• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Challenge Part 2 F/F nylons (some upper body) sexual content

musictkls

TMF Master
Hello all, this story is a continuation of “The Challenge Part 1”. This part 2 picks up the story and I encourage you to read part 1 again to familiarize yourself with the basic plot and direction. Once again this is a F/F nylons story but it does have some upper body tickling as well. So sorry this story took so long to publish and it still is not complete lol. I hope you enjoy it and comments are always welcome.

As the winner of the “challenge” Sara untied me from the chair and now bound me spread eagle face down. She propped up my pelvic region elevating my ass a bit for her to gain access to my shaved pussy and anal region. My 5 toed nylons were still on my feet and legs and she tied my big toes to the rack. Pulling my tied toes taut she prevented me from curling my toes giving them easy access to her nails. I felt weak and tired but very relaxed as she tied me down. Again, Sara’s bondage skills were impeccable as I couldn’t move an inch once she finished her tying.

Sara: Let’s make sure my ropes will hold you dear. I always like to test my bondage especially in a new position…so tickle, tickle, tickle. Can you move very much?

Sara began to tickle the soles of my feet with her nails. She dug her nails into my fleshy size 7 ½ nylon soles and wiggled the tips of them vigorously. Having only tickled my toes, the sensation to my soles was incredibly ticklish and I pulled very hard to try and escape the tickles. But unfortunately, all my feet could do was twitch and jiggle slightly up and down, but lateral movement was impossible, and I could not flex my toes at all. I was really helpless.

Jennifer: Ahhahahahahaha. Ohhhahahahah. Gohahahahad your fuckinghahahahaha nails hahahahah tickle sohohohoho bahhahahaha bad! Ahahahahahaha.

Sara: Oh yes I know my nails are very effective tickle tools and your nylon feet are so very rich in ticklish nerve endings. Okay I think you are tightly secured. You could barely move your feet there just as I planned. Now, let’s play nice like I promised. I think this stiff feather will feel wonderful on your pussy and stimulate you to orgasm. Hmm… let me see if I remember how to use it hahahaha.

Sara slipped the feather towards my private region. The soft but stiff feather now stroking my vaginal lips was infuriatingly pleasurable. I thought to myself, this woman is so gifted at both tickling me and giving me pleasure that I can hardly resist her touches anywhere on my body. I turned my head back over my shoulder and smiled lovingly at her and moaned approvingly as she moved the feather along my pussy tantalizing me with its touch.

Jennifer: Oh my God that feather feels so good Mistress Sara!

I roll my eyes and bit my lip as I moan softly to her feather’s touch. Sara grins seductively as she grazes the shaft of the feather with its now wet barbs up and across my inflated clitoris. She gives my clit a few quick flicks then stroked the feather up and down the length of my pussy slit. Sara knows she’s teasing me and repeats the motion several more times but each time she varies the number and duration of the feathers’ motions directly targeting my love button. It’s incredible how well this woman knows my body. She knows it better than some lovers I have dated for months. Each time the feather dabs and lingers at the edge of my clit I moan loudly and plead for her to make me orgasm.

Sara: Hmm… I know you love it when I tickle your clit like this with my feather don’t you honey? Yes, you do. You moan so loud when I tickle, tickle, tickle, (stroking the feather quickly and accurately on Jennifer’s clit) your little clitty pie. Does widdle Jenny want her Mistress to make her cum hard? Kitchie, coo, Jenny’s clit, kitchie coo.

Despite her teasing words Sara’s feather stroking was not tickling me at all but rather stimulating me towards another groundbreaking orgasm. The feather twirled and twisted around my aching love nob, and I was desperately encouraging it to make me cum now! I was trying to gyrate my hips and torso to maximize the feather’s contact with my clit. But my bonds provided very little movement and leverage. No. Sara is the one who is in complete control of stimulating me. My orgasm is entirely at her discretion.

Jennifer: Oh my God yes! Yes! Please make me orgasm Mistress Sara. I beg you! Please make me cum so…OH GOD…Make me cum SO (biting my lip) hmmm…OH MY GOD..YES! MAKE ME CUM SO HARD!

I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm when Sara pulled the feather away from my throbbing clit and teased me again. After being tickled so masterfully, there was nothing in the world I wanted to do more than to orgasm and release my pent-up sexual desire. Sara worked me up in such an erotic frenzy, drool started to dribble from my mouth.

Sara: Oh, my sweet Jennifer look at you! You are drooling all over yourself hahaha. You must want to cum sooooo badly (evil smile). Well my dear if you want Mistress Sara to make you cum you’re going to have to beg for your armpits to be tickled. As part of my victory to the challenge I want you to insist that I tickle your armpits as a reward for winning.

Once again Sara did such an incredible job stimulating my womanhood that I would have done and said ANYTHING for her to bring me to climax. I had no will or desire to resist her. Even though I know my armpits will be ruthlessly tickled I could not stand it if she kept edging me with that damn feather. I know by now if I did not comply with her demands, she would keep me on the edge of an orgasm for hours and never let me cum. My sanity and sexual desires commanded me to beg for the tickles she asked.

