• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gauging interest in live tickle sessions via Chaturbate or similar

narin

TMF Regular
Good eve peeps,

Been throwing around the idea with husb of taking the occasional session live, possibly a regular thing if we get interest.

I know its basically impossible to get a large following on such niche video feed, I'm ok with that, it would primarily be for fun, any funds we got would be bonus, although very welcome.

Looking for expressions of interest, suggestions for platforms, what you might be willing to pay for, basically any feedback or questions.

For folks who dont know me, i.e. almost everyone, I'm 41F, look mid 30s, with a definite mom bod. Not overweight but not fit. Been a tickle fetishist my whole life, community member since I was old enough to be one. Husb is 33M, we're both medium attractive.

Not sure yet on how sexual said sessions might become, I suspect it would vary between public and private feed and ongoing discussions with husb.

Thank you in advance for any replies!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back