• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling beautiful massage therapist gorgeous feet

nice.1

TMF Poster
I had a very interesting experience a few weeks ago. I had a full body massaged booked for an hour. I arrived at the place and was greeted by a beautiful woman who was going to be my massage therapist. We went into the room but before the massage started she asked me question about any areas that might be sore or any areas I would like focused. While we spoke I told her that I was studying reflexology and asked her if we could take 10minutes of my time and if I could practice on her feet. She was more than enthusiastic and was excited of the idea of practicing reflexology on her feet. She was very friendly and open minded and agreed.

The whole time I was getting the massage I was thinking about her feet and if they were ticklish. Through out the massage we spoke and I asked her plenty of questions about her feet. I was even able to ask if her feet were ticklish which she answered not very ticklish but then changed her mind when we spoke about pedicures and she remembered that during her pedicures she gets ticklish.

The time had finally come and it was her time for her massage. She left the room to let me dress and when she came back she asked where I would like her. I told her to take her shoes and socks of and lay down on the massage table with her feet on the edge. I grabbed a chair and sat by her feet. I took a glance at her feet and they looked absolutely gorgeous. They were size 9 slender with a high arch and beautiful bright blue nail polish. I was stunned at how beautiful her feet were but I was even more surprised how soft her feet were. I touched her feet without oil and they were some of the softest feet I have ever touched. I then put oil on her feet and began massaging her right foot. She was truly enjoying the massaging saying how lucky she was to get this during work and I was having a blast rubbing her super soft feet. After a bit of massaging I had to know if these gorgeous feet were ticklish. I said to her "you said your feet aren't too ticklish?" as I began to scratch the soles of her feet. At the start not much of a reaction but after a while she started to wiggle her foot and let out a giggle and said "okay maybe I am ticklish". I laughed and continued rubbing. After I was done with her right I asked her if she knew one foot was always more sensitive then the other, she did not so I proceeded to tickle the right foot which i got a slight reaction then tickled her left foot which I got a bigger reaction which she acknowledge and said her left was more sensitive. I continued massaging her feet still amazed at how utterly soft her soles were. Time was almost done and I still wanted to really test out her ticklishness. So i said to her your feet are pretty sensitive and began scribbling both of her feet. Not an instant reaction but her feet began wiggling around and while she was talking began giggling and laughing saying maybe my feet are more ticklish then I thought. I continued for another 30 seconds to a minute and began getting laughter and she was retreating her feet. I said alright I'll stop and finished by moisturising both her feet then putting her socks on telling her this is a trick to keep your feet soft not that she needed it.

When I was done she keep thanking me on such an amazing experience and told me how relaxed and amazing her feet felt. She also took $10 of my total. This was an amazing experience even though she wasn't extremely ticklish she had absolutely gorgeous feet and some of the softest I have ever felt.

How old would you say this woman was? Can you describe her looks? Resemble anyone famous? Thanks for sharing.

pretty great experience it seems... she seemed really nice (from this perspective anyways)

How old would you say this woman was? Can you describe her looks? Resemble anyone famous? Thanks for sharing.

She was early 30's- mid 30's, athletic build, kind of looked like a mixture of Malaysian/latina, she was pretty tall for a girl maybe 5'9, she had pretty big feet at size 9 but they were absolutely gorgeous and incredibly soft. Hope that gives you an idea.

She was early 30's- mid 30's, athletic build, kind of looked like a mixture of Malaysian/latina, she was pretty tall for a girl maybe 5'9, she had pretty big feet at size 9 but they were absolutely gorgeous and incredibly soft. Hope that gives you an idea.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back