Normally, I am a very proud and strong-willed woman. After all I am the CFO of a multi-million-dollar corporation and no push over! Sure, I have safe worded before from being tickled but I’ve never been completely dominated and psychologically destroyed like I am now. Deep down I was so pissed that Sara had broken me so absolutely, but the fact is she has, and I was powerless to resist her. Consequently, my begging her to tickle me in exchange for sexual pleasure was wholly genuine and sincere. I pleaded Sara to tickle me as she asked with all my heart and soul.

Jennifer: Okay, okay Mistress Sara please. PLEASE I beg you with all my being to tickle my armpits. Show me no mercy. Tickle my armpits to death!

Sara: Really? Oh, that’s so wonderful. You are such an obedient slave. You want me to use these nails (shows them to Jennifer and wiggles them in the air for her to observe) to tickle right into your armpits? You do know how much these nails here (wiggles them again in her face) are going to tickle right?

Looking ominously at Sara’s bright sharp red fingernails doing their mock tickle dance, right in front of my face I said with trepidation and fear…

Jennifer: (Gulp), Yes, yes I do Mistress. I know how much your fingernails will tickle my armpits, but you must do it! Please I beg you, tickle my pits (I couldn’t believe the words coming out of me. But I feel like I have no choice).

Sara: Okay as you wish my dear. But one thing I need you to do. I need to keep hearing your laughter as I tickle your armpits. If at any point I am tickling your pits and I don’t hear you laughing I will assume it doesn’t tickle anymore and I will immediately start to tickle your arches and toes. And as an additional punishment, after I tickle your tootsies I will bring you to the edge of an absurdly pleasurable orgasm with either my own nylon tootsies or Ms. Feather here (waves the feather near my face) only to deny you once again (taps my nose with the feather). Is that understood?

I indicated that I understood Sara’s intension and I could not for the life of me think that I would ever stop laughing while she was tickling my armpits.

Sara: Good girl. Okay because you’ve been so obedient and gracious, Ms. Feather here will bring you to orgasm. She loves doing that and other things hahaha.

Sara then started to wiggle the feather into my aching pussy again and I started to quiver and moan as the plume stimulated my holy regions.

As I was being pleasured I tried to process what Sara said to me. Given the most recent events I couldn’t envision evading her tickling advances. For sure Sara has proven she could keep me in stitches for as long as she wanted. If anything, tickling my armpits would make me breathless in moments. As soon as I thought that, it hit me! Sara intends to tickle my armpits until I go into silent laughter and once there she will attack my arches, soles, and toes and make me pass out! Not to mention after I endure that tickle horror show she will edge me to insanity for my “disobedience” to her orders! I was on the threshold of an enormous orgasm when this thought entered my brain and I was momentarily terrified. But Sara’s feathering touch was overwhelming me. She was going to make me cum very, very hard and long.

Sara: Kitchie coo, kitchie coo Jenny’s clit. Come on now little feather tickle Jenny’s love button until she cums. That’s it. Right there (strokes the clit vertically quickly up and down). Here she cums, here she cums now. She’s shaking, she’s shaking so much. And listen to her moan and coo! I know she’s close. Oooh wouldn’t it be just awful if Ms. Feather stopped and not let you cum?

Sara teased me again and slowed the pace of the feather cruelly denying my orgasm. I tried to gyrate my hips up and force that feather to stay in contact with my clit, but my movements were frustrated by the tightness of the bonds pinning my torso to the bed. I exasperatingly gritted my teeth and pounded my fists on the bed and craning my neck back I pathetically begged to my Mistress.

Jennifer: Oh (pant, pant,) no don’t stop! Please (pant, pant! Oh, please Mistress Sara make me cum (puppy dog eyes). Uuhh I was so fucking close (I muttered under my breath).

Sara: Okay Jenny I will make you cum. But.. you need to convince me you really want your armpits tickled. To engage Ms. Feather again you need to say repeatedly “tickle my armpits Mistress” until you orgasm.

Jennifer: Okay, okay I will. Hmm, tickle my armpits Mistress, please tickle my armpits.

Sara started again to flick the feather quickly and resolutely on my clit pleasuring me as before. It felt amazing and I wanted to orgasm so very badly.

Jennifer: Oh, God yes! Yes! Right, there. Hmmm (biting my lip). Tickle….oh God..Tickle my..ahhhhh..(tilting my head back and moaning).

Sara: Tickle what Jenny? (she said as the feather stopped moving along the clit to hear the answer)

Jennifer: My armpits!…Hmm..oh! Tickle..my..armpits (feather resumes stroking the clit) oh! Shit…I’m gonna cum! I’M GONNA CUM!

