• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot tickling Karen type woman

Barnaba87

Hey

Is there anyone who knows foot tickling videos of Karen type woman?
You know this type of woman: bossy annoying middle-class woman( 40-50 years old) perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

This kind of woman.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-53588201
karen2.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know of any that I can think of - celeb wise. The wrong Karen will probably try to have us arrested. haha lbvs - I tickled a Karen type before personally. It was very gratifying. Me & another guy got her really good, but she was a real stuck up, bully type. Horrible to have around.

Probably shouldn't use a racial slur to describe a group of people.

Probably shouldn't use a racial slur to describe a group of people.

Oh dear...

I don’t know of a specific video like that but there are plenty of variations of an authoritative female being tickled. Mothers, teachers, bosses etc. Good luck on your search!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don't know of any that I can think of - celeb wise. The wrong Karen will probably try to have us arrested. haha lbvs - I tickled a Karen type before personally. It was very gratifying. Me & another guy got her really good, but she was a real stuck up, bully type. Horrible to have around.
I tickled a woman who definitely had “Karen” elements. She had a corporate HR job, was very conservative and wasn’t always socially tolerant or understanding. In fact, I tickled her quite a bit, as we dated for several months.

Now for the fun part—she had gorgeous feet, size 7 if I recall, with beautiful arches and a second toe longer than the first, and they were wonderfully ticklish. Not only that, she had that beautiful, deep laugh that so many of us prize. I’ll never forget the first time I heard it, it was like winning the tickling lottery. I could tickle her regularly eithout her getting uptight about it as she just accepted it as part of sex play.

I was about 25 and she was a decade and a half older, which meant we were a great match in terms of sexual desire and frequency, if not life stages. The life stage thing, along with her aforementioned “Karen” aspects, eventually doomed our relationship. However, we eventually became friends again a couple of years later and I even enjoyed some same-time-next-year bonus ticklings of those stunning feet, which were unforgettable. In actuality, this woman was actually pretty thoughtful & compassionate on a personal level. Her ‘Karen” moments were mostly aimed at the outside world, not at me.

In retrospect I wish I’d been more accepting & knowledgeable about my own tendencies, but this was before the internet and yes, the TMF. If I’d met her just a few years later I have a feeling we would have incorporated light bondage into our relationship….I was a bit too timid to suggest it then. I think she might have jumped right in.

She eventually met someone closer to her in age whom she married. I hope he appreciated those ticklish feet as much as I did. I like to think so,

Karen isn't a racial slur...

Let's be honest, though; it's only ever used to describe white women. It doesn't carry the weight of other, "worse" slurs, but it's definitely got a racial component.

Let's be honest, though; it's only ever used to describe white women. It doesn't carry the weight of other, "worse" slurs, but it's definitely got a racial component.

Eh, while this may be true, it only really describes a certain type of person. Anyone can be a "Karen", even guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back