• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why bondage tickling is better

damdu

TMF Novice
Why we prefer to tickle someone who is tied up

why people are better off watching movies where lee is tied up

Why we prefer to be tied up while tickled

When the person is tied tightly, and all their ticklish spots are exposed, and they were unable to defend their extremely ticklish spots like their bare feet. You will witness some of the most intense, begging, laughing, pleading that you’ve ever witnessed in your life, the look of terror in their eyes as they realize the tickler has complete control over their ticklish body and there’s absolutely nothing they can do to get them to stop until the tickler desires to. That’s why it’s extremely important to use strict bondage on your victim.

There's the practical consideration that a properly tied-up lee can't fight back, which means that the ler is freer to relax and set their own tempo.

Then there's the psychological factor -- feeling helpless when tied up makes some lees grow more ticklish. Of course, the psychological effect can also go the other way -- for example, I personally become less ticklish when tied up, because it puts me into a more relaxed submissive headspace.

Bondage certainly has its uses for tickling. But it really depends on the people involved and the desired experience of the tickling play. There's equally something to be said for the more primal experience of bondage-free tickling.

Hmm this one's short, but loaded... I'm guessing not just for me...

I can go either way on this one...

Bondage with more intense tickling feeds into the helpless feeling of not being able to stop it and just having to endure what's dished out. Sometimes I'm all for that type of session.... but many times being tickled without being tied lets me relax and enjoy it a bit more... the intensity dialed down a bit so it's more fun, less torture if you will....

For me, it's not as simple as black/white.. some days I feel it, others I dont.

As a society, we equate tied with helpless .. which for movies/cartoons is exactly what they want to portray - the victim helpless.

Some lees, myself included, will involuntarily kick with their legs and thrash with their arms when being tickled. In this case, bondage is necessary for the safety of the ler.

I like both. It just depends on the situation/mood. For instance when not restrained I will squirm away and block the tickler but it's admitting that I want more and have to move back to original position or to not block in order to get more can be a real tease and torment. Also surprise tickles are so much fun; being restrained you know it's coming. But restrained is that love of feeling helpless unable to stop the tickles. I was always a little dubious about a hogtie position but when I tried it I completely changed my mind. My sides are by far the worst but to be in a hogtie and have my arms so close to almost blocking my sides but not able to coz of the tie I think seems to heighten the ticklishness. Just like being eagle spread; you're able to move your arms down a little bit but not enough still leaving your armpits wide open for attack and you automatically try and pull them down only trapping the tickler's fingers in there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back