Sara: Say it again Jenny. Say it again! (slows the feather down again)

Jennifer: Ohh my God! TICKLE MY ARMPITS MISTRESS! TICKLE MY FUCKING ARM…Ahhhhhh..ARMPITS… AHHHHOOHHH YESSSSS!!! (feather rapidly flicking up and down the head of the clit)

Sara: Thar she blows hahaha (she said in a mocking pirate tone)! Oooh, look at how much fluid you are gushing Jenny poo (incredulous look). My goodness you squirt like a Guizer when you cum hahaha.

I absolutely ERUPTED! Incredibly powerful waves of pleasure ripped through my body for what seemed like several minutes. My loins engaged in ferocious spasms and I felt my love juices spray all down my thigh as they soaked the plumes of the feather making them soggy and limp, just like my body has become after that orgasm. I was gasping and wheezing as if I had just run a marathon. I felt so at peace and content which unfortunately I knew was going to be very short lived.

Jennifer: Oh, oh (pant, pant) my God (wheeze, pant)…that…oh that (pant, pant) that was so incredible (huge content smile). I’ve never…(pant, pant) whew, I’ve never cum like that in my life! Oh man..I gotta (pant, pant) I gotta rest hahaha (pleasurable snicker) after that…oh my I’m so tingly all over…hehehe (school-girl like giggles).

Sara: Well that feather’s ruined hahaha. No worries I have plenty of others for later. I’m so glad you enjoyed that honey but there will be no nap time for you. No, no, no. Now you are going to be tickled… BRUTALLY (serious scowl face).

After Sara delivered her cold words of cruelty, she began to oil my armpits which in and of itself kinda tickled. I chuckled and squirmed as her soft hands spread the oil into my armpits. My body was made excruciatingly sensitive once again by the intense orgasm I just experienced. As Sara applied the oil, I was thinking to myself, “no matter what I need to keep laughing as she tickles my armpits”. I dare not go into silent laughter because once I do, my poor feet will be tickled, and I just know she will focus her attention on my toes. I know my toes will be her primary targets if she is inclined to tickle them because after my armpits were lubed up Sara put oil on my nylon feet making sure to get the oil in between and around my individually nylon wrapped toes which again tickled a bit.

Sara: Hmm this oil on your pretty nylon feet dear will help my nails run very quickly and efficiently up and over your soles and pretty toes just in case I have to tickle them (evil smile). Also, oil will help with a few little “tools” (gestures quotation marks with her hands) I might use as well only if you disobey me hahaha.

Feeling the oil messaged on my nylon feet and over my toes and hearing Sara’s threatening words, I began to get more and more fearful at the prospect of being utterly tickle tortured. Preoccupied with my fear, I didn’t notice Sara climbing her slim but athletic body on top of me straddling the small of my back. Leaning towards my head she whispered into my ear.

Sara: Jenny honey, mommy is going to tickle your armpits beyond your wildest imagination. There is no mercy in me at all. I know you have figured out my plan and ploy because I saw the fear in your eyes as I was putting lotion on your armpits and feet. I will tickle you to silent laughter and when I do, your soles, arches and of course your absurdly ticklish toes will feel the wrath of my tickles again. And as promised I will then edge you to insanity. This is a forgone conclusion Jenny dear. You stupidly thought you could beat me. You were once an arrogant little bitch, now you are MINE! You are MY TICKLE BITCH and I intend to use the rest of my bonus time to drive your pretty body to the brink of madness!

Terrified by the honesty of her words, I braced myself for her nails to enter my armpits and tickle me. I whimpered and struggled but tried to resolve myself to always try and find my breath and laugh aloud not giving her a reason to tickle my feet and edge me. That was my only hope. Endure the armpit tickling and never stop audibly laughing.

Sara began to wiggle her index fingernails mere millimeters away from my two armpits. Threateningly close to making contact she verbally teased me again.

Sara: Here come my nails to tickle Jenny’s widdle pits. Do you feel the air moving inside your armpit as I wiggle my fingernails so very close to your ticklish skin? Tickle, tickle, tickle (motions the two nails into the air a fraction away from the pit skin). Tell you what dear. I’ll be nice and I’ll just tickle your little pits with the pads of my fingertips. I won’t use the nails yet. Just my fingertips on your pittsies for now. Coochie, coochie, coo. You like that Jenny poo? Here they come. Here come my fingertips to tickle your cute widdle pits.

The anticipation was killing me. I could feel her fingertips vibrating the small air space between her fingers and my armpit. She was teasing me wiggling her fingertip ever so close to the pit and chiding me with her tickle talk. I was already tugging furiously on my bonds reflexively trying to protect my vulnerable pits. I was also giggling and squirming by just the thought of feeling her fingers invade and tickle my armpits.

Jenny: Hehehehehehe. Come on now hahahaha. Stop teasing me hehehehehe (yank, yank on my bonds).

Sara: Stop teasing you? Are you giving your mistress orders? Naughty girl. I think you need to be punished for that (smiles cutely).

