• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

all our best ways to describe being tickled to the maximum

natscott6282

TMF Regular
Seen loads of good ways to describe maximum tickling including
  • to be tickled to the max
  • to be tickled to the very core of your being
  • to be tickled to kingdom come
  • to be tickled to absolute bits
what good ones have u seen or can u think of?

Max Speer used to say "rag dolled" meaning tickled until as limp and helpless as a rag doll.

I thought of another I've heard, but don't know if it fits the maximized tickling concept. I heard it said that someone was tormented until they were "tickle drunk" !

I've always loved the phrase tickled silly. It's ADORABLE when this literally happens and the girl becomes a hypersensitive giggly silly mess.

But the OP was describing maximum tickling, which I love too. My favorite terms for that are crazy, insane, and maybe best of all ballistic.

I've always loved the phrase tickled silly. It's ADORABLE when this literally happens and the girl becomes a hypersensitive giggly silly mess.

But the OP was describing maximum tickling, which I love too. My favorite terms for that are crazy, insane, and maybe best of all ballistic.

Those two are so true: So descriptive to say " she went ballistic" when I tickled her there! You can envision the mental and physical mayhem you've just created!

On the adorable, tickled into a hypersensitive giggly mess: That is a great 'zone' to see happen as well, when the Lee becomes tickled to 'the max' or near 'mental exhaustion', when after a pause (for the sake of delicious anticipation), even a slight little touch or little poke (not even hard enough to really tickle) makes them jerk, and they make that 'special noise' or exclamation as though you've actually done it hard enough to tickle. That's definitely a bonus!

Seen loads of good ways to describe maximum tickling including
  • to be tickled to the max
  • to be tickled to the very core of your being
  • to be tickled to kingdom come
  • to be tickled to absolute bits
what good ones have u seen or can u think of?

One of my favs, "it felt like their very soul was being tickled "

I had a girlfriend who used to say she was going to tickle someone (sometimes me) within an inch of their life.

There are some very good ones in this thread!! Big shoutouts to "tickled silly" and "tickled within an inch of their life"! :)

A few other ones:
- Tickled out of their mind
- Tickled until they forgot their own name (used as a threat >:))
- Tickled senseless
- Tickled out (as in "they were all tickled out and couldn't take any more")

There are some very good ones in this thread!! Big shoutouts to "tickled silly" and "tickled within an inch of their life"! :)

A few other ones:
- Tickled out of their mind
- Tickled until they forgot their own name (used as a threat >:))
- Tickled senseless
- Tickled out (as in "they were all tickled out and couldn't take any more")
I remember a video once where the person being tickled managed to squeeze out ‘your tickling my memories out’ in a short break from the tickling but he obvs couldn’t think straight

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back