• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Castle tour tickle stocks Part 2 (M/FM feet tickling)

Ticklefootfiend

Part 2

I towered over Miss Hartwell and told her as plainly as I could, “I always wondered what those perky tits looked like and now is as good a time as any.” Before she could protest I raked my finger nails down both her soles and worked her delicious feet up and down. Her toes spread, desperate to try and escape, but the toe ties were doing their job and keeping her feet bent back against the wooden stocks, exposing every inch of her large soles.

She squirmed and called out, “please…hehe...stop, stop, stop…you can do anything, just stop this…ahehehaah...no more of this… please.”

With one hand continuing to work her soles, I leaned over and unbuttoned her white shirt, revealing her strapless black bra and ample breasts. Her nipples stood firm and it didn’t take much to pull her bra down, causing her tits to spring out in all their glory. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, tweaking it hard while intensifying the tickling on her scrunched soles.

“I didn’t agree to this, I’m a teacher, no one can see me like this,” Miss Hartwell squealed as she thrashed from side to side. With this, I picked up a wooden cane that was leaning against the stocks, and swiftly struck it against her soles.

I stuck her again, her feet desperately trying to veer away. I bent down and lapped at her soles, dragging my tongue across the taught skin of her feet, soothing the red marks. I reminded her, “You're going to compile with every instruction. You're going to give me what I want, when I want it.”

I glanced across at her husband who had been unusually quiet since his wife had been stripped and punished. The outline of his hard cock straining against his jeans explained why. “Someone’s enjoying himself Emma at your expense,” and I reached down pulling open his zip and feeding his swollen cock free of his boxers. He stood firmly to attention as he stared at Miss Hartwell’s predicament.

I turned the camera to face him and gave his hard 8 inch cock a firm stoke up and down. “It would be best if your friends didn’t see you being tugged off by a man, yes? Remember that I decide where this video goes.” His eyes widened with horror, but he nodded. “Now let me ask you a question, and I would advise you to answer truthfully.” His cock twitched and I could already see pre cum oozing down his shaft.

I reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, “It’s time to let someone else in on the fun” I told them both. “Pretty wife like this, which of your friends has a thing for her feet and don’t even think about holding out on me.”

Emma shouted out, “Don’t you fucking dare Mark, this has gone too far already. I mean it!” Her tits bounced as she fought against her tied wrists, “and seriously you are still fucking hard while this freak does this to me.”

I pulled off his right sock and shoved it roughly into Miss Hartwell’s mouth. “That’s quite enough of that language Miss, Mark has something to tell me and you are going to need your strength.” A quick tickle of his left foot and jerk of his twitching cock, left him in no doubt and I slowly removed the ball gag from his mouth. I waved his phone in front of his face and said, “Phone password and a name, please…”

He looked up and mumbled, “It’s 2455 and his name is Ryan.” Instantly Mark’s face was full of regret. “Actually forget that, seriously I was kidding, please don’t message him.”

I grabbed his cock and firmly began to pump his shaft hard. “Do you want me to film you cumming hard for a man?” He shook his head and I asked him, “What does Ryan like about Emma, what would he fantasise about seeing?”

“Okay, okay, okay… he always stares at Emma’s feet and I was drunk one night and I may have told him that she gave me a footjob once.” Mark tailed off and looked over at Emma, her eyes wild that he had been talking about their sex life like this.

“Well” I said, “it looks like it’s Ryan lucky day, Emma let’s put your feet to good use.” I took a picture of Emma bound in the stocks and then zoomed in on her feet locked in position. It took less than ten seconds for his phone to beep with a reply.

It was Ryan who had messaged straight back. I turned to Mark, “He says her feet are amazing and can he see more.” I didn’t reply and over the next 5 minutes his phone was going crazy. The lack of replies was clearly just winding him up more and then I saw the last one. He had said that maybe he should just send the pics he had to the rest of the lads.

I dangled Mark’s phone in front of Emma and wrote, “Okay what do you want to see?”

The reply from Ryan was instant, “You know I want to see you fuck her feet.”

I turned to the Emma and held my hands up, “Looks like Mark is a little tied up for this, it’s time my cock got a little treat and remember this is all on camera so make it good.”

I moved the tripod right under her and I worked some oil into to those perfect soles. Emma’s feet arched trying to escape but they would soon be wrapped around my cock. Her muffled resistance was causing dribble to drip down her chin as the gag did its job. I leaned in and whispered, “Miss Hartwell, all those years of staring at you dangle your heels in class and now it’s time to truly enjoy your feet.”

I stood before the stocks with my boxers round my ankles and my cock raging in front of me. I could have cum right then all over her toes, but I composed myself and slid my cock in between her arched soles. I tickled her feet to ensure she was participating and a delicious footjob began. Her tits bounced beautifully as I worked my cock in and out. I released her toe ties and she instantly curled her toes along the top of my cock. I took some pics on Marks phone and pressed send.

I knew it wouldn’t take long and I was on the verge already. I pulled back to make sure every drop of cum covered her soles. Strand after strand of cum ejaculated, covering Emma’s feet. I took the final pictures and clicked send, “Pretty sure Ryan will be pleased with his these.” Emma shook her head frantically and her eyes were wide with horror.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back