After what seemed like an eternity, Sara’s fingertips finally lightly slipped along the oiled skin of my armpits. This light touch caused me to jolt my arms down towards my body to protect them, but my bonds held fast.

Jenny: “EEK..hahahaha” I gestured and yanked again on the ties as Sara’s fingertip made contact with my tender armpit skin.

Sara: In fact, you should be thanking your Mistress for not using her nails to tickle your armpits. Thank me now you ungrateful tickle whore or I WILL use my nails on your pits (she said with a very serious tone)!

Jenny: Oh no Mistress. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Hehehehe (fingertip stroking up and down the hollow of my pit). Tha, thank you for not hahahaha tickling my armpits with your nails and using only ohhhohhoho only your hahahaha fingerthehehehehehehe fingertips hahahaha.

The fingertips kept motioning slowly up and down, up and down several times using the exact amount of pressure, which was very light almost caressing me. I was amazed how careful and precise she was not to engage the nail of her fingertip as I only felt the flesh of her finger pads in my armpits which tickled much more that I thought. If my body wasn’t so sensitized from the multiple orgasms I would easily been able not to laugh and resist the light tickling. But, even these fingertips stroking my oily stretched, tightly tied and taut underarms was tickling me quite significantly driving me crazy and I laughed and chuckled.
Sara: That’s better Jenny poo. Now take your tickles of your pits like a good girl and love it. Coochie coochie coo.

Sara increased the pace of her fingertip tickling moving up and down quickly and laterally across the sensitive hollows and side of my armpits. The tickling sensation was much more intense that I had anticipated. I thought how could her finger pads tickle me this much?

Jennifer: Hehehehehahahaa. Ohhoho thahahahat really hahahahaha tickles hahahahaha. Ohhahahah stooophahahaha thahahahahahat hahahahahaha.

Sara: Stop? But Jenny I’m only lightly tickling you with my finger pads. What are you gonna do when I use my nails in your armpits? Do you want me to use my nails now to tickle you? You begged and begged me just moments ago how much you wanted your armpits tickled by my nails (coy smile).

Sara increased the pressure of her finger pad tickling and used an aggressive tapping motion to dig and wiggle her finger pads into my armpits. This increased the tickling sensations, but I definitely did not want her to start using her deadly tickle nails now. I feared her nails would tickle too much and I’d go into silent laughter.

Jennifer: Ohahahaha…no..Oh no hahehhehe pleahehehease don’t use hehehehahaha your nails hahahaha. Oh hahahaha. I beg hahahahahaha I beg you hahahahaha not the nails hahahaha. This hahahahahaha tickles soooo ohohohoh muchahahahach now hahahahaha. I’m hahahahaha laughing sooohohohoh much hahahahaha cause it hahahahaha really hahahaha reheheheheally hahahahahahaha tickles hahahaha. It tickles hehehehahahahaha!

Sara: Aw I know my finger pads are tickling you honey but my pretty nails are jealous and want to have some fun too. Let’s see if my kitchie nails can make you laugh a little more. Just the two nails though nothing crazy. There now. How’s that feel? You like the fingernails tickling you better Jenny pooh huh? Nod your head approvingly of my nails tickling your little pitsies Jenny pie. Here come the kitchie nails, to kitchie, kitchie coo right into Jenny’s armpits!

Sara’s index fingernails began to scratch the hollows of my two armpits. With the first contact of the nails scrapping my tender ticklish armpit skin I instinctively yanked on my bonds as hard as I could in protect mode. The ticklish sensation was devastating! I couldn’t believe how much tickles two fingernails could deliver, and I screamed and fought like a madwoman to avoid those fingernails lazily teasing and grazing my underarm skin, but I was totally helpless to stop those familiar but unwanted tickling sensations. Realizing how well I was tied only increased the already infuriatingly ticklish feelings I was experiencing. It was maddening!

Jennifer: NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHOAHAHAHAHA (YANK, YANK, TUG, TUG, pulling desperately on the bonds). AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

My laughter was so intense and panicky as I tugged furiously at my bonds and tried to move my torso and roll away from those sharp and skilled fingernails invading my ticklish armpits. I bobbed my head up and down informing Sara that her nails were indeed tickling my armpits as if my maniacal laughter and struggling wasn’t enough affirmation. I was laughing so intensely I couldn’t even beg her to stop. My body just wanted to laugh so I did. Long and hard!

Pleased with my reaction to her nails, Sara now employed two fingernails each to tickle both armpits and I responded violently again. Her technique was awesome as usual. She poised two of her fingernails in a “fang-like” projection and aggressively tickled the hollow of one armpit while she used the other two fingernails in a “walking” motion to stimulate the nerves in the middle and sides of the other armpit. I was going crazy and started to experience sputters of loud laughter interrupted with silent gaps of wheezing. This terrified me because I thought if she tickled me any harder I would certainly lose my breath and go into silent laughter. I was very panicked at this point, but the tickling was fracturing my thoughts and consuming my body as I laughed uncontrollably.

