• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hurt Neck, Hurt Trust, And Hurt Heart

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross could not sleep after his encounter with Kayley the night before.

Ross felt that Kayley had gone "Way too far"

In the middle of the night, Ross texted Steve.

Ross was so beside himself between the situation with Fish, and the encounter with Kayley, that he needed to get "As far away as he could" as soon as possible.

Steve told Ross to "Come On Down" and that they would figure something out.

During the night, Ross, packed , as Kayley slept, with her face mask over her face.

Around 5 am, Kayley stirred, just as Ross was set to leave.

Kayley pulled up her face mask. "Are you going somewhere?" Kayley said, calmly.

Ross sighed. "I have to get out of here, Kayley. Last night, of all nights, all the nights in my life, you went too far, and you know it! You know that I wish you well on your new job. I hope you become New York City Schools Chief. I'm not a man who wants to keep his wife down. You treated me like a sex object, Kayley! A fucking two bit sex object! Where am I going to go? The office? To piddle around, do nothing, and step on the good work which Victor is doing? A hotel? That would be rather childish, because my often times Dominant or Switch Wife got too rough either in character with me, or for real, during sex? When it's happened a thousand times before? Your timing sucks, lady, and you know it! Let me go, and I will be back in three to seven days! I need my space, and to figure out if there is something I can do, or plan to do, with Fritz and Steve, that takes me in the right direction, because except for RossShell, nothing I'm doing seems to be moving in the right direction" Ross clipped.

Kayley had her head down. "I feel like such a bitch"

"You can be a bitch, Kayley, a big, major league bitch. I'm not going to say that you were intentionally a bitch. You had adrenaline, from your new job, as I was being kicked, and have something I value the most in business, basically torn to pieces. I cant be here and think. In addition to you being here, RossShell is here. I need to get away from it all. The OKC company is not a shell like Canada and Alaska are. Thus, maybe we can buy new sources, or get together a few deals. I dont know. I just know that I need to be far, far away from here" Ross clipped, walking quickly out the door, and going to JFK for the 8am flight to OKC.

Changeover, landing, and arrive at the office at 130.

Fritz and Steve were there of course. They tried not to "dwell," but to be reflective, and move forward.

"You're being here so fast after what happened, can only mean two things. One, your antsy and bored at the office. or.. two, you had a fight with Miss Kayley" Fritz said.

"The latter. Kayley got a job promotion to Assistant Principal last night. Let's just say without getting too personal, that, I felt that she was "gloating about it" at the wrong time, and I got .. ticked. " Ross said.

"Ah, I see, so what do we do?" Fritz said.

Steve pulled out a paper. "Two potential quick things that cant hurt us, and have nothing to do with, you know what that we are not going to talk about anymore. I found a refinery near Galveston. The guy is willing to sell us the thing, and the oil inside of it 1 million barrels, for 80 million dollars. We take that, and then, do a deal with people who want to invest in just oil. We wait on the natural gas part, until we see what the condition of the Alaska company is. In turn, we approach investors, eventually a pool of, ten thousand, however long it takes" Steve said.

"Ambitious. I like it. Let's put the fucking money on the table, and roll the dice" Ross said, taking one sip of wine, and then tossing the small cup out.

Just then, Ross's cell phone rang. It was the office. "That's odd. It's RossShell"

"Yes, this is Ross"

"Ross, Kayley just called the office line. She said you have your cell phone off" Vic said.

"Oh, sorry. That was a mistake. I will turn it on" Ross said, and hung up.

"Guys , excuse me" Ross said, as he went to his own office, and closed the door.

Ross hit Kayley's number. "Dont you have any respect? First you do what you did, then I ask you to leave me alone, and you're right on the phone" Ross clipped.

Kayley was crying. "Ross, I feel terrible. Please!"

Ross sighed. "If you feel terrible, then please respect me when I say I need space. If you leave me alone, I will be home in three days. If you bug me, it will be a week, non negotiable okay!" Ross clipped.

"O.. okay, call me before you come home" Kayley sniffled.

"Affirmative. Goodbye" Ross said, and clicked her off.

Ross sighed. and went back to Fritz and Steve,.

"Okay, guys, so we were talking about a refinery near Galveston for eighty big ones. Who owns it, and how do we talk to them?" Ross asked.

"Conference call now, then dinner. Tomorrow morning, 10 am, we go down there, to meet them" Steve sighed.

"Aye Aye , Captain" Ross joked, saluting Steve.

Ross, Fritz, and Steve got on a conference call with Charles Boz, the guy about the refinery.

"What do you guys intend to do with a refinery and one million barrels of our oil? "Charles said.

"What any oil man does, refine it, organize either investors or commercial clients, and sell it" Steve said.

"Okay, my office, Galveston, noon tomorrow. Social lunch, then we talk business" Charles said.

"Okay, see you then" Steve said.

"Galveston, Charles Boz's office, noon tomorrow, so now we talk, have dinner, have breakfast, and then go down to meet Charles" Steve said.

Ross, Steve, and Fritz had dinner. Ross slept hardly. They met up for breakfast in the morning, ate, and flew to Galveston.

The men went to Charles office,everyone introduced themselves, and before any business could be conducted or even discussed, Charles handed them a paper with some "numbers"

What were the papers? What were the numbers, and what did they say?

Those things would be seen.

he needed to get "As far away as he could" as soon as possible.
That is the most glaring flaw in his character. He runs from problems.

Ross sighed. "If you feel terrible, then please respect me when I say I need space. If you leave me alone, I will be home in three days. If you bug me, it will be a week, non negotiable okay!" Ross clipped.
This might be a mistake.

I agree with you that Ross runs from problems.

In this case, Ross really felt like he got hurt.

He lost quite a bit of RFS, and has no RossShell to run, and then felt like he was treated like a sex object.

While I often think, and write, that Ross can be power hungry, childish, vain, hotheaded, and make rash, and terrible decisions, in this case, I can see it from his point of view.

Ross will go home when his "little deals" are done.

What he goes home to, will be seen.

Hopefully more by bedtime tonight.

I will be gone all day tomorrow, so I hope to put up something by bedtime tonight.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back