• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittlingsintresserade vänner sökes! / Try to find friends like tickling!

Tickler_1981

*** *** *** *** *** *** (Svenska / Swedish)
Hej!

- - -
Jag söker dig kille/man och/eller tjej/kvinna som vet med dig själv att du är mycket eller rent av extremt kittlig som är nyfiken på att utforska detta området mer. T.ex. är du nyfiken eller rent av mycket nyfiken på att ta reda på hur mycket kittling du klarar av att hantera när du själv inte har någon kontroll över situationen.

Du har en nyfikenhet inom dig, en vilja att verkligen utmana dig själv genom att frivilligt låta dig bli bunden till sängs så att du varken kan röra dina händer och fötter när du ligget där bunden och väl utsträckt till sängs redo för att anta ditt livs största utmaning någonsin! En utmaning som dessutom kommer att ge dig ditt livs mest lyckliga och underbara stund någonsin när glädje och njutning kombineras på ett fantastiskt sätt!

Du får en unik chans att träna ditt mentala inre på att kontrollera dig själv genom att försöka att inte skratta och finna tekniker så att kittlingen blir så uthärdlig som möjligt / så att den känns så lite som möjligt! Dessutom kommer du att tränas i att anstränga dina hjärnceller (med fokus på matematisk huvudräkning och minnestest) under pågående kittling och för att lyckas med det krävs det verkligen att du kan kontrollera dig själv medan jag kittlar din bundna hjälplösa kropp!

- - -
Det kan hända att du förutom är mycket / extremt kittlig även tycker om att kittlas! Det är ett stort plus i kanten!
Även du liksom jag kanske också har drömt om att få kittla en bunden hjälplös person!

Du kanske har erfarenhet sedan tidigare av att både bli bunden och kittlad samt att fått äran att kittla en bunden hjälplös person!

Genom att du tar chansen att utmana dig själv genom att låta mig binda och kittla dig så får du själv mycket inspiration till hur du själv skall göra nästa gång du får chansen att binda och kittla en bunden hjälplös stackare!

För att det hela ska bli ännu mer roligt / spännande så är det bra om man är minst tre personer då alla tre personer skall vara mycket / extremt kittliga samt ha en inre vilja att verkligen vilja kittla och framför allt att hämndkittlas efter att själv ha blivit utsatt!

- - - (Det går såklart om man bara är två personer också)
* Person A, B och C har en kittlingsrelaterad uthållighetstävling med olika övningar.
-> Det ska löna sig att verkligen kämpa!

* Den som totalt sett har presterat sämst förlorar!
-> T.ex. är placeringen så här där person A är bäst, person B näst bäst och person C är sämst.

Session 1: Person A blir bunden och kittlad av person B och C i 15 minuter.
Session 2: Person B blir bunden och kittlad av person A och C i 30 minuter. (Här får A en chans att hämnas på person C)
Session 3: Person C blir bunden och kittlad av person A och B i 60 minuter. (Här får både person A och B chans att hämnas på person C)

-> Under dessa kittlingsomgångar kan man ge personen som blir kittlad olika utmaningar med chans till tidigare frigivning men vid misslyckande av uppdrag ges chans till nya uppdrag som med tiden blir svårare ju mer man misslyckas.

Denna lek kan upprepas två gånger för ena gången ligger man på mage med bundna händer och fötter iförd endast bad-/idrottsshorts eller motsvarande.

Den andra gången leken upprepas blir man bunden och på rygg med ögonbindel och iförd tunna tighta träningsbyxor eller bad-/ idrottsshorts eller motsvarande.

- - -
Kittling är ett spännande område att utforska! :)

*** *** *** *** *** *** (English / Engelska)
Hello!

- - -
I am looking for you guy/man and/or girl/woman who knows with yourself that you are very or even extremely ticklish who is curious to explore this area more. For example. are you curious or even very curious to find out how much tickling you can handle when you yourself have no control over the situation.

You have a curiosity within you, a desire to really challenge yourself by voluntarily allowing yourself to be tied to the bed so that you can't move your hands and feet as you lie there bound and stretched out on the bed ready to take on the biggest challenge of your life challenge ever! A challenge that will also give you the happiest and most wonderful moment of your life ever when joy and pleasure are combined in a fantastic way!

You get a unique chance to train your mental inner self to control by trying not to laugh and finding techniques to make the tickle as bearable as possible / so that it feels as little as possible! In addition, you will practice exercising your brain cells (focusing on mental arithmetic and memory tests) during ongoing tickling and to succeed in that, you really need to be able to control yourself while I tickle your bound helpless body!

- - -
It may happen that in addition to being very / extremely ticklish, you also enjoy being tickled! That's a big plus on the edge!
Even you, like me, may have also dreamed of tickling a bound helpless person!

You may have previous experience of being both tied and tickled and having the honor of tickling a bound helpless person!

By taking the chance to challenge yourself by letting me tie and tickle you, you yourself will get a lot of inspiration for what to do next time you get the chance to tie and tickle a bound helpless poor thing!

In order for the whole thing to be even more fun / exciting, it is good if there are at least three people, as all three people must be very / extremely ticklish and have an inner desire to really want to tickle and above all to be tickled in revenge after being exposed!

- - - (Of course it works if there are only two people as well)
* Person A, B and C have a tickle-related endurance competition with different exercises.
-> It will pay off to really fight!

* Whoever has performed the worst overall loses!
-> E.g. is the placement like this where person A is the best, person B is the second best and person C is the worst.

Session 1: Person A is bound and tickled by Person B and C for 15 minutes.
Session 2: Person B is bound and tickled by Person A and C for 30 minutes. (Here A gets a chance to take revenge on person C)
Session 3: Person C is bound and tickled by Person A and B for 60 minutes. (Here both person A and B get a chance to take revenge on person C)

-> During these tickling rounds, you can give the person who is being tickled different challenges with a chance for earlier release, but in the case of failure of a mission, you are given a chance for new missions that become more difficult over time the more you fail.

This game can be repeated twice for one time you lie on your stomach with your hands and feet tied wearing only swimming/sports shorts or equivalent.

The second time the game is repeated, you will be tied and on your back with a blindfold and wearing thin tight training pants or swimming/sports shorts or equivalent.

- - -
Tickling is an exciting area to explore! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back