Jennifer: Ahahahahahaha…(wheeze)..ohohpleahehehehes…(gulp, wheeze)…ohhahahahahaha..I can’t hahahahahaha..(snort) standhahahahahahaha it…(wheeze)..ahahahahahaha!

Sensing I was completely out of control and on the verge of silent laughter Sara leaned down and placed her head beside mine on the bed. She wanted me to see her cruel smiled and toothy grin supremely confident that her next move would push all the air out of my tired lungs and induce my silent laughter and said with the utmost sincerity…

Sara: Hmmm, I know you can’t stand my tickling dear. You are a helpless little girl. I can make you do whatever I want. Time to make you….hahahaha “laugh” (making air quotes).

With that, she finished me off and dug all her talons into the center of my armpits on both sides. Anchoring her thumbs around my scapula she jammed her nails into my armpit flesh and then jiggled the nail tips quickly using a pulsing and squeezing motion that effectively blasted all the ticklish nerve endings residing in the hollows of my armpits. The ticklish feeling was unreal and my insatiable need to laugh hard collapsed my lungs and I entered the realm of silent laughter. There was nothing I could do now.

Feeling the initial contact of her nails invading my pits, my eyes flew open wide and I let out a final plea with an ear-piercing scream of “NO!” followed by the characteristic “O” form in my mouth that people get when they are laughing silently. I next whipped my head from side to side as I pleaded with my body for the breath necessary to laugh audibly but nothing came out.

Sara leaned over and whispered into my ear “that’s it my tickle bitch. Do you see how easily I put you in silent laughter? There’s nothing you can do now. You are powerless to stop me. Feel my kitchie coo nails as they dig into your helpless armpits and tickle you breathless!”

Not being a tickler, I can only imagine the exhilarating power and satisfaction it must give to someone like Sara. To know you are such an accomplished tickler that you can control a person’s body and laughter so well. Sara’s so right. I am powerless to stop her tickling advances. She is in complete control and she knows it. Sara’s nails continued to wiggle and scrap furiously into my armpits. Each time I tried to grab a short breath and try to laugh audibly she’d simply change the pace, rhythm, location or depth of her nails ravaging my armpit skin. In this way she kept me in silent laughter for what seemed like an hour.

All I could do was wheeze and whimper in a shallow breathless voice for Sara to stop. It was as frustrating as being gagged when I simply couldn’t muster enough air to laugh aloud. And as predicted Sara used this opportunity to complete her torture as promised.

Sara: Hmm Jenny darling I am tickling you really hard, digging and worming all my nails right into your armpits but I don’t hear you laughing any more (smiles in a chiding fashion). You’re smiling and tugging very hard on the straps holding up your armpits, but I can’t hear your sweet laughter. How strange. Don’t my nails tickle you (pouting face)? Phooey. I’m so disappointed I wasn’t able to keep you laughing while tickling your armpits. Well I guess I’ll have to tickle your feet to hear you laugh again (smiles coyly).

Finally, Sara mercifully unplugged her fingernails of destruction from my armpits and I was finally able to let air into my lungs again and breathe. I was a mess and tried to beg her which I know was futile.

Jennifer: (Wheeze, pant, pant)…hahahaha oh no please (pant pant) Sara. Oh God your nails tickled me to tears. See, Mistress Sara I’m crying I was laughing so hard. Please don’t tickle my feet or edge me. I’ve had enough. You WIN! You win! Please I can’t take it.

Sara: Hmm, well thank you for the kind words Jennifer but unfortunately you went against your promise and stopped laughing when I tickled your armpits so I must tickle your feet and edge you towards orgasm hell. I mean what kind of a Domme would I be if I didn’t make you keep your promise to always laugh when I tickle you? Hmm?

Jennifer: (pouting face) But…but you tickled my armpits so viciously I went into silent laughter. You told me that just now! Please..don’t…don’t tickle my poor feet anymore or edge me Sara, I’m begging YOU!

Sara: Tsk, tsk (shaking her head in disgust) Jenny poo. It’s not becoming of you to whine and plead like a little bitch. Now shut up and take your tickling like a big girl or I’ll have to gag you again. I know you don’t like the gag. So you wouldn’t want me to gag and tickle you would you?

Jennifer: No! No please don’t gag me. I’ll be good (sighing sheepishly).

I was so despondent at the prospect of Sara tickling my feet and toes again knowing I will be in tickle agony. But there was something so frightfully alluring and sexually tantalizing as well. I was simultaneously very fearful and sexually aroused at the idea of Sara ravaging my feet with her nails and engaging in sadistic orgasm denial. However, my thoughts were abruptly interrupted by Sara’s fingernails running up and down the length of my nylon soles. The oil enabled her already agile nails to scamper and skitter quickly yet methodically up and down my soles and into my arches. She tickled both feet at the same time and I howled and guffawed like a banshee.

