• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mommy’s feet

Momtickle

My mom loves being tickled. She teases me with her feet on my
Lap so I massage them, and tickle her.

Last edited:
Weird that you don’t believe me when you’re the main poster in the mom and aunt thing

I find it a little weird that you call her Mommy. Also I consider tickling to be sexual so I would never have an interest in tickling my Mother's feet

So I will say this because I was literally just thinking about and talking about these types of posts the other day. For starters, I am glad I'm not the only one on here who is weirded out / feels uncomfortable with people being super into being tickled by their moms or another family member. If it's playful and friendly it's one thing, but a lot of times, people on here are really pushing the envelope to the point where it seems borderline sexual. Just very strange. I'll admit I tickled a couple of my aunts and a cousin or two when I was younger, but I never involved my mother in any of this. Just too weird for me.

I will say though I definitely think there's a lot of judgement and criticism in this post. I've seen other threads on this forum just as creepy as this one, and sometimes worse involving people's own moms, dads, SISTERS, Aunts, or even cousins to the point where I was cringing in my seat and couldn't continue reading and yet no one called them out.

Weird that you don’t believe me when you’re the main poster in the mom and aunt thing

I’m assuming this is aimed at me. My disbelief comes from you having a very photogenic ‘mum’ and from you changing the title of the thread from something like ‘Marcie’s Feet’ to the current title. I’m not doubting your Mum might have played a role in the development of your fetish - everyone has to start somewhere - but I’m just saying it’s unlikely it’s the woman in the photo. Judging by the comments, I’m not alone in this.

I’m not the sort to respond directly to people on here and potentially cause trouble, and If I’m wrong on the picture then so be it. I’m not going to lose sleep over it, but just understand that if you put up a slightly dodgy post then people are going to be skeptical. Regardless, all good wishes to you, sir.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m assuming this is aimed at me. My disbelief comes from you having a very photogenic ‘mum’ and from you changing the title of the thread from something like ‘Marcie’s Feet’ to the current title. I’m not doubting your Mum might have played a role in the development of your fetish - everyone has to start somewhere - but I’m just saying it’s unlikely it’s the woman in the photo. Judging by the comments, I’m not alone in this.

I’m not the sort to respond directly to people on here and potentially cause trouble, and If I’m wrong on the picture then so be it. I’m not going to lose sleep over it, but just understand that if you put up a slightly dodgy post then people are going to be skeptical. Regardless, all good wishes to you, sir.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It wasn't aimed at you. It was directed towards the OP. My response had nothing to do with your comment.

Last edited:
this place gets weirder and weirder as the years roll on i'll tell ya.....:seesaw:

It wasn't aimed at you. It was directed towards the OP. My response had nothing to do with your comment.
I was talking to the OP as well, not yourself. I quoted him in my reply.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

No worries, chief. &#55357;&#56397;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You should get her sexy bare feet right now and tickle her insane suck her toes and make her lose her mind do a video

Tickling family members just doesn't feel right, I have zero interest in tickling my mom or sister. Glad to see others feel the same way.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back