• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favorite “Pose”?

Oldnewguy

TMF Novice
It seems to me that “The Pose” (to most people)is a person lying on their stomach with their bare feet crossed at the ankles and pointed upwards. I also love that pose. However, the Pose I like best is a woman sitting straight up in a wooden chair wearing a skirt, high heels, stockings with a Cuban Heel and a loose blouse. Her legs crossed at the knee while dangling one heel off her toes. 🥰
What is your favorite Pose?

I have to say that I really love to see the Louts pose when someone is tickled, but there are not very much videos about that online.

I really like when someone is laid out across a table or bench. Tickled Pink does a lot of these. Leaves the belly/bellybutton right there for full access.

I also like when someones has their hands on top of their head, but that's more in regard to belly/bellybutton play/worship than tickling.

Bare feet propped up on a dashboard or out the car window. My absolute favorite pose to see.

My favorite pose is a woman seated, barefooted, both feet elevated, both soles fully toward the camera, one sole wrinkled with toes scrunched, one sole smooth with toes flexed. An example is below.

Attachments

• one each.jpg
    one each.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 125
My favorite pose is a woman seated, barefooted, both feet elevated, both soles fully toward the camera, one sole wrinkled with toes scrunched, one sole smooth with toes flexed. An example is below.

Love this one, milagros317! Thanks for sharing! SO HOT!!!

Anytime I get to see a woman's soles I'm happy. But I love legs spread out soles towards the camera, one leg crossed over the other. I also love the "office pose". When a woman is sitting in a chair and her sole is sticking under her other leg just begging to be tickled.

Anytime I get to see a woman's soles I'm happy. But I love legs spread out soles towards the camera, one leg crossed over the other. I also love the "office pose". When a woman is sitting in a chair and her sole is sticking under her other leg just begging to be tickled.

I love this one too, magic fingers! Good one! :)

A few of them come to mind, but as you might gather from my nickname, picture a woman’s soles as she’s in a plank position, toes on the ground and soles flexed to the max. So much so that you can see her plantar tendon pop.

Like this?

n7sNo0Y.jpg

Or this?

wL3rmea.jpg

Being married to an accommodating fetish model has its advantages.

Last edited:
Like this?

n7sNo0Y.jpg

Or this?

wL3rmea.jpg

Being married to an accommodating fetish model has its advantages.

Yes! Absolutely like those two photos! KittenToes :woman: looks utterly magnificent, as always.
And, as a bonus, she has dirty soles as well. :feets: :woman:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back