Jennifer: EEEhahahaha. Oh my God! Hahahahahahah. Noohohohoho mohohore ahahahahahahaha.

Then Sara, grabbed a hairbrush with plastic tines and began to scrub it across my nylon arch horizontally on one foot while still using her fingernails to tickle my other foot. The ticklish feeling sent shock waves through my feet up to my brain and I found a new level of laughing noise and volume of screeching.

Jennifer: AKKAHAHAHAHAHAHA..EEKEKEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SHITHAHAHAHOHOHOHFUCAHAHAHAHCKAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was apoplectic and struggling so hard to get away from that brush sliding up and down my sole and arch. Sara realized that when she scrubbed the brush at an angle that went over my arch and up towards the ball of my foot I would scream louder and try to vibrate and shake my foot vigorously. I swear this bitch has some uncanny “tickle radar” because when she notices a tickle hot spot she zeros in on it like a heat seeking missile and explodes into it causing pulverizing tickles. Making the torture worse, she verbally teases me.

Sara: Oooh look at you shake your foot as I tickle this spot with my brush. You are really pulling on you toe bonds to get free huh baby? Brushy, brushy, brushy this spot right in your arch. This spot just coochie, coochie coos you so bad! This oil makes my brush move so fast and easy over your smooth nylon feet (she says as she brushes that spot quicker). Driving you crazy aren’t I honey? Brushy, brushy, brushy Jenny’s foot to tickle, tickle, tickle her (evil smile).

Jennifer: OHAHAHAHAPLEAHEHEHEHEHSE(pant, pant)…AHAHAHAHAHAHA…NOHOHOHOHMORE…AHAHAHAHAHAH…(gasp, wheeze).

There was that feeling again as I was laughing so hard and long. That familiar but unwelcomed feeling of losing my breath from the intense tickling. The air coming into my lungs was getting much harder to procure as I was forced and compelled to expel massive amounts of air out of them to satisfy the unquenchable thirst for laughter. This is true tickle torture. I thought I was tickle tortured before this experience, but I was wrong! All those other tickle sessions with other ticklers some of whom were very, very good did not make me feel as helpless to laugh as Sara. None of them controlled my body the way she is doing. None of them made me capitulate my will so completely and unreservedly as she has.

Sara: Do you know what time it is Jenny honey? Its….TOE time! Time to tickle your toes again!

Sara pulled on the big toe of my right foot exposing the undersides a little more prominently. Seeing the tender skin lying underneath my toes she used the brush to scratch and scrape the very ticklish skin where the toe stems met the ball of my foot. As the brush kitchied that area, my mind snapped, and the remaining air left in my lungs from her maniacal foot brushing technique.

I was again laughing uncontrollably! The area underneath my toes has always been an absolute treasure of tickle nerves easily exploited by any novice tickler and when stimulated by an exceptionally talented tickler like Sara complete and utter chaos of ticklish laughter floods my body!

Jennifer: NO!! HAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! OHOHOHOH GOHOHOHOH GOD HAHAHAHAHA (gasp and wheeze)! HAHAHAHAHA (wheeze in and out). HAHAHAHAHA!

I was in complete tickle shock and doing a combination of laughing hard and gasping for breath. I also began to think that other ticklers have been able to sexually excite me with their skills, but I have never been so sexually aroused as I am now. Despite the fact that Sara is tickle torturing me beyond my capacity to breathe, I want nothing more than to be brutally fucked into an orgasm coma! My pussy is dripping and gushing sex juice as Sara tickle tortures my feet. Almost as if she is reading my mind, I feel something enter my pussy. Sara’s hairbrush is still weaving its tickle patterns over my arches and under my toes but now I feel something enter my sex.

It’s her big toe! Sara has placed her big toe into my pussy and is sliding it inside me tantalizing my vaginal lips. My pussy having a mind of its own desires her nylon big toe and gyrates to welcome it and to penetrate deep inside me.

Sara slows her tickling allowing my brain to catch up with the sexual stimulating effect of her big toe petting my love hole, sensually, and slowly. As a result, my body becomes conflicted trying to manage the tickling sensations still being elicited by the hairbrush with the gloriously pleasurable feeling of her nylon toe rubbing up against my love button.

Jennifer: Hahahaha..ummm…ohhaha..hehehe..(grunt, grunt)..ahahahah..hmmm..ughhahahaha. Ohohoh…mmmmhahahaha.

Suddenly, Sara stopped everything. She repositions herself so that she is lying down on her stomach with her head and hands near my feet and her legs and feet near my head. She then offers up a proposal.

Sara: With the half hour I have remaining in my bonus time with you, let’s play a game. I want to see how good you are at foot worship and how much you want to please me (sly smile). I want you to kiss and lick my bare foot, suck on my toes etc. In exchange for your foot worship, I will make love to your pussy with my own foot. Like this.

Sara once again placed her nylon big toe back into my vagina and stimulated my pussy and clit as she did before, and it felt heavenly.

