and all three of us are finished with him, even if there is still an RFS USA that would include an RFS Tundra Canada, between us, and the investors, we will all make sure that Fish does not get a dime of it" Steve said.

Ross, Fritz and Steve said goodbye, and would of course keep in close and constant touch.

Ross went upstairs.

He dialed Kayley's number.

"How can I help you?" Kayley said calmly.

"Kayley, it is much, much worse than we ever could have imagined. It is likely that RFS Canada is gone. Then, there becomes the question where even if the investors in the Canada situation were not involved with anything to do with Steve, Fritz, and I, or RFS USA and Alaska Tundra, whether any of us are accountable anyway, or at least the company, because RFS bears the same name in both the US and Canada. This has to be investigated, thoroughly slowly, and completely. No moves, no deals, no anything. It is just one big stopping point. One canyon is already caving in, with another one shaking with earth crumbling. " Ross said.

"Ross, I am so, so sorry. Please just rest tonight in OKC. I would advise you come straight home from the airport tomorrow. Dont go into RossShell. All runs there anyway. You dont need any additional information. Just come home, and wait for me to get here. I will be home at 3, at least an hour earlier than usual. The students are being taken to a baseball game by other teachers anyway" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Okay"

Ross undressed, and took calming, and sleeping meds, to no avail.

The next morning, Ross awakened, downed breakfast, checked out of the hotel, went to the airport, and boarded the flights from OKC to Dallas and JFK.

Ross got into the Uber, and went home.

Since it was midafternoon, and Kayley was not even home yet, Ross knew he had to check his messages.

Predictably, his only message on his cell phone was Tom from Philadelphia.

"Ross, please be sitting when you listen to this. I'm unraveling information. What I am learning is that it could be good, bad, or catastrophic. "Tom said.

Kayley started to come into the den, but Ross waved her off, pointed at his phone, and said "Tom from Philly with important message."

Just what did "Good, Bad, or Catastrophic" exactly mean?

That would be seen.

"Okay, so best case, we lose all of RFS Canada. We could lose All of RFS Canada, and some of RFS USA, and worst case, even though we knew nothing about what Fishhead did, we lose all of both companies, and all of RFS entirely
This is why they should have had better lawyers when setting up these two separate companies in two different countries. Giving them different names and different boards-of-directors would have been a start. Not being a lawyer, I don't know what else they should have done.

"RFS" is based on a company my father used to be involved with. (Different name and business of course) They had his office in NY, and another office in Toronto. He used to go to Toronto a lot. My father "said" the company had a different name in Toronto, then in NY, but again, knowing my father's usual desire for privacy, who really knows?

He said the company was small,. but knowing how private of a man my Dad is, who knows.?

Getting back to your point,.

Part of this.. is Ross's "power mentality"

When Ross met Fritz and Steve, he had the first RossShell, that was always, and continues to be, a thorn in his side.

When Ross lost the first RossShell to Tazzio, Ross buried himself in the oil and gas business.

Even after Ross got RossShell back ,. Ross never really liked running it. It caused him to get sick, caused trouble in his marriage to Kayley, and was always. "A power job" which he happened to own.

It is not surprising that Ross may have been "reckless" in setting up RFS.

Fritz and Steve are "gentlemen" but it does not mean they are the best of business men

Now, we have come to see that Fish is little more than an unethical scumbag, and now the problem of that is coming home to roost.

More by the end of tonight, I hope.

I have to see where else this "tornado" that might take the one thing Ross loves in business, all away from him.

Then, if that were to happen, what does he do?

RossShell is running just fine with Victor.

He cannot, cannot let it out to Kayley. With Ross's health issues, if Kayley leaves him again, even if he hired 24 hour a day nurses, the heartbreak of losing Kayley will literally kill him.

We will see if there is a way to get out of this.

That is something the author may have to figure out.

Ross has been like "Harry Houdini" with past problems.

Borgier, getting back RossShell from Tazzio.

Maybe, just maybe, he can pull off a move such as that again.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back