• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting, Procedure, Success, Or.. More Fearful Things?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As the Doctor spoke to Kayley and her twin sister Cathy, this is what he said.

"As I told you both, the finding is that Kayley has lumpy pre cancerous tissue inside her breast, and will need an outpatient procedure at Mount Sinai Hospital for this. After we remove said tissue, we will do a biopsy to make completely certain that there is absolutely no Cancer growing in or around that tissue. If we do find any indication or any hint of Cancer in the tissue, then Kayley will need another procedure to remove the Cancer. We understand, Kayley, that all of this is very scary for you, your husband Ross, and your sister Cathy. Yet, if there is any positive in this, is that we caught the pre cancerous tissue, or any hint of such, very, very early, so thus, whatever we do find, if we find anything, should and would likely be very localized, and would have almost no chance to metastases Thus, once this procedure is over, you should be just fine, and will only need to come bi yearly every six months, to make sure that no Cancer or pre Cancerous tissue develops" The Doctor said.

Kayley sighed. "Thank You, Doctor. So when do we do the procedure?"

"Today is Monday. I've called the hospital, and scheduled you for an 8 am Wednesday procedure. You will be completely under anesthesia. , but the surgery will take an hour, and between prep, and wake up, you should be out and home sometime in the afternoon" The Doctor said.

"Thank You for the information and for your kind demeanor and consideration, Doctor" Kayley said.

The Doctor smiled. "That's my job, Kayley"

The twin sisters left, went for a meal, and then back to Ross and Kayley's apartment.

Kayley texted Ross. "" I need to talk to you ASAP. Have info about my health"

One minute later the phone rang.

"Okay, so what happened?" Ross said

"Lumpy pre Cancerous tissue that needs to be removed. Said tissue will be removed Wednesday at 8 am at an outpatient procedure at Mount Sinai. Cathy will go with me. Surgery takes an hour, between prep and my waking up, I should be out of there by noon, home by one" Kayley said.

"What should I do?" Ross asked.

"Go into the office, and bullshit around, or do a small deal and bust someone's chops, and be prepared to come to the hospital and or home on very short notice" Kayley said.

"Aye Aye, partner"
Ross said.

"You can just come home your usual time. What's going on there?"

"I'm researching a preliminary oil situation way up North, Greenland, way down south off the Texas coast, etc. Nothing major. I'm just not involving myself with RossShell. Vic handles that, and I just want to stay calm so that I can be there for my partner for life" Ross said.

"Your partner for life, loves you to the end of the earth" Kayley said, choking up.

Ross, too, choked up. "That goes double for this partner for life. Business boy will be home between 5 and 6 is that okay?"

"Yes, of course. We know the situation, now we just have to deal with it" Kayley said.

"I love you" Ross said.

"You too" Kayley said, clicking the phone off.

It was around lunch time.

Ross,. almost in a zombie state, said

"Going to Shun Lee, one to two hours. Only answering phone to Kayley. Will be gone by 4" Ross said, walking out of the office.

Ross went to Shun Lee, had his usual wonton soup, and chicken and veggies dish with an iced tea, and hot tea, ate slowly, and went back to the office between 1 and 130.

Ross tried to focus, but had no luck,. By 4, he had to go.

"I'm going, will be in by 9 tomorrow, goodnight all"

Ross said, leaving the office.

The Uber took 90 minutes to go home.

Ross entered, and saw Cathy and Kayley sitting there.

"Good evening partner" Ross said, kissing Kayley and holding her close.

"Good evening woman who looks exactly like partner" Ross said, supportively clutching hands with Cathy.

"I'm going to go." Cathy said.

"Will see you in two days, twin" Kayley said, as Cathy left, and Ross locked the door.

Ross went to the fridge, got an iced tea, and gave Kayley one.

Ross clutched Kayley's hands, went to hug her, and the two of them broke down.

"Everyone is here for you. Everyone loves you" Ross said.

"The only everyone are you, Cath and Joan. I wont tell Sarah because she will blab to my mom, and I will tell my mom when this is over" Kayley said.

Kayley and Ross picked at plain pasta for dinner.

They went to bed, and held each other close.

The next morning, both went to work.

"I will be home at 4, you can do as you please" Kayley said.

"We both know I will accomplish shit until this is over. I will be home by 5 or 6 at latest" Ross said

Ross put on a sport jacket, polo shirt, and chinos.

He sat in the office, examining possible energy expanding things, which he would discuss with Steve and Fritz when Kayley was out of the woods.

That day, Ross again left at 4, and was home by 5.

They ate a light dinner that night, went into bed early, but did not sleep.

The next morning, Kayley and Ross awoke early.

They showered, had breakfast, went downstairs, Kayley met Cathy to go to the hospital in one Uber,. and Ross went to the office in another Uber.

They took Kayley to the operating room around 9. The surgery was supposed to be at 1030.

They gave her oxygen, and Anastashia.

Kayley went to dreamland.

The Doctors started the operation. They saw the "Lumpy pre cancerous tissue"

As they started to remove that, and Kayley was out, the question was, would they find anything unexpected,, that could, God Forbid, make things worse?

That would be seen.

Ross clutched Kayley's hands, went to hug her, and the two of them broke down.
A very touching scene, in fact.

The waiting may be the worst part.

Having gone through being the only person to care for my mother during her two plus year Cancer battle, the waiting is the worst part.

As you can imagine, she had so many tests taken following Chemo and Radiation sessions, where the holding our breath about outcomes drove us crazy.

Ross and Kayley can be touching. They have differences mostly over Ross's work habits, but now that Ross turned day to day control of RossShell over to Vic, it wont be as much, unless something special happens.

More to come by bedtime tonight, I hope, or if not, tomorrow.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back