Sara: You like that right Jenny honey (smiles coyly)?

Jennifer: Oh God yes I do! Hmmm, your foot feels amazing in me (big broad content smile).

Sara: Okay now worship this foot here. Keep in mind that I am very, very ticklish so be careful not to tickle me. Just worship, okay?

Jennifer: Okay yes my Mistress. I will do my best not to tickle but to worship your lovely foot.

Sara: Good girl. But to ensure you stay on task I am going to place the tips of my tickle nails all right at the base of your toes here (Sara positions the points of her nails into the soft ticklish flesh of her toe webbing). If you stop worshiping my foot or you tickle it too much I will be forced to wiggle and move my nails in between your nylons here and tickle your toes to death! Do you understand?

Jennifer: Yes, Mistress I do!

Sara: Good girl! As long as you do your job and do it right, I won’t tickle your toes okay? Now begin worshiping my foot you tickle whore (smiles broadly).

I began to move my tongue up and down Sara’s beautiful bare foot. Not being experienced at foot worship my first few licks were timid and brief. But her foot skin was delicate and smooth, and she tasted so good! I never worshiped another woman’s foot before and I must say I found it very erotic and I was loving the experience.

Sara: Hmmm..hehehe..it feels good dear but your tongue kinda tickles..hehehe. But it’s okay keep going (Sara said as a huge ticklish smile was on her face).

Jennifer: Yes, Mistress Sara (lick, lick, slurp, kiss, kiss)

Learning that my tongue was tickling Sara a little and knowing how ticklish she told me her feet are it took all my will power not to try to tickle her and get revenge. I knew if I intentionally tried to tickle her foot, she would unleash a holy hell of tickles on my feet which I could not stand to think about.

As my tongue journeyed up her high arch and the ball of her foot, I began to feel Sara’s big toe skillfully engage my vaginal lips and clit again. I was taken back by how wonderful that toe felt inside me. I began to moan in pleasure, and I stopped momentarily from licking Sara’s foot.

Sara: Why are you stopping? Do you want me to move my nails here and tickle between your toes?

Jennifer: Oh no! No. Please Mistress. I’ll get back to…ooohh yes..worshiping your ohhh my..your foot.

Sara: Okay. But don’t stop licking and kissing my bare foot until I tell you to.

I went back to placing my tongue on Sara’s foot and licked her sole up its length a few times. But her damn nylon toe stimulating my pussy was taxing my concentration and all I wanted to do was gasp and moan in pleasure.

Jennifer: Hmmm…your…oh God..mmmm (biting lip)…foot tastes..(lick, lick, kiss) sooo…ohhh right there…(smiles broadly)…good…(kiss, lick, lick)..oh, oh, my God..please..(grunting, gyrating hips) fuck me…hmmm..(long lick and tongue flick)…with your…hmmmm toe!

Because I was being sexually stimulated so artfully, I couldn’t concentrate on making sure my tongue and mouth didn’t tickle her. Unfortunately, I was accidentally tickling Sara too much with my tongue because I heard her giggle loudly and jiggle her foot to avoid the tongue tickles.

Sara: Hahahaha, hehehehe. Young lady hahahaha, are you trying to ticklehehehehe tickle me? I told you I am very hahehehehe ticklish so be careful hahahaha with your tongue.

Sara pulled her foot away from my mouth and I knew what she was about to do next.

Sara: Bad slave! Tickling your Mistress without permission is gonna cost you. Time to make you laugh now honey.

Jennifer: NO Mistress please! I…I didn’t mean to tickle you. Please don’t. Don’t..don’t move your nails to tickle my toes. Please…ohh GOD EEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Obviously Sara did not accept my apology. Since the tips of her nails were already buried in my toe flesh all she needed to do was start vibrating and jiggling her nails in the spaces between my toes where they were snuggly nestled. I felt her nails electrify the nerve endings between and underneath my toes and I screamed with laughter!

Jennifer: EEK! Ohohohohoh NO! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Stop! Oh God! Nohohohoh..NOT the tohohohohoes. Nohohohahahahaha. NOT THE TOES! Hahahahahahahah!

I tried desperately to curl my toes to protect their tender undersides and the spaces in between but the strings held my toes strongly separated from the ball of my foot and were helpless. Her nails undulated and crawled into the nooks and crannies under my toes with complete impunity. Remembering exactly where and how to tickle my toes to elicit maximum ticklishness she scratched and tickled those areas with devilish precision. God I both loved AND hated her tickling acumen.

Jennifer: NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…(wheeze, gasp). OHHOHOHO PLEAHEHEHEHESEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH…(snort, gasp).

Sara then stopped her tickling but kept her nails in contact with the area just under the toes in a “ready” position.

Sara: I took it easy on you honey that time. You know I could have tickled you breathless just now. But I hope you learned your lesson. Worship your Mistress’s feet NOT tickle them okay? You don’t want me to move my nails again and tickle your toes do you?

