• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Feathering Clowns (FMM/M)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Buy your lotto ticket, because I humored an old request and drew some M/M.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Smiley and Wily at your service! Tough day at the office? Step right up, you're in for a treat! If our gags don't do it, we tickle your feet!"

In case you're drawing comparison, YES, this is spiritually inspired by that old coloring book image (it makes its way around here now and then) of the 2 clowns hassling some everyday Joe, with one of the harlequin hobo's using a feather to tickle the sole of his foot. I decided to draw appearances somewhat consistent with that 1950's sterility, with the stalwart young business man serving as the patsy, not realizing these circus boys were going to tickle him anyway. I ran out of room on the sketch but the 3rd hand is supposed to be a woman participating from the audience. That conservative demeanor helps emphasize the humiliating weakness of the feet being so ticklish :nod:

I might do a sequel with him and his wife both getting it. Still undecided.

There's something about clowns as ticklers. I think the notion of jester's immunity expands to this sort of harassment in a way, and so they feel like a force of nature (with regard to the culture of tickling feet, that is), rather than a overcome-able antagonist/rival/enemy/etc.

Attachments

• Clowns.jpeg
    Clowns.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 351
Would much rather missus was in his place, but you can't deny the guys equal opportunity! Not in the Eisenhower era! The clowns are rather mild-mannered gents, such a diversion from the usual feral depiction of such jokesters that it's startling, while hubby does indeed look as though he's stepped right out of early-TV/magazine advertising... so much so that I find myself wondering where his gray pinstriped coat and fedora disappeared to! Guess they came off first!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back