• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conversation, Damage Control, One Loss, More Loss, Or Losing It All?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was on a mega important phone call with his "shark lawyer" friend/lawyer Tom from Philadelphia.

"Ross, I did some checking, with another lawyer who is from a "sister firm" of ours in Montreal, as well as another office of ours in Dallas, and I also spoke to our friend Alan Hell. The reality is, I'm concerned and almost "fearful" of shooting my mouth off before I really assess this whole situation, and you know how "quick on the trigger" I can be. I think, that there "may" and I emphasize "May" be a way to pay off the investors that Fish screwed over with a major out of court settlement, where, you, Fritz, and Steve would escape with a fraction of the Toronto company, the Alaska company would likely not be touched, except to a small degree, where they could get maybe twenty five percent of it by seizing Fish's assets, claiming that they are entitled to one quarter of that company, because you are in partnership with Fish on that. As it looks "now" , and I again stress "looks" the OKC company would not be touched. John had no signer power on that company, and luckily, you, Fritz and Steve had all the power. Thus, I believe, and I again stress , believe, that said company might escape unscathed. " Tom said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, so we lose most of Toronto, and a fraction of Alaska, but OKC is untouched. It's a big hit, but, not as big of a hit as it could be " Ross said.

"Based upon what you told me through the years, it might be like when you lost RossShell, but had RossCo" Tom said.

"Tom, that was not good, because RossCo was a whole other company I started before I got the RossShell assets back from Tazzio in a selloff buy. It sounds to me like we will have, percentage wise, a small fraction of Toronto, about seventy five percent of the Alaska situation, because of Fish being involved with us on that, and OKC and its office, assets, investors, and such, would continue as it is. (Ross gave a long sigh) I consider it like a moderate hurricane with considerable damage, but not a catasthrophe" Ross said.

"Correct. I am going to draft an email to Fritz and Steve and tell them all this. Please call me from your office later, and we will talk more. Go to work and busy your mind, even if you just piddle with ideas. " Tom said.

"Tom , one question. Can Fish sue us for claims later on?" Ross said.

Tom laughed. "Now you're being paranoid. I'm an attorney, Ross,, not a fortune teller. My thought, Fish is going to be in so much trouble with civil and probably criminal suits, with criminal complaints sworn out against him, that he may not have the time to do that. Or, if he sues you, we will fight it. Trust me, you , Fritz, and Steve have a strong case against him, and you might all end up with damages if he does that. Please, just go to work, and let's see. I will talk to you later in the day" Tom said.

"Thanks, Tom. You are a fantastic lawyer, and a great friend" Ross said, clicking Tom off.

Ross turned around and looked at Kayley, and sighed. "It's bad , Kale. It will be a hit, but not as bad as it could be. Toronto is gone to claims except for a fraction. Alaska we will lose about twenty five percent off, and OKC and the Texas fields should not be touched. Steve, Fritz and I have to figure out the details. I dont know exactly in my head how much of the whole company we will lose. I guess we just have to be thankful it is not everything" Ross said.,

Kayley kissed Ross. "That's right, oil boy. Now, go to RossShell like a good little boy, just sit there, and ah, don't disturb the good work that Vic is doing" Kayley taunted as they both laughed, as Ross "Goosed" her stomach, and she doubled over in laughter. "That is for said comment. Tonight, teacher, your bare feet are mine!" Ross said.

"A little bit. Smelling, tickling, kissing, and ladders yes. You had better not get too frisky with the tickling, Ross, or else!" Kayley said.

Ross had dressed in a dark black suit, but decided to ditch that. "Will you get rid of that outfit that looks like you are going to a funeral, and put on your usual work outfit of tan slacks, a blue blazer, and a white or blue shirt with a tie in your pocket! That outfit depresses me!" Kayley said, as Ross retreated to the bedroom, changed, and kissed Kayley goodbye.

On the way to RossShell in the Uber, Mister P rang Ross's cell phone. "Good morning, partner. Steve and I just got off the phone with our friend Tom from Philadelphia. We will take a hit, but, we still escape with part of the Canada assets, most of Alaska, and keep OKC as is. Maybe we should just sell Canada, and get rid of it for good. With your health issues, it was not good for you to go both there and here anyway. As for Anchorage, Steve can go there. Both you and I, with our health issues, its not wise" Fritz said.

"I know, my friend" Ross said.

"Now, I know that you are headed into the office. Let's talk later. How about, stay up there for a week, do whatever, and then, as this gets unraveled, we will ask Tom if it is okay if we do even a small deal down our way, even for one or two hundred people , if we cant get hurt from it., I'm antsy, and I know you are too" Fritz said.

"I should stay up here for a week just to catch my breath. By next week I should be able to get down there with no problem" Ross said.

When Ross got to the office, he called Victor into his office. "Vic, one minute please" Ross said.

Vic followed Ross into Ross's office. "Yes,. Ross?"

Ross smiled. "This has nothing to do with your work or any of your decisions, Vic. You are doing a wonderful job. Everything is being kept as is with you as controlling officer and manager of RossShell. This is good for you, good for RossShell, and good for my physical health, and for the health of my marriage with a certain teacher who I hope to continue to share an apartment and a bed with. This is about something else"

Then Ross continued. "I found out what should be "The lay of the land. We are going to lose most of RFS Canada except for a token amount. We will forfeit one quarter of RFS Alaska , and OKC, should not, and I emphasize, should not, be affected" Ross said.