Jennifer: NO! GOD NO! Please don’t move your nails Mistress. Please! I will worship your foot well. I promise. No tickling just worshiping.

Sara: Okay good. But you have a great challenge now. I want you to now suck on my toes and use your tongue to go in between each toe and worship them. But I need to tell you, just like you my toes are DEATHLY TICKLISH! You need to be extra, extra carful not the tickle them when you lick and suck them is that clear?

I thought how the hell am I not going to tickle her toes with my tongue if they are as ticklish as my toes are? I mean I know that if Sara licked my toes with her tongue and mouth, I’d be in tickle hell! But none the less I nodded affirmatively and then as carefully and gently as I could I started to kiss each of Sara’s toes and used my tongue to give her big toe a few short licks. I could tell her toes were extremely ticklish because I felt her foot vibrate even as I just laid gentle kisses on their pads. Her foot gyrated more when my tongue moved around the big toe and I heard her snicker as I did so. I moved my tongue along all her toe stems and licked as gently as I could trying not to tickle her, but I obviously was because Sara was tittering and giggling as my tongue worked on her lovely bare toes.

Sara: Phhhehehehe..you are hehehe doing a ahahaha..good job hehehehe. Keep it up slave. It hehehehe tickles a bit hohoho buhahaha but it feehehehehe feels good hehehe.

She was trying to be tough and steel herself, but I knew my tongue and lips were tickling her a little which aroused me even further. But then Sara began a more aggressive stimulation of my clit with her own nylon toe and she was clearly trying to distract me. It was working. My tongue and lips involuntarily stopped their licking path along her toes as I slipped into a haze of pre-orgasmic pleasure instigated by her ruthlessly talented big toe playing with my love button.

Jennifer: Ohhhh…my God…I…I can’t stand…oh..hmmmm..stand it! You’re gonna..hmmm (biting lip and arching back)..make me cum…ohh..yes!

Sara: Jennifer darling you’re not worshiping my toes enough. I think someone wants her toes tickled (says singingly). Do you want me to move and wiggle my nails in between your toes? Do you want me to tickle your tootsies? Is that want you want?

Jennifer: No! Please don’t move or wiggle your nails Mistress Sara. Please don’t. I’ll, I’ll try harder. See (lick, lick, kiss, kiss).

Sara: Okay I won’t for now. Just remember my nails are right here ready to tickle your toes. All I gotta do is wiggle them a little…just like this to tickle you, so do your job!

Sara forced the tips of her nails to embed themselves deeper into my nylon toe flesh and she ever so slightly began to wiggle them giving the webbing a gentle tickle, to warn me of my fate if I disobey her. I gasped at the tickling touch and giggled.

Jennifer: (Gasp) Oh…no..heheheh..pleahehehehse..ahahaha..phhhphph..hehehehe stop..ohhahahahaha..no..don’t hahahah..don’t move your nails….hahahaha..I’ll heheheh (lick, lick)…ohhahahah…please…don’t tickle..my (lick, lick, kiss)..my tohohoh..toes..hehehehe (kiss, kiss, lick).

Sara stopped her nails tickling my toes and I was able to return and lick her own foot and toes. I was able to get in a few licks and kisses before Sara’s big toe once again grinded against my clit until I lost all sense of reality. My sexual lust took over and I started to scream and moan in animalistic pleasure. Sara’s nylon big toe flicked against my swollen, aching clitoris and I was about to be jolted into another mind-bending orgasm when suddenly…..

Jennifer: OHAHHAHAHAH! NO!! NOT THE TOHOHOHOHESSSS AGAHHAHAHAHAHN!

I exploded into catastrophic laughter as I felt Sara dig then wiggle her nails resolutely under my ticklish toes. My mind fractured and I spiraled into maniacal laughter. I was completely unhinged, broken, and forced to laugh with a ferocity I had never known until I met this sadistic woman. I felt like a schizophrenic! Craving the freedom of my soul and the release offered by my crazed laughter but yet desperately wanting the sensations that caused that glorious laughter to stop!

Sara: Kitty kitty kitty in between your toes Jenny poo! Kitchie, kitchie, kitchie, coo! I’m sorry Jenny honey, my tickle nails sometimes have a mind of their own (matter of fact grin). As much as I was enjoying your foot worship, I am a tickler at heart and my nails positioned here right under your toes simply couldn’t resist tickling, scratching, and weaving in between and all around your wonderfully ticklish nylon toes. You can’t blame them, can you? Your toes are so pretty and so very, very, ticklish. Coochie, coochie, coo.

Jennifer: ahahahahahaha…(wheeze, pant)..ohoohahahaha..(silent gasp)..noohohohmoohrehahahaha…plehehehehese…(gasp)..ahahahahahahahaha.

To be continued….

Wow what a story……so well done….Thank you!

Thanks so much Houdini and macc for your kind words of encouragement. More to come soon:)

Thanks Johncena1992 for the praise and encouragement! I am working on the next chapter now:)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back