• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now it's been 5 Years still didn't get money return from CHARLEE CHASE.

saheribabu

TMF Novice
I started a thread 2 years ago that i paid Charlee Chase $350 for 5 Custom videos. She only made 2 and now she has almost closed her store. But she didn't return my remaining money. The reason why have started another thread after 2 Years is that i want people to know that how some people are so selfish.

I read the old thread and it sounds like you've been fleeced unfortunately.

1) I don't get the need to start a new thread when the first one is literally only a few threads down the page. Why not just update that one?

2) It seems to me we're only hearing one side of the story. You've called this producer "so selfish," but we don't know - and might never know - what's been happening on her end. We might want to think about that before piling on.

I've read the older thread on this. The thread was brought to Charlees attention, and she did chime in. She said she's been very busy, and was dealing with some personal matters. Matters that I wasn't aware of, and do understand will interview with filming. I even apologized to Charlee in the older thread because I felt that I came off too harsh before she gave her side. Again, her response was the first time I got to hear her side. That being said, this dude at this point just wants his money back. It seems like it shouldn't be that hard for Charlee to just refund the money. Maybe this thread will get to Charlee somehow and she'll respond. I'm open to hearing what she has to say now, but at this point I don't know why a simple refund hasn't happened yet.

Back in January of 2022, I had an experience with a girl who's communication was absolutely awful after I paid for a custom. I touched on it this past November in a reply I gave to this thread. https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346564-Been-ripped-off-and-I-know-it

I think you’ve been had brother, that’s a lousy feeling, sorry. I don’t know if there’s any recourse you can take at this point. I’d call it a wash.

1) I don't get the need to start a new thread when the first one is literally only a few threads down the page. Why not just update that one?

2) It seems to me we're only hearing one side of the story. You've called this producer "so selfish," but we don't know - and might never know - what's been happening on her end. We might want to think about that before piling on.

It doesn't matter what's "happening on her end." If this is true, she's owed him $ money for years. An honest businessperson doesn't rip off customers. End of story.

Its been five years. Pay that man back. Takes minutes to answer and email or DM

It doesn't matter what's "happening on her end." If this is true, she's owed him $ money for years. An honest businessperson doesn't rip off customers. End of story.

This exactly....

But I don't know why you even messed with this for 5 years. After about 6 months I would have just called my bank or credit card company (whichever payment method you used) and reported a dispute for the amount she did not fulfill of the payment, got my money back the forced way and moved on.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've had issues with Charlee Chase in the past not with as serious situation as you are. But i've dealt with not getting exactly what I want it when I ordered customs. For example I would send her a custom idea she would send me a list of models that are available. I would pick the model that I want to be the foot ticklee she would reply that model is not available my question is why did you send me a list with her name on it? So then I would pick another model and then she would tell me that model doesn't do tickling videos again, Why are you sending me a list of models? Who can do the video that's only half of it. Then I would ask for a 30 minute video and she said that certain models only do 10 or 12 minutes well if I'm willing to pay what's the problem.

This is probably why her clip store Tickle torture is going or is out of business clip store owners need to start looking at why other clip stores have survived over the last 10, 15, 20 years. See what they're doing and not make mistakes such as yours or the ones that I had to deal with in the past.

Thank you,
LBFT

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've had issues with Charlee Chase in the past not with as serious situation as you are. But i've dealt with not getting exactly what I want it when I ordered customs. For example I would send her a custom idea she would send me a list of models that are available. I would pick the model that I want to be the foot ticklee she would reply that model is not available my question is why did you send me a list with her name on it? So then I would pick another model and then she would tell me that model doesn't do tickling videos again, Why are you sending me a list of models? Who can do the video that's only half of it. Then I would ask for a 30 minute video and she said that certain models only do 10 or 12 minutes well if I'm willing to pay what's the problem.

This is probably why her clip store Tickle torture is going or is out of business clip store owners need to start looking at why other clip stores have survived over the last 10, 15, 20 years. See what they're doing and not make mistakes such as yours or the ones that I had to deal with in the past.

Thank you,
LBFT

You wouldn't expect this kind of unprofessionalism from someone's who's been in the industry as long as Charlee has. And stories like what you went through and what the creator of this thread went through, they certainly don't sway anyone towards the idea of ordering a custom if they're skeptical about ordering one. Which is sad because there are a lot of great creators out there who do outstanding work and will always do their absolute best to give you exactly what you order.