Vic sighed. "So, bad, but not as bad as it could be. "

"Right. Fish will be gone. He will be sued personally , professionally, criminally, and probably by Fritz, Steve, and myself for fraud, embezzlement, and , well, Tom and Alan Hell will tell me what else. Once we are out of the woods with this, I am going to, in addition to dong deals for investors, to ask Fritz and Steve how they would feel about buying up small energy companies in the US in trouble, and gaining their assets, and just maybe, investors , as part of RFS. This way, we could potentially enlarge RFS, and make the Alaska part bigger, or, just maybe, figure some other way to start a second division that was like Toronto, maybe, in Montreal or something, doing a through background check before. It might be a long shot, and it might not be the "Safe little deals with investors that we were doing. It will be almost like RossShell used to be, with not as much risk. I would have to talk to Mister P and Steve throughly and get their full approval. They are too important to me as my close friends, and business associates, and potentially for my personal and business future. If they have any reservations, then no. I wsuld hire a top energy acquistion company lawyer before even thinking about this. If it takes a year or two, it does. In the meantime, we do investor deals, and maybe, I recommend some people here Just kidding about that, unless you want me to" Ross said.

"Ross, I will tell you what. Since I do run the place, even though you are the CEO. If you find a potential client, you interview them first, and then we meet them together. If we both agree, that person comes on board" Vic said.

Ross laughed. "Victor Barger has final approval of accounts at RossShell. My God how times have changed!" Ross said, as Ross and Vic both laughed.

"I'm going to track down Timothy and see if I can bullshit with him for lunch. Dont have much else to do" Ross said.

Vic left, and Ross called Tim. "Mister Patrick, do you have time for a poor, old out of work energy man for lunch, my treat of course" Ross said.

"Ross, fuck you! I do have time for lunch with my best friend Ross at Shun Lee. I know what's going on, buddy, and I'm so sorry" Tim said.

"Thanks for the support. I will explain at lunch. " Ross said.

Ross and Tim met at lunch at Shun Lee. After exchanging opening, they got down to business.

"Tim, we both know that this is not about business, because I dont handle your business anymore. This is about one friend calling another to talk" Ross said.,

Tim sighed. "Ross, lay it on the table. How bad?"

Ross sighed. "We lose most of RFS Canada except a fraction, about one quarter of RFS Alaska, and the OKC and Texas divisions are supposedly not touched. Its a hit, but not as bad as it could be. Fish will be gone for good, with lawsuits both criminal and civil against him, on charges that only Alan Hell understands because he is an attorney" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "Ross, you look so much happier since you gave control of RossShell to Vic. I hope that you will not go back to.. (Meaning running RossShell)

Ross laughed. "Ah, no , no way, I value my heath, my marriage to Kayley, and my company too much to do that. Vic and I have decided that I might "suggest " some things to him, almost like an advisor, and if Vic does not like it, he has final say. My name is on the company, and on the door as CEO, I have an office, but I'm not involved in the day to day operations" Ross said.

"Ross, until this problem hit you with RFS, you looked more relaxed, calm, happy and healthy than you have in years. You can work, and you should. You are only 53 I'm sure that Kayley has another 10 to 15 years to go. Until then, do your deals with Fritz and Steve, and maybe in other energy things, and talk to Victor if you have an idea. Besides that, leave RossShell alone" Tim said.

Ross laughed. "Tim saves Ross from himself in business. My God how times have changed" as the men both laughed.

After lunch, Ross and Tim parted. Ross went back to the office, left about 230, and found Kayley home at 315, tapping her foot.

"Market Boy is late!" Kayley clipped.

Ross sighed. He knew that Kayley was in Dom character, but he was not happy.

"Ross was with Tim, oh teacher Dom"

"Ah Ha! Planning a secret deal, are we? After you committed to do nothing but energy!" Kayley thundered.

Ross was beginning to lose his patience, but tried to remain calm.

"Dom, you were not even here!" Ross protested.

"On the floor, sub market, and smell my feet!" Kayley said, as Ross lied on the floor, Kayley discarded her shoes, and mashed her sweaty bare feet in his face.

Kayley almost dragged Ross to the bedroom, tore off his clothes, and hers, and threw him down on the bed!

Kayley climbed on top of Ross, and began playing with his dick, with her hands, until he got hard enough to fuck her.

After Kayley pumped away, to a very unsatisfactory orgasm for Ross, she got off, and clipped.

"I did it! Vice Principal of the school, with Principal next. You dont forget "Who" wears the pants around here!" Kayley thundered.

Ross started to say./ "But you always have anyway" but decided to shut up

Ross and Kayley went to a quiet dinner.

Later that night, in bed, Kayley tried to touch Ross, but he pulled away.

Had Kayley's "act" gone too far, considering what Ross was going through with RFS?

Or, was it an act?

Ross was hurt, sad, and pissed off.

Would Kayley's actions that night cause Ross to "retaliate " against her in any way?

That would be seen.

It sounds to me like we will have, percentage wise, a small fraction of Toronto, about seventy five percent of the Alaska situation, because of Fish being involved with us on that, and OKC and its office, assets, investors, and such, would continue as it is.
Not as bad as it could have been.

"I did it! Vice Principal of the school, with Principal next. You dont forget "Who" wears the pants around here!" Kayley thundered.
Aha, an advance in Kayley's career.

Exactly. Not as bad as it could have been.

Yes, an advance, in Kayley's career,

Now we will see if it affects their marriage/either one of their egos

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back