• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick F/M, longer M/F tickle on legs and butt

Quebueno

TMF Novice
Last weekend, I slept with this girl, and in the morning we were cuddling. She moved her fingers down my back and up my sides, so I squirmed a little bit because it so lightly tickled! She giggled and kept doing it more, and then grabbed my butt and started tickling me there. The tickling made me push up against her because we were facing each other, and I got so turned on I started kissing all over here face.

She giggled when I kissed her ears, so then I wanted to tickle her. I moved down to her legs and rolled her over so she was face down. I started kissing her calves, and I’d move up to the back of her knees and she would jerk her leg and start laughing, so I started holding down her legs by her ankles while I kissed and lickled them. Then I started moving up her nice thighs and onto her beautiful ass, first kissing and licking up and down her cheeks. At this point she was laughing a lot, and I shifted my body so my legs held down her ankles and I kept her arms from flailing by holding her wrists. I asked if I could eat her ass and she said yes, and oh my God she was losing it, it was beautiful. As I moved my tongue up her ass crack, she would burst out laughing and try hard to move and squeeze herself close, but I used one hand to grab her butt cheek and keep it from squeezing close. So basically I have her pinned down, tickling her ass crack by slurping my tongue up and down it, using long strokes and also short little oscillations.

After a few minutes of her trying to squirm and scream, I think she got used to the sensations and could just feel the pleasure without the tickling because the laughing eventually became moaning, so then we had sex.

I was honestly surprised this person was so ticklish and was so down for being tickled; I usually don’t explore stuff like this with someone I hook up with once, so it was a great surprise!

Last weekend, I slept with this girl, and in the morning we were cuddling. She moved her fingers down my back and up my sides, so I squirmed a little bit because it so lightly tickled! She giggled and kept doing it more, and then grabbed my butt and started tickling me there. The tickling made me push up against her because we were facing each other, and I got so turned on I started kissing all over here face.

She giggled when I kissed her ears, so then I wanted to tickle her. I moved down to her legs and rolled her over so she was face down. I started kissing her calves, and I’d move up to the back of her knees and she would jerk her leg and start laughing, so I started holding down her legs by her ankles while I kissed and lickled them. Then I started moving up her nice thighs and onto her beautiful ass, first kissing and licking up and down her cheeks. At this point she was laughing a lot, and I shifted my body so my legs held down her ankles and I kept her arms from flailing by holding her wrists. I asked if I could eat her ass and she said yes, and oh my God she was losing it, it was beautiful. As I moved my tongue up her ass crack, she would burst out laughing and try hard to move and squeeze herself close, but I used one hand to grab her butt cheek and keep it from squeezing close. So basically I have her pinned down, tickling her ass crack by slurping my tongue up and down it, using long strokes and also short little oscillations.

After a few minutes of her trying to squirm and scream, I think she got used to the sensations and could just feel the pleasure without the tickling because the laughing eventually became moaning, so then we had sex.

I was honestly surprised this person was so ticklish and was so down for being tickled; I usually don’t explore stuff like this with someone I hook up with once, so it was a great surprise![/QUO

The legs, butt, and creases where the butt cheeks meet the back of thighs can be very devastating to the ticklish person, but also, as you found out, a very erotic area as well. My wife HATES hard ticking in the creases at the top of her thigh, but gentle 'goosing' can be very much a turn on--it depends on her mood and if she is already aroused (she admits if she is already turned on, the moderate strength goosing and grabbing doesn't tickle 'as much' -- but it does serve to get her riled. up in the arousal dept. Nice to hear about your discovery--many times an erogenous and ticklish zone are one and the same, and can be exploited in this way to great success. For me its the underarms and the butt crease at top of thigh. You should hook up again, and explore some more...It sounds like she wants to be your study partner!

Yep, I totally agree with the mixing of ticklish and turn on zones! It’s amazing.

I do want to hook up with her again, but unfortunately she lives halfway across the US so I don’t know when I’ll see her again. Regardless, it was a great experience!

Well, I know if I was single, and found a woman who enjoyed being tickled like that, I'd try my hardest (pun intended) to get together with her again...and again. I don't know the driving distance for you, but even if I had to go the entire distance (as opposed to meeting up somewhere halfway), I'd do it in a heartbeat. And not to be politically/sexually incorrect, but if you did go the entire distance yourself, and were respectful (not expecting of any 'favors'), you might find her very cooperative, out of a degree of "guilt" for making you drive/travel the entire distance. Kind of like the regular back massages I give my wife. I give them freely, no sexual favors or 'strings' attached (well...sometimes :). But even with the 'innocent' massages, she often 'feels the need' to make love in return, when I haven't asked for anything like that....So, at the minimum, I get to enjoy my hands on her body, but often....
Maybe this would be your case---At least you get a hook up, with physicality and/or tickling in mind...But her enthusiasm might be even higher, if she feels you're being so 'generous' to do all the work to get there...You never know. But I'd be trying to repeat that experience if I were you!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back