Charlee's store was one of the first ones I came across when I first started to get into tickling, and I joined this forum because she was posting her preview clips here and I had to be a member in order to download them. But it really looks like her store is now just one of those stores that stays open but doesn't see any kind of updates anymore. And it's not like Charlee has just disappeared. She's still pretty active on her onlyfans.

You wouldn't expect this kind of unprofessionalism from someone's who's been in the industry as long as Charlee has. And stories like what you went through and what the creator of this thread went through, they certainly don't sway anyone towards the idea of ordering a custom if they're skeptical about ordering one. Which is sad because there are a lot of great creators out there who do outstanding work and will always do their absolute best to give you exactly what you order.

Charlee's store was one of the first ones I came across when I first started to get into tickling, and I joined this forum because she was posting her preview clips here and I had to be a member in order to download them. But it really looks like her store is now just one of those stores that stays open but doesn't see any kind of updates anymore. And it's not like Charlee has just disappeared. She's still pretty active on her onlyfans.

About 15 years ago or so I started getting custom clips from Charlee Chase never had a problem everything was great. It was when the clipstore started to gain traction as when I felt the push back and the restrictions became an issue. I could go into a very long soapbox type speech about how this has been the problem with most clip stores and most websites in the last 10 years. I only buy clips from a handful of clip stores now and I only have memberships to very few websites I spend roughly $35 every 3 months because of this. It's a shame that there is so much unprofessionalism In an industry that showed so much promise when the internet was just becoming a thing.

LBFT

About 15 years ago or so I started getting custom clips from Charlee Chase never had a problem everything was great. It was when the clipstore started to gain traction as when I felt the push back and the restrictions became an issue. I could go into a very long soapbox type speech about how this has been the problem with most clip stores and most websites in the last 10 years. I only buy clips from a handful of clip stores now and I only have memberships to very few websites I spend roughly $35 every 3 months because of this. It's a shame that there is so much unprofessionalism In an industry that showed so much promise when the internet was just becoming a thing.

LBFT

I'm very selective about who I order customs from. I started ordering customs in 2015, and now there's a set group that I stick with for the most. I have expanded on that group every now and then, but it's not often.

Is there anyone who can contact Charlee Chase and ask her to return my money. And give me exact time when will she return the money? It's been even 5 Years. and 2 Years since i make the previous thread. Still no response. If you are making a business. At least you have some dignity.

You think Charlee Chase is going to check here? Your best bet is trying to contact her through social media.

Or just accept that it's been 5 years and your money is not coming back. Learn a lesson and move on.

You think Charlee Chase is going to check here? Your best bet is trying to contact her through social media.

Or just accept that it's been 5 years and your money is not coming back. Learn a lesson and move on.

To be fair, she did in the other thread he posted 2 years ago. It was a bizarre exchange, but I think it's also pretty clear the money isn't coming back. To TC, I'm sorry you had to go through all this, but after 2 years and as many topics, you're just yelling into the void at this point.

Charlee has an OnlyFans, but I'd guess that you don't want to give her anymore money.

I hate to say it, but the best thing to do right now would be to just accept that the money's not coming back and to move on with the knowledge that Charlee cannot be trusted. Because this isn't even about the custom video anymore, this is about a refund. Something that should be easy to do. I can't image the frustration knowing that you didn't get what you paid for, and I'm not saying don't be upset because you being upset is 100% justified. But at this point I think moving on is the best thing to do.

If Charlee ever comes back to tickling, people here should be wary when it comes to doing business with her. Especially now seeing that someone else in this thread has said that they've had some unpleasant interactions with her when it comes to customs. Like I said about a week ago, you wouldn't expect this kind of unprofessionalism from someone who's been doing this for such a long time. But sadly, it can/does happen.

You know if you really want to double down, you can contact Charlee and request one more custom video:

“Video Producer Tickle Punished For Not Completing Trilogy of Custom Videos”

If you paid for 3 videos, and only got 2, you’re only writing off $115.50. Cut your losses and move along. I would imagine the cost to rent space in your head is worth more than that. And from everything you’ve posted, sounds like she’s not thinking about it. So why should you?

Resentments will eat you alive and no one will notice but you.

May Her Safeword be forgotten at her next shoot. Time to move on, time to get going. Best wishes.

This may be one person's opinion but this is totally unprofessionalism on Charlee Chase's part if she doesn't reply and return the money or do something to make this right? This will be the last Impression of how Charlee Chase does business and it's sad because she used to be held in high regard.

