• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The simple question that never fails to fluster me

tkl_fan_helen

Hello bit of back story first....so I'm returning after such a long hiatus. So long in fact I forgot my log in details and had to re-register.
I'm a Lee living in the UK that doesn't have a regular tickle partner; distance has usually been the cause of this and being too self conscious. I've had some amazing tickle sessions many years ago which I loved. But as it wasn't something I could regularly keep up coz of cost to travel etc it fizzled out. My best friend who knows I love to be tickled, but isn't in to it herself, used to tickle me but then it got to a stage where that fizzled out too. Her friendship meant more to me than a few tickles so i didn't push it. So as I wasn't having any tickle fun I kinda tried to block it out of my mind and stopped visiting forums etc and this made it easier to deal with. From time to time I've looked at tickle videos on you tube but it's been very ad hoc and not really thought about it. Well that was until yesterday...
I met up with a good friend for coffee. We've known each other for about 6 years now; she knows me quite well, she is good at teasing and being sarcastic in general. The subject of tickling has never come up. Never expected it to.So when we were arguing about who was going to pay for the coffee I blocked her from being able to tap her phone to pay; i had my arm up at shoulder height. She kept trying but was unsuccessful. So then she randomly asked "are you ticklish?" Thankfully I was able to tap my card to pay as I got all flustered let out a little eek and quickly took a step away from her as I moved my arm quickly down to my side. Nothing came of it but ever since it's like resparked my love and interest again. But also still can't get over the fact that those 3 little words as a question can still make me all flustered. And I'm now back in my mind wandering loop of thinking how I could actually get her to tickle me. Ha ha.
But anyone else find that even if you're open about tickling or not the 'are you ticklish' question can just drive you nuts?!

It's been a very long time since I was asked that. But one time, a long time ago, a girl asked me “do you like to be tickled?” I said sort of and tickled me a bit. I feel like an idiot for not straight up saying yes I love it. She probably would've tickled me longer and harder.

Recently I was at a doctor visit and she started her abdominal exam by pressing into my lower abdomen. I reflexively jerked, to which she questioned “ticklish?”. I told her yes. Any version of the question, if I were to be asked again, I really don,t know how I would respond. I mean every time (including the doctor visit) I hope that the person would tickle me whether I say yes or no. So the question always gets me tensed up and anxious. Eager. But I think the toughest part is how I answer. How quick I am to say yes or no could be a read a certain way, and the tone of my answer.

welcome back- I too just came off a 6 year hiatus (for other reasons)...

Fortunately for me, this is not an IRL question that comes up like ... ever lol ... which is probably a good thing because i would turn alllllll the shades of red.

It's been a very long time since I was asked that. But one time, a long time ago, a girl asked me “do you like to be tickled?” I said sort of and tickled me a bit. I feel like an idiot for not straight up saying yes I love it. She probably would've tickled me longer and harder.

Recently I was at a doctor visit and she started her abdominal exam by pressing into my lower abdomen. I reflexively jerked, to which she questioned “ticklish?”. I told her yes. Any version of the question, if I were to be asked again, I really don,t know how I would respond. I mean every time (including the doctor visit) I hope that the person would tickle me whether I say yes or no. So the question always gets me tensed up and anxious. Eager. But I think the toughest part is how I answer. How quick I am to say yes or no could be a read a certain way, and the tone of my answer.

Wow you were actually able to say that you did like to be tickled.i would have a hard time admitting that to anyone outside the tickle world.
It's interesting hearing your thought processes too; I am the same and really think I overthink it all. Over think it as I want to respond in the right way so that it can lead to tickling no matter how brief.

welcome back- I too just came off a 6 year hiatus (for other reasons)...

Fortunately for me, this is not an IRL question that comes up like ... ever lol ... which is probably a good thing because i would turn alllllll the shades of red.
Thank you. And welcome back to you too.
This is a rare question to be honest which is why I was so flustered and in my head kept hoping I wasn't too red ha ha

I’m usually the one who asked the question. I’m never afraid of it. I wish I would get asked more.

