• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Feet to Obsess Over: Naomi Lynn

tyler_d

TMF Expert
I was insanely desperate to get Naomi Lynn's (5'8", size 8.5) feet when I first saw her walking in sandals at a crowded gas station one night. In those moments, I had no feasible option by which to make any moves before she was out of my reach, so I had to use any and every other tool at my disposal to eventually get a chance at her feet.

It would end up taking alot of effort and connections over the course of months. Sadly, for a guy who loves long slender shapely soles, it was very hard to contain the immediate thoughts of my stiffy when I saw this hot slim woman in sandals flopping her soles right in front of me. I was dreaming of all sorts of stuff like "if-only-my-face-could-be-her-sandals" and feel those arches crushing down on me as well as licking and smelling her toes and soles from all different positions.

Needless to say, these things all eventually came true with careful orchestration. I wrote about some of this in far more detail in some of my old posts online a while back. You can probably just google her name along with the term: feet.

One thing is for sure though, if I had approached her that first night at the seedy gas station to talk about feet, she would have certainly thought I was a Creepy-Freak-Man, so I'm glad this connection happened when the time was right.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back