Thank you,
LBFT

This may be one person's opinion but this is totally unprofessionalism on Charlee Chase's part if she doesn't reply and return the money or do something to make this right? This will be the last Impression of how Charlee Chase does business and it's sad because she used to be held in high regard.

Thank you,
LBFT

It's not just you. That's where I'm at, totally inexcusable. We're not talking weeks or months of near total silence. This is literal years.

It really looks right now like she's left tickling behind. It looks like she's left C4S behind in general. Neither her tickle store or her main store have been updated since 2021. And she's on OnlyFans, so it's not like she just dropped of the grid or anything.

It's not just you. That's where I'm at, totally inexcusable. We're not talking weeks or months of near total silence. This is literal years.

It really looks right now like she's left tickling behind. It looks like she's left C4S behind in general. Neither her tickle store or her main store have been updated since 2021. And she's on OnlyFans, so it's not like she just dropped of the grid or anything.

Truth be told I imagine that covid-19 put a little bit of a hurting on most clips store owners. If not all of them one could only assume that models didn't want do clips with certain models or do any at all, until more and more people were vaccinated or when covid-19 was no longer a thing. That could be why her clip store has not been updated since 2021. But it is no excuse to start up again because other clipstores have survived and are thriving again. And it is no reason not to return this person's money or make good on the custom clips

LBFT.

Truth be told I imagine that covid-19 put a little bit of a hurting on most clips store owners. If not all of them one could only assume that models didn't want do clips with certain models or do any at all, until more and more people were vaccinated or when covid-19 was no longer a thing. That could be why her clip store has not been updated since 2021. But it is no excuse to start up again because other clipstores have survived and are thriving again. And it is no reason not to return this person's money or make good on the custom clips

LBFT.

It did for sure. I think Charlee mentioned COVID when she responded to the other thread on this topic that was started about two year ago. Which I get, but at this point the guy just wants his money back. COVID isn't stopping her from giving a refund.

I've always respected those in the industry and the work they put in, but that respect really grew during COVID. When I receive a custom, I always try to make sure to show great gratitude towards those involved with it's creation. Because I've stated in the past that I know there's no way in hell I could manage the kind of workload that goes into being a producer. However while I greatly respect producers, I also believe that it's totally on them to stay on top of things and to keep customers informed. It's why when I do order customs, I always emphasize the importance of communication.

In 2019, I had to wait almost half a year for a custom. One of the models I wanted for the custom suddenly retired. The producer informed me of who he had visiting soon, and said one of them could fill-in if I wanted them to. So I picked one. The shoot date came, but the producer forget to get some needed props. So my custom wasn't filmed. He offered again another model who was coming, and I took him up on that offer. But that model wasn't coming for another couple months. But I'd ordered from this guy numerous times, and knew that his screw up was way out of character for him. I trusted him enough to let him hold into my money, and it paid off. I got a great custom from him. I knew I could trust him. I'd order a number of customs from her prior to this, and he was great at keeping his customers informed.

Can, someone here contact Charlee. Right now i am in desperate need of Money. And i want my refund from Charlee that i give it to her for Custom Videos which she didn't make.

I think this is pretty much a closed topic.

You are not getting your money back, Charlie is not responding, or has chosen to not respond any more for whatever reasons. Whatever happened between you, it's history now as THREE years are gone.

And $350 for 5 customs is a ridiculously low price. It costs more to produce ONE video then that (especially if it involves 2 people as a tickling video would) So this doesn't pass the sniff test as to us having he full story of what went down three years ago either.

You've made you issue known. People can read it and make their own calls as to what they should do in pursuing business with the model, and that's about all you are getting.

So how about dropping it now. It's not going to change.

Myriads

Like I said back in June, I understand that this incident is super upsetting. But at this point it's best to just accept that the money's not coming back.

Nobody here is expecting you to not to be upset. You should be damn pissed. But we're on five years now. The writing's not only on the wall, it's been on the wall. The money's gone.

If Charlee ever comes back, I hope that people are wary of doing business with her. Especially after seeing that others in this thread have spoke about their not-so-great experiences with her when it comes to customs. You cannot work with someone who cannot be trusted.

I do wish you the best, but this topic has run it's course.

So how about dropping it now. It's not going to change.

This is a very strange sentiment for something completely unacceptable. Do we ever hear this whenever piracy is mentioned?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back