Hello bit of back story first....so I'm returning after such a long hiatus. So long in fact I forgot my log in details and had to re-register.
I'm a Lee living in the UK that doesn't have a regular tickle partner; distance has usually been the cause of this and being too self conscious. I've had some amazing tickle sessions many years ago which I loved. But as it wasn't something I could regularly keep up coz of cost to travel etc it fizzled out. My best friend who knows I love to be tickled, but isn't in to it herself, used to tickle me but then it got to a stage where that fizzled out too. Her friendship meant more to me than a few tickles so i didn't push it. So as I wasn't having any tickle fun I kinda tried to block it out of my mind and stopped visiting forums etc and this made it easier to deal with. From time to time I've looked at tickle videos on you tube but it's been very ad hoc and not really thought about it. Well that was until yesterday...
I met up with a good friend for coffee. We've known each other for about 6 years now; she knows me quite well, she is good at teasing and being sarcastic in general. The subject of tickling has never come up. Never expected it to.So when we were arguing about who was going to pay for the coffee I blocked her from being able to tap her phone to pay; i had my arm up at shoulder height. She kept trying but was unsuccessful. So then she randomly asked "are you ticklish?" Thankfully I was able to tap my card to pay as I got all flustered let out a little eek and quickly took a step away from her as I moved my arm quickly down to my side. Nothing came of it but ever since it's like resparked my love and interest again. But also still can't get over the fact that those 3 little words as a question can still make me all flustered. And I'm now back in my mind wandering loop of thinking how I could actually get her to tickle me. Ha ha.
But anyone else find that even if you're open about tickling or not the 'are you ticklish' question can just drive you nuts?!

Can so relate to this! This is the question where I know I am getting tickled soon. If I say yes, then to confirm. If I say no, they figure it out that I am lying because my no to the question would either be a 'NO!!!!!!' or a 'Nohohohoho :D '. Both of which are easy give-aways. Either way, the moment I hear this question, I instantly get nervous and giggly.

This is very contradictory, I hope they will find this to give me some stimulation, but I am afraid that they will really find out my weakness

Thanks for starting this great discussion, tkl_fan_helen! Welcome back (and welcome back to ticklemepls as well from their hiatus). I too had to take a step back a while back for personal reasons. I think I’m in a better place now.

In terms of that question, I’d never really thought of those 3 words as a flustering question, but now that you tell that story and others here too, I totally see the frustration and how it fans the flames of still lit ticklish embers.

Definitely gets my mind racing to all the delicious ticklish possibilities!

Don’t want to fan the flames too much, but I wonder if you might be able to ‘rekindle’ ;-) the conversation with your friend with a lighthearted, “Hey, you know the other day when you asked me if I was ticklish? Well, I wasn’t being completely truthful as I was taken aback by the question. If I’d been in a little better state of mind I would have answered…’HELL YES! And where do I sign up?!’ You wouldn’t happen to be someone who loves to tickle people are you?! ‘Cause if you are, I’d love it if we could reenact our little coffee shop spat and you show me a thing or two about how good you are at finding my tickle spots! Deal?!”

Oh, a tickle fetishist can dream can he not?! ;-)

And like Oddjob0226 said, I’d love to buy you a coffee or a lobster too ;-) Coffee implying a low pressure meeting space and lobster the opposite :)

Thanks again for the awesome question and sharing your experience here!

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

This is very contradictory, I hope they will find this to give me some stimulation, but I am afraid that they will really find out my weakness

Does that ever happen to you?

I can't think of the last time someone asked about it, but if tickling is brought up in conversation or on tv, etc. - I always feel awkward, like my fetish is suddenly visible to everyone because the "t word" was spoken out loud.

I guess I'm confused. Is the op male or female?

Why would that even matter in regards to the answer to the question? It's a pretty straight forward question. Gender of the person asking shouldn't even enter into it.

For me, my bf asks me fairly frequently, although he knows the answer, he just likes making me blush and squirm. Outside of that it doesn't really come up but I'd be honest if it did....eventually. Probably blush and giggle and say 'No